Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beck and the yeah yeah yeahs

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

Loved both from up top, delay in change over definitely drained the crowd a bit, could see Beck had to cut his set a bit short or seemed a bit rushed. Two great acts, pity Lost Cause was much faster than the album version as its one of my favorite songs but apart from that no complaints.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Lofidelity

Really enjoyed this. Karen O is brilliant and Beck is defying the aging process. The late finish meant i drank more than i should tho...

I seen YYY at Longitude and Beck supporting The Strokes in Hyde park London, both about 5 years ago. Indoors much better despite the muffled vocals at times. Not a sell out last night either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Just getting a flash back to Debra and his story bout burning the clutch out in powerscourt :D

Such epicness

I’d go gay for Beck

The mega mix and prince cover too

Wonderful

Advertisement