Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another potential wind-storm Thursday AM 4-1-18

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,168 ✭✭✭highdef

Any tips on scrolling through on an android as not as user friendly as on a pc.

I just click at what ever time I want to view on the timeline.... This is on Android, BTW

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

So are we done here?

Do we need a thread for a possible snow event Friday?

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭Snowbiee21

Big Nasty wrote: »
    So are we done here?

No need.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,235 ✭✭✭Oneiric 3

Off topic but since it is in discussion. I have the Met Éireann app on my phone, but if I google Met Éireann in the browser, it takes me straight back into the app when I click on the link to get into the main site. The app is good, but I prefer the website as there is much more on offer in the line of charts, and esp the current conditions page where you can compare and contrast the different reports on one page, rather than having to click on each individual station on the app, which also does not display gust speeds for some reason.

New Moon

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

Oneiric 3 wrote: »
    Off topic but since it is in discussion. I have the Met reann app on my phone, but if I google Met reann in the browser, it takes me straight back into the app when I click on the link to get into the main site. The app is good, but I prefer the website as there is much more on offer in the line of charts, and esp the current conditions page where you can compare and contrast the different reports on one page, rather than having to click on each individual station on the app, which also does not display gust speeds for some reason.

Delete the app. Instead just go to the mobile site in google chrome and from the browser options select " add to home screen". This is bascially like having the app on your phone however, when open and want the full site, just scroll down to the bottom and select "go to met.ie". :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Gaoth Laidir

Big Nasty wrote: »

There is one already and no, we don't need it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,856 Mod ✭✭✭✭Meteorite58

Very windy here near Tralee early morning gusting over 70 km/h and 10 min avg of 32 /35kn/h WNW from about 07.00 to 08.30. Notable how mild it got during the night in the warm sector getting up to 12.8C at 03.30. Lowest Barometer reading of 984 hPa .High coastal waters again with some local roads flooded. Winds eased off considerably during the morning .

zEPTsev.png?1

Advertisement