Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

De Ray Darcy on de telly thread. 9 December 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,592 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

93? Bloomin eck, she doesn't look that.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,623 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Where's the mother?

Good God, that lady us a fine looking 93 year old!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

I very very begrudgingly paid my TV licence yesterday after getting a final reminder.I want my money back.

M

Expensive time for her at Christmas.

• Advertisement
    M

I won't be getting a refund, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,179 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

You just know Ray wants to challenge her to Jenga.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Not everyone was getting their water paid for by the taxes, so were never Irish water customers and so there is no refund for the cost of providing one's own water...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Ah Dearie me, wha abooot, Lorraine Kelly :D

I saw Lorraine doing the draw for a raffle in Scotland at a football match last year (genuinely). She was looking well.

More Skidz Showbiz Newz soon.

M

Is he hinting RTE should cut their losses, lol.

• Advertisement
    M

The government should buy a few old cruise ships and moor them in the cities for the homeless to live on, instant solution.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Good God, that lady us a fine looking 93 year old!

She certainly is that, it's a different time they lived in, my mum done homehelp & she went to visit someone that was 104 afaik, she only wanted company that's all!

But the hours were cut on her from the district nurse from 30 -15m, as she found out that she could lock her own door herself.

But my mum used to spend more than an hour with her as she had a great stories from an interesting life :)

So...what did Jim Corr say last night?

It was too cold to wear a tinfoil hat :D

The government should buy a few old cruise ships and moor them in the cities for the homeless to live on, instant solution.

They could call one Peter McFerry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Skid X wrote: »
    I saw Lorraine doing the draw for a raffle in Scotland at a football match last year (genuinely). She was looking well.

Did you visit the bright lights of Dundee, Skid?

M

There's a whole industry around homelessness, some figure of €30k a head was quoted as the current spend for each homeless citizen. When that spokesperson warned people not to be giving the homeless sleeping bags and meals it freaked me out, I go the impression she was more angry at people trying to encroach on her gig.

Atlantic Dawn and I both think the real Jim has been eliminated and replaced with a Jimbot lookalike who says nothing controversial.

Ol' Donie wrote: »

They could call one Peter McFerry.

Or, one Bobby McFerrin.

Don't worry, be happy 8-)

He couldn't hear Ryan's questions, because his ears were burning right off his head as every household in Ireland was talking about what a mad bastard he us.

M

<Joe Duffy>What was your difference?</Joe Duffy>...Addiction issues

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭tylercheribini

Hey McVerry, why not ask your overlords (i.e the largest private landholder in the state, the Catholic Church) to donate some land to accommodate the homeless, that might be something christ might do.

Ray: *sigh* You poor thing...say, do you like Jenga?

Ah yeah, she used to regale stories too about her cameraman hubby Steve, especially when you saw the camera nod, except for the day she raffled off her bra, the SIZE of them, Steve wasn't happy :D

Atlantic Dawn and I both think the real Jim has been eliminated and replaced with a Jimbot lookalike who says nothing controversial.

Well, nothing interesting.

I believe he writes their lyrics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

The sisters kept him a tight rein on him. He didn't get a chance to address the nation. How cool would it be if Jim got to give us all a Queen's speech -esque address on Christmas day?

Berserker wrote: »
    Did you visit the bright lights of Dundee, Skid?

Aye, I was watching the Tannadice Tangarines play. That's her team

Berserker wrote: »
    The sisters kept him a tight rein on him. He didn't get a chance to address the nation. How cool would it be if Jim got to give us all a Queen's speech -esque address on Christmas day?

That is an exceptional idea.

Wow, it would be amazing!

Ah Dearie me, wha abooot, Lorraine Kelly :D

''And Lorraine will kill us all..'' :D

Jim finally got abducted & his clone was sent down to us :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

The refund annoys me, private wells and no refunds for saving the state money...

Advertisement