Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXII - Disney Classics Showdown

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

She’s accusing me of pocketing.

Thats were you go about ripping the pockets of others and once you get pocketed yourself, you then have the deep yourning to go pocket others as revenge?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Barry_Lyndon

giphy.gif
    She's mostly joking! today isn't even a real day! we're all imagining it

sKeith wrote: »
    Thats were you go about ripping the pockets of others and once you get pocketed yourself, you then have the deep yourning to go pocket others as revenge?

:)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

??

In primary school we did a gym exhibition to that song. Great times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Absolute favourite disney song, such a classic

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

megadrive, fair enough, it got you access to the games, but, I played both those games on pc, they were lots of fun and the sound and gfx so much better that anything the megadrive had available to it :p

Lets not drag the PC v Console debate in here too....

Because anyone looking past Nintendo is wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

I will try be as active as i can but im currently on my way to hospital with a kidney stone - i should be fine but if i miss a vote or two early on dont modkill me unless im unable to continue - which I will let ye all know!

Necrominus wrote: »
    IMPORTANT MODERATOR ANNOUNCEMENT:

Unfortunately we already have to say goodbye to one of our players -

Stu Redman caught the last bus out of town.

He was
    good.

In other news, Belle has gained her powers. She now can also select an apprentice at any time she chooses.

Apologies for the interruption.

Back to the GIFs and memes please.

Who's belle? Not mentioned in the OP.

Also

6. Peter Pan - linked to the one closest to his heart. They will know his true identity.

Anybody know which character this would be?

ardinn wrote: »
    I will try be as active as i can but im currently on my way to hospital with a kidney stone - i should be fine but if i miss a vote or two early on dont modkill me unless im unable to continue - which I will let ye all know!

Hope you feel better soon.

• Advertisement

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Tangled is over. Such a great movie. Best of the new bunch IMO. Walked down the aisle to this at my wedding.

But I'm still well suspicious of all you lot so no tricky business!
    giphy.gif

Frozen was my favourite of the new ones for a long time but Tangled is great, definitelyely up there

Also

6. Peter Pan - linked to the one closest to his heart. They will know his true identity.

Well I would say Wendy. Peter Pan is another RW portrayal of course, such a sad clown.

SNES Alladdin is the objectively superior game

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Also

I'd say Wendy or Tinkerbell or his shaddow?

Lets not drag the PC v Console debate in here too....

Because anyone looking past Nintendo is wrong!

What debate, anybody who could ever think that consoles were better in the early 90's (when the games mentioned, lion king and alladin, came out) are just ignorent.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,443 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

This topic is going to be dangerous for my mental health with the way it will have so many songs stuck in my head. :P

I'd say Wendy or Tinkerbell or his shaddow?

The books are clearer, I can’t see past it being Wendy. Will it matter tho it’s simply flavour is it not?

So I have a couple of town reads and one very light scum read, how long do we normally talk gibberish for before we start trying to work out who is what?

What debate, anybody who could ever think that consoles were better in the early 90's (when the games mentioned, lion king and alladin, came out) are just ignorent.

What is this video.. games? does everyone not entertain themselves by singing with woodland creatures?

The books are clearer, I can’t see past it being Wendy. Will it matter tho it’s simply flavour is it not?

So I have a couple of town reads and one very light scum read, how long do we normally talk gibberish for before we start trying to work out who is what?

The books aren't the disney version tho!

I agree tho most likely Wendy.

I vote we kill the next person to use the s word!

Same has been true ever since, doesn't stop people trying to fight it though

• Advertisement

It's normally Day 4 or so

I was young and ignorant. What do you mean exactly? Games were far more exclusive to particular platforms back then so it was a lot more like apples and oranges than today

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

most likely Wendy imo.

does whoever Belle is now just have to guess who doesn't have a role to get their apprentice librarian? if so I don't hace a role :pac:

What is this video.. games? does everyone not entertain themselves by singing with woodland creatures?

Go watch 'wreck it ralph', i'll wait...

Well, if we're talking Disney games, let's not ignore the more recent ventures...

giphy.gif

Which I'm hoping qualifies some Final Fantasy characters into the term "Disney Princes" :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,289 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Kingdom Hearts is the greatest game this side of Final Fantasy 7

most likely Wendy imo.

does whoever Belle is now just have to guess who doesn't have a role to get their apprentice librarian? if so I don't hace a role :pac:

It said Belle could choose her apprentice when she wanted, so presumably she'll be in no rush, and can give it a few days if needed. Could be a decent tool to clear herself as things go on?

Understood

200.gif
    The books aren't the disney version tho!

I agree tho most likely Wendy.

I vote we kill the next person to use the s word!

On that note How do I go about finding ISOs?

It's normally Day 4 or so

Which is the start of the speed days!

• Advertisement

Understood

200.gif

On that note How do I go about finding ISOs?

WTF is an ISO?

Advertisement