Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leopardstown Dublin Racing Festival.

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭supremenovice

Whats Willie's No1 hope for the Supreme?
    He usually saves his best for the Deloitte on Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭jimjamcos

Whats Willie's No1 hope for the Supreme? He usually saves his best for the Deloitte on Sunday

Getabird. But he could easily go Ballymore if Sharjah impresses against Samcro this weekend.

The Moscow Flyer hurdle seems to be key trial for his top Supreme hope these days with Vautour, Douvan, Min all having ran in it and Getabird following suit a few weeks back.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Well it’s all a matter of opinion I guess. Personally I would hail both Golden Cygnet and Montelado Supreme wins ahead of Vautour’s. Neither got the chance tragically to go on and prove how great they could have been.

Hors La Loi says hello ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭stretchaq

Master minds champion chase win most impressive I've ever seen, was also standing at the winning post for Annie powers CH win that was impressive too

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

stretchaq wrote: »
    Master minds champion chase win most impressive I've ever seen, was also standing at the winning post for Annie powers CH win that was impressive too

[edit]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

That Flogas tomorrow is some race.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭EICVD

€35 in at the gate is a disgrace IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

EICVD wrote: »
    €35 in at the gate is a disgrace IMO

Couldn't disagree the best €35 quid sporting day you you're ever likely to see

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

Tell that to those of us that missed the first race & only just made the 2nd because of the inept ticket collection facility after queing for an hour to get in

Disappointing that the course was not more organised on such a high profile day

Tell that to those of us that missed the first race & only just made the 2nd because of the inept ticket collection facility after queing for an hour to get in

Disappointing that the course was not more organised on such a high profile day

• Advertisement

That was the €50 2 day ticket btw

Advertisement