Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG OLED55B7V €1319.99

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

And so it begins

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭absolutegroove

Frank_1969 wrote: »
    Littlewoods Ireland are currently selling the LG OLED55B7V for €1648.99..Use code LXJV4 at checkout for 20% discount bringing the selling price down to €1319.99 including delivery.

https://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/lg-oled55b7v-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-premium-hdr-freeviewnbspplay-smart-oled-tv/1600170841.prd?_requestid=238719&Ntt=oled

Promo code not working for me - anyone else having issues with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

Do you need to be a new customer? Code not working for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Frank_1969

bazwaldo wrote: »
    Do you need to be a new customer? Code not working for me.

Works for me when I log in to my account.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 4oyo

I’ve had an issue with that code before on a smaller scale.

Try LMVNH for 15% off, if you can live with others getting the TV 70 quid cheaper

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

They will not let me buy it as I put down a fake number about how much I earn as I did not know it would have any effect. If I had known that I would have put down that I earn a million a year. Fúcking assholes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭gflood

They will not let me buy it as I put down a fake number about how much I earn as I did not know it would have any effect. If I had known that I would have put down that I earn a million a year. Fúcking assholes.

Fook that needs to be a credit order. i.e a loan

• Registered Users Posts: 31 4oyo

If you click on pay with Debit/Credit card you don’t need to go through any of the credit checks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

4oyo wrote: »
    If you click on pay with Debit/Credit card you don’t need to go through any of the credit checks.

It doesn't give you that option with this. Tried it a few times. Anyway fook it, I'm glad didn't really need it anyway. Came to my senses.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Mthor5

Will this tv play h265(hdr 4K)files from an external hd connected through the tv’s USB port or would I need a media player box / pc?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Jayprey

I have a 2016 oled and it plays hdr files from usb stick so I presume the 2017 models do as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭wexdevil

I see on the website it says non returnable once installed/connected. What happens if there is something wrong with it?

Super tempted

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

wexdevil wrote: »
    I see on the website it says non returnable once installed/connected. What happens if there is something wrong with it?

Super tempted

Returnable usually means buyers remorse / change of mind. If there is a defect or damage that shouldn't impact your rights.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Laura_A

I tried to buy a TV with littlewoods last week using the 20% off code, paid in full and then they cancelled the order as they dont offer discounts to pay now customers - 2 weeks later they still haven't refunded. Just a warning for anyone considering using the codes and paying full. They also do still do credit and security checks even if you pay in full

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭MoyVilla9

Be careful buying anything off Littlewoods. They are truly awful.

https://ie.trustpilot.com/review/www.littlewoodsireland.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

I'll weight in also, absoute idiots. Tried to buy a hoover off them about a year ago, paying all up front on card. Was rejected by them, rang them up, they didn't care.

Wouldn't buy off them not worth the hassle.

• Subscribers Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

Buy from richer sounds 6 year warranty and super service

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭how.gareth

i use littlewoods a lot hassle free, im hoping to order this tomorrow, use code 4jx7g to get 12 months buy now pay later deal as well as the 20% off for lxjv4, if you pay the total within 12 months you get it interest free, to give an example of the crazy cost of credit, if you take it on their normal credit terms of 39.9% apr the interest due after 12 months will be an eye watering €679 :eek: tv looks an absoloute cracker

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Etnies

how.gareth wrote: »
    i use littlewoods a lot hassle free, im hoping to order this tomorrow, use code 4jx7g to get 12 months buy now pay later deal as well as the 20% off for lxjv4, if you pay the total within 12 months you get it interest free, to give an example of the crazy cost of credit, if you take it on their normal credit terms of 39.9% apr the interest due after 12 months will be an eye watering €679 :eek: tv looks an absoloute cracker

You won't be able to enter in 2 codes

• Subscribers Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

With CES starting Monday and new models announced I would never buy a tv till after next week. Dealers are just dumping old stock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

TCP/IP wrote: »

£1499 still a big difference even though I agree with you and it's where I bought my last tv
    I'd rather wait to buy off them though than take a chance on the likes of littlewoods however.

Etnies wrote: »
    You won't be able to enter in 2 codes

Yep you can, just got mine for €1319 interest free for 12 months

With CES starting Monday and new models announced I would never buy a tv till after next week. Dealers are just dumping old stock.

It’s a 2017 model so not exactly ancient!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,166 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

It could be in tv terms. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Foreign Sports

LXJV4 is coming up as invalid and the other one is expired.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

bazz26 wrote: »
    It could be in tv terms. :pac:

LG are already after announcing their first 2018 model. A 65 inch oled that can be rolled up like paper. A lot more to come very soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭masterboy123

How much is LG oled 65 inch 2017 model? I can't find cheaper than 2700€

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,551 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

+1
    I have had very positive experiences with Richersounds.
    If they price match I will go with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

Looking for 65" oled TV. Has anyone bought or seen 65" for price around 2k? Thank s

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭correction

Realistically though, will there be a better TV for this kind of money?

Genuine question, I'm desperate to buy this TV but don't wanna spend that much if in a months time I can buy an upgraded version for the same money. I would have assumed it would be a while before the new models get down to this price.

Advertisement