Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How often do ye rattle the wife

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

lanomist wrote: »
    About once a year, but the good thing is TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT.

How'd it go?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 Barncom

I'm challenging myself this year to not ejaculate in 2018, so far so good, was tempted a couple times however.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

Barncom wrote: »
    I'm challenging myself this year to not ejaculate in 2018, so far so good, was tempted a couple times however.

Unless you're a female or a prepubescent male this, i think, will be impossible with a high likelihood of a "wet dream".

Unless you're a female or a prepubescent male this, i think, will be impossible with a high likelihood of a "wet dream".

I'm 33, I'll give myself a pass if that happens, but don't think I've ever had a wet dream im my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,079 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Bad for your bag, bro.

Need to tip cement now and again, or she'll clog the pipes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

Not even if Fr. Seamus Marmody gives you a reacharound?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,079 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Not even if Fr. Seamus Marmody gives you a reacharound?

Lad would't hold out against that Rumpy,sack would spit like a taximan on Aston Quay..

Never hold out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭Reati

Never got that nofap crap. You only live once lads, rip the stomach outta your self every second you can. Might get hit by a bus tomorrow.

Reati wrote: »
    Never got that nofap crap. You only live once lads, rip the stomach outta your self every second you can. Might get hit by a bus tomorrow.

He might have an addiction to trying to pull the skeleton out of himself though? Going at himself like he’s starting a petrol lawnmower after a cold winter.

:confused:

He might have an addiction to trying to pull the skeleton out of himself though? Going at himself like he’s starting a petrol lawnmower after a cold winter.

:confused:

Shur more power to him. He's not going to pull it off like. The practice will do him good when he nerds to start a lawnmower in the spring.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭KellyXX

Is this thread men only?
    I came in to post about the frequency of my own rattle but I'm scared now :)

Exactly, only live once so want to feel energetic and full of life. **** routinely and too much sex kills that drive in me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Dakota Dan

Bad for your bag, bro.

Need to tip cement now and again, or she'll clog the pipes.

Not dumping your load is great for hair though.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Raven_k42

RayM wrote: »
    Listen, I'll be ploughing what you've harrowed!

The phrase "like throwing a cocktail sausage down O'Connell Street" springs to mind.

"........on a wet day" to properly complete the saying (well that's how I always knew it).

K

Dakota Dan wrote: »
    Not dumping your load is great for hair though.

Yea apparently when you ejaculate prolactin levels raise which does something to DHT or PGD2 which causes baldness. Can't remember exact details.

KellyXX wrote: »
    Is this thread men only?
    I came in to post about the frequency of my own rattle but I'm scared now :)

No, but you do need to be rattling your or someone else's wife.

Exactly, only live once so want to feel energetic and full of life. **** routinely and too much sex kills that drive in me.

Jaysus you must have some serious **** sessions if that kills any drive in you.

Jaysus you must have some serious **** sessions if that kills any drive in you.

I wouldn't say anything out of the ordinary, but definitely feel much better since I stopped a couple weeks ago.

I wouldn't say anything out of the ordinary, but definitely feel much better since I stopped a couple weeks ago.

Be careful you don’t get a case of blue balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭XsApollo

Well it is pretty much agreed that if you abstain from pulling the plod off yourself you tend to be happier and have more energy and more drive.

Edit:
    Not that I have had any success in that matter.

• Advertisement

XsApollo wrote: »
    Well it is pretty much agreed that if you abstain from pulling the plod off yourself you tend to be happier and have more energy and more drive.

Edit:
    Not that I have had any success in that matter.

Would love to see the data that backs that?

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭poo poo

I have no-one to rattle :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭kerryjack

I wouldn't do that,the priests deprived themselves for years and look how fucooked up they are now, its completely natural and a sign of good health, the day I don't wake up with a horn is the day I will go and see a doctor.

Advertisement