Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas out of season 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

It still looks so well!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Gorgeous wreath! Well worth keeping it up, and if the snow does come it'll look fab.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,029 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

True! If they get a bit of snow on the door, I'll post another photo :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Die Hard is on RTE one tonight at 12.25.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I saw a girl with a Christmas themed Insomnia cup the other day.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭nuac

miamee wrote: »
    The neighbour's Christmas Wreath is still there! At this stage, they must be keeping it for next Christmas :pac:

442919.jpg

And why not?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,177 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Came back from my run this morning & copped we actually still have red beads in the bushes outside our house that we put up as part of our outdoor decorations... that & still having christmas cards pinned at my desk in work is telling me something!!! :D
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

The Christmas spirit must have got into TV planners this weekend, there was Christmas editions of The Big Bang Theory, Only Fools and Horses and Gavin and Stacey on this last two days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

Went into a shop closing down on Friday & got a little ornament of Santy on Skis for 2.50 :D

Christmas chocolate & fudge on sale in Leeds Bradford airport as we were coming home on Monday evening.
    Not reduced though so didnt fancy forking out full whack!
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,299 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

DvB wrote: »
    Christmas chocolate & fudge on sale in Leeds Bradford airport as we were coming home on Monday evening.
    Not reduced though so didnt fancy forking out full whack!

Sounds a little like my local SuperValu!

Aldi have a lot of their barbecue meats in for the Summer!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭milli milli

Walking through my neighbourhood yesterday, one of the neighbours had little Christmas ceramic holders in the porch window! :D
    (I checked to see there was signs of life about the house, because I remember that poor pensioner who had died and his tree was still up but he hadn’t been found for months :( Sorry don’t want to bring down the mood, but just want to be mindful.)

In Lidl, you know how they have those different cuisines from different countries? Well the Italian cookies with stars look very festive. I thought they were selling Christmas cookies yesterday!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

I only realised during the week that my Christmas jigsaws are still hanging on my dining room wall.....obviously I see them every day, but kinda suddenly realised - I really should take them down now.

Home Alone was on E4 last weekend. It was just ending when I was channel surfing.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

Loughc wrote:
    Home Alone was on E4 last weekend. It was just ending when I was channel surfing.

Not ashamed to say that I watched it!!

Home Alone is on Film 4 at 16:50!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Love the way Home Alone pops up randomly throughout the year. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

Just in from walking the dog and it is so wintery! Is this close enough to Christmas out of season? ha ha :)

Vegetarian Christmas jumpers spotted online! :pac:

00DXJw7.jpg?1

6zKTxeh.jpg?1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Currently sitting in a bar in Benidorm and a stag party just arrived dressed as snowmen with the groom being dressed an the abominable snowman!!!

I saw a car with a red nose yesterday. Appropriate for Rudolph Day!

Last week I saw a bus with the message ‘Happy Christmas from everyone at Dublin Bus’ on the display. :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭nuac

Nearly time to start thinking of Christmas 2018,DV

I seen a Christmas lunch and dinner menu on a blackboard outside a pub yesterday. :D

I think they had moved the menu board to paint, and the Christmas menu was still on the back! Made me happy nonetheless!!

Just over two months until the Brown Thomas Christmas shop opens!

Sure the winter's here already! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭WittyNameForMe

Nice to see this pop up on my Twitter feed today. 'It's never too early to be annoyed by Christmas #TheGrinch

https://youtu.be/bFSnKlAXaF4

My local Tesco has boxes of Walkers crisps!

• Advertisement

Saw an advert on the TV last night that one of the movie channels is going 'Christmas in July' & showing nothing but crimbo movies... First I'd ever seen or heard of such a thing.... but mentioned it in work this morning & appraently its been a thing for the last couple of years at least.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement