Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Boards Draft XI - Discussion Thread!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

6 Posts Max
    Necrominus wrote: »
    No restrictions?

:eek::eek:

The possibilities...

I love it.

Its an outline of an idea, maybe some restrictions or we will have you posting 104 shows a year plus 12 ppvs. :eek:

With more people submitting work this I wouldnt want to revert to the old way and exclude anyone that way either. I feel this idea could be the best of both worlds.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

5 Posts Max
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    Its an outline of an idea, maybe some restrictions or we will have you posting 104 shows a year plus 12 ppvs. :eek:

With more people submitting work this I wouldnt want to revert to the old way and exclude anyone that way either. I feel this idea could be the best of both worlds.

:(:(:(

I shouldn't have said anything, but yes - that may very well have been my plan.:p

Seems like a great idea actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

5 Posts Max
    For me the write-ups format worked perfectly this year.
    Four shows felt like an attainable total, and the 6 week limit suited my circumstances.
    I would have struggled to get 4 shows together in less time, and similarly would not have completed any more than 4 shows in the 6 weeks.
    So, selfishly, the format this year suited me down to the ground, and I felt 4 posts gave me plenty room to get all my ideas out there. Maybe I'm just not as creative as others :pac:

As I read it, the limit on posts was to encourage more write-ups. Given that the number of posters who submitted work is up considerably on last year, it seems to me that the changes worked as intended.
    However, it seems that an unintended side-effect of that limit has been to limit the enjoyment of those who would previously have been the most active posters in the write-up phase.

As I mentioned, I felt that we got the balance right this year. But, the last thing we want to do is kill the game for those who have put the most into it in previous years, including running the thing.
    I like Beakerjoes idea of a plate, but could that just turn into "elite vs plebs" for lack of a better phrase?
    I have no answers by the way, just to add that I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of the competition this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

6 Posts Max
    Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    For me the write-ups format worked perfectly this year.
    Four shows felt like an attainable total, and the 6 week limit suited my circumstances.
    I would have struggled to get 4 shows together in less time, and similarly would not have completed any more than 4 shows in the 6 weeks.
    So, selfishly, the format this year suited me down to the ground, and I felt 4 posts gave me plenty room to get all my ideas out there. Maybe I'm just not as creative as others :pac

Firstly its not selfish, its what suited you, so I am delighted that the rule changes aided your submissions. And believe me, from what ive read of yours, you are creative my friend, love what ive read thus far.

As I read it, the limit on posts was to encourage more write-ups. Given that the number of posters who submitted work is up considerably on last year, it seems to me that the changes worked as intended.

However, it seems that an unintended side-effect of that limit has been to limit the enjoyment of those who would previously have been the most active posters in the write-up phase.

As I mentioned, I felt that we got the balance right this year. But, the last thing we want to do is kill the game for those who have put the most into it in previous years, including running the thing.
    I like Beakerjoes idea of a plate, but could that just turn into "elite vs plebs" for lack of a better phrase?
    I have no answers by the way, just to add that I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of the competition this year.

Well I wouldnt call it that, but it would be the players choice what division they ended up in. Its a a rough outline, and anything anyone could add, even if its just thoughts is greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

4 Posts Max
    It's a double-edged sword really. I agree that in previous years you could flesh out feuds more - the problem though is you're doing that for an increasingly diminishing readership since most aren't prepared to read through that large level of content. The last few years proved that.

Personally I would rather have 3-4 posts being read by circa 15 people than 5-7 posts being read by maybe 8 people.

I don't think different tiers is the answer really because it will reduce things to a very dedicated core of about 5-6 people which will feel like the "main prize" and those who don't fancy they can devote the time to doing that may not bother entering anything.

I think the goal should be to find a way to broaden out the involvement as much as possible.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Advertisement

5 Posts Max
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    Well I wouldnt call it that, but it would be the players choice what division they ended up in. Its a a rough outline, and anything anyone could add, even if its just thoughts is greatly appreciated.

On further thought, the idea of a plate is growing on me. It could be a "best of both worlds" solution.

At the end of the day, the goal is to keep people engaged and keep participation high. You don't want to impose limits that are going to drive people away, for whatever reason. Having 20 people for the pick phase is a key element of the game, any less and it dilutes the fun of padding out your roster.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

5 Posts Max
    While I was glad of the reduced posts, I was concerned it would hurt the core posters.

I think an increase in posts but a reduction elsewhere would be best. Smaller roster or (my suggestion) limit number of PPV bouts.

Shag had a great idea about a smaller roster for next time, say 12 rounds instead of 15? That would allow an extra post or two but with less feuds to write about.

Limit PPVs to 6 bouts would limit the amount of writing people need to do. NXT Takeover New Orleans was only 5 matches.

That way the number of allowable posts could increase but volume of writing within each post is naturally reduced.

4 Posts Max
    Feedback for paulie21:
    You did a good job establishing what happened after Pauliemania II. It's good to see Rusev featuring in a big match and him vs Angle is one I've always wanted to see. Some great matches set for the PPV. Honky Tonk Man vs Aiden English is a clever idea.

Wednesday Night Carnage - I like that you've kept Aiden English and Rusev together. I enjoyed the reference to Nikki and Brie's history at the previous event. Ryback laying out Goldberg would be a big moment. I'm enjoying how you're using your celebrity pick Hugh Jackman. Also liked how you handled the main event and how Angle and Rusev plus Sheamus and Tazz wound up getting involved. Sets things up perfectly for the PPV...

Pauliemania III - Great opener for the show and a cool way for Sheamus to win with a sudden Brogue Kick. You've done a very good job booking Giant Gonzalez. I thought Breezango were going to win for a moment. Honky Tonk Man getting his revenge was the right call. I like American Alpha winning the tag match. Nice way for Alexa to grab the title and I like the visual image of Brie locking in the yes lock on the ladder. Jackman winning made sense but I didn't predict that ending. Loved the booking for Goldberg vs Ryback and that's exactly how I would have done it too. Main event was well written and that was a good way for Rusev to get the win with Angle passing out. Also liked the spot where Angle paid tribute to Eddie with the frog splash.

Overall a high quality PPV write-up and all of the matches were interesting, which is impressive as I think you had one of the biggest cards. Great job.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

4 Posts Max
    Feedback for Mr. Guappa:
    Episode 1 - I really like how different this style is. It was well written and it provided a good insight into the characters like Austin and Long. Also liked how Becky is being presented as a promising up and comer. The Cesaro segment and then the end segment with Bucks and Scurll left the show on a great cliffhanger.

Episode II - I like the story you're telling with Stephanie. Curious how it ends up. Cool way to introduce Sasha. Nice use of Harley Race and the tease of who his partners will be. Becky challenging Asuka was well done. Great ending to the show with Cesaro attacking Austin. I've heard it said that the best villains are those with understandable motives and that's what you've made here for Cesaro. Looking forward to the fallout of this.

Episode III - Loved Austin's reaction to the private jet home idea. Awesome twist with Scurll aligning with Race. Didn't see it coming but I like it. Also enjoyed how you set up Ishii vs Elias, plus the return of Bill Alfonso in Sabu's corner. Cool way to reunite Jannetty and Snow for the PPV. You set up the Becky and Asuka match perfectly. Great ending and loved Teddy having to tell Steph that Austin was heading to the ring. Keen to see who emerges on top at March Madness.

March Madness PPV - Good way to start things off with the news Stephanie is arriving and the TMZ article emphasizes the stress she's facing. Nice opening match to kick things off and I agree with your logic on Ishii getting the win. I liked Candice getting the win which would be huge for her career. Good to see the young guys Ali and Cedric getting the tag win and also Sabu getting his moment after previous setbacks. Smart booking of Scurll and Race and I like the plans you have going forward for Harley. The Becky/Asuka match was well thought out and I agree Becky would gain a lot in defeat by the manner of the result. The main event delivered and I didn't see the twist coming. I like the visual of Long giving the middle finger to Steph as well! As you said afterwards it gives Austin an opponent going forward and I can imagine it would be great watching Austin hunting after Long looking to give him a stunner.

You did a great job with your write-up which was unique and distinctive, and I liked the focus on the characters and the issues that were affecting them. I can see you polling strong. Well done.

5 Posts Max
    Feedback DM_7
    The podcast format of your 2nd and 3rd shows worked well, and I thought it allowed you to put feuds over, and explain backstories in a concise fashion. Corey Graves was a natural fit as host.

For your PPV the Twitter format was unique, and definitely caught the eye. I thought it worked well and helped the flow of the PPV.

I liked a lot of your undercard. Riddle/Neville was a great feud, and given the results you could envisage both moving up the card together. I also thought that Pentagon had an interesting story, and was booked well. Toni Storm needed the PPV win after earlier losses. I also like that Tyson was used in a relatively low-profile match. Putting him in a higher spot may have jarred a bit with that roster.
    Charlotte/Trish and Rock/Naito are dream matches. I liked that the winners in all 3 top matches was the younger, full-time talent. All results make sense. This promotion would be great to watch going forward, with Naito as Champion being chased by Riddle, Neville, maybe Pentagon in time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,290 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

4 Posts Max
    connemara man - wrestlemadness 2018
    Vader was build up impressively and even if did not get the ppv win against heel Cena, still a main event star, also like the idea of Kevin Owens sticking up for Vader, I think a few tag matches with them would have been likely, good women's match too

4 Posts Max
    Spongey1975 - SPONGEMANIA 2K18
    The Bachelorette match for Sunny with Barker winning was funny, Taker taking all Ted's gang before their match made me think he would win but no Ted proves everyone has a price with Bearer turning, Bray against his daddy and Steamboat vs. Sheikh also very well done

4 Posts Max
    Feedback for beakerjoe:
    Well written preview post detailing the back story of the past year and offering an insight into the mindset of the characters.

Shows recap - love the idea of Rey vs Almas. The disgruntlement on the part of Almas towards Rey is believable, with him feeling he lacks the credit Rey gets. This would be a can't-miss match. Ciampa vs Gargano makes sense to go with and there's a lot of emotion in this one. I like the underdog tale behind Strong vs Corbin and could see Strong getting a good match out of him. I was wondering how Shayna would enter the equation and that was a good way to do it. O'Haire as Hassan's partner was a nice touch and I can see that combo getting over well. I enjoyed the Stallone and Rhyno skits and that's a good use of your celeb pick giving a big match vs Samoa Joe. I imagine Bret vs Benoit must have been one of the most difficult storylines you've had to write. There's some seriously heavy concepts for you to think about there and you've handled it well.

Beyond Chaos PPV - Strong opener and was pleased Gargano won. Also good to see HOH win as I think there's more that can be done with them. Nice win for the underdog Strong. Almas winning would be massive for his career and I like that you gave him the victory. I enjoyed Eva Marie getting her comeuppance and the cuffs was a nice element. I think Joe winning was the right call in his match. Bret passing out with the pain was a cool reference to his Mania 13 match where that happened to Austin; good to see Gargano get the feelgood win at the end and send the fans home happy.

Overall I think you did a great job with a very difficult subject matter. Well done.

4 Posts Max
    Feedback for Bounty Hunter -
    Preview - Great use of Reigns and The Usos so far. Nice line from Reigns about killing The American Dream. Love seeing Bruce Wayne in the Draft and Doink is another logical element for the story. I forgot how many great Japanese stars you drafted and fitting to finish with Okada.

KOTR recap - Strong start and good to see The Usos get the win. I liked Naomi winning and doing it with the splash was a nice aspect. Interested to see the eventual plan for Reigns as I assumed him vs Dusty would be the PPV bout. Keen to see McGuinness and Ventura go at it as it's building nicely. The Mafia getting involved is a cool twist. Okada winning the tournament makes sense and I liked how you had him be depleted physically to raise a bit of uncertainty about the outcome. Okada vs Reigns will be a great bout featuring two of the biggest stars in the business at the minute.

PPV - Good to see D-Lo getting the win and the future storylines would be fun with Luca and his mafia friends after him. Also liked Naomi winning and the splash outside from Tamina was a great spot. Santo winning I think was a good call and it plays into the storyline with The Usos and Reigns as they turn on him. Again sensible booking with Val and Godfather losing. Of course I was rooting for my boy Bockwinkel but I have to admit Dusty winning was the right call. I liked how you booked Ventura vs Nigel and the way you dealt with it leaves some fun options ahead for Jesse. The comedy match ended the right way and I liked the touch of Bane getting the backbreaker. Great booking for the cage match. Wasn't expecting that result but loved it as it would be a career defining match for The Usos. Liked them doing Rikishi's splash from 2000 as well. Main event was well laid out and I wasn't sure which way the result would go; the booking makes sense as Reigns needed to get his comeuppance.

Overall another quality entry from the BWA and can see you being right in the title hunt like most years. Great work.

4 Posts Max
    Feedback for DM_7:
    Amorphous PPV Review - Massive star power to kick things off and I like the initial use of Rock in a figurehead role which is fresh. The matches were well written and I particularly liked Del Rio vs Foley with Foley refusing to submit. Nice touch of putting the women's match on last and shows the strength of your division that you can do that and for it to work fine. Charlotte winning was the right move and sets things up for I'm guessing a huge bout with Trish.

Wrestling Fallout Podcast - I like the podcast concept as a way to fill in back story. Mick counting the pin for Rock beating Del Rio would be a great moment. Rock vs Naito and Foley vs Del Rio rematch are huge bouts. Setting up Trish vs Charlotte was done very well and you're booking this perfectly. Neville and Naito standing tall at the end gives them a lot of momentum.

Ice and Fire preshow podcast - Neville comes across as a great heel and I like you're referencing the Lucha Underground history of Cobb in his feud with Pentagon Dark. Keen to see who gets added in the Diamond Contract bout. Storm vs Carmella makes sense for the PPV. Adding Tyson alongside Fenix gives that match a much bigger buzz and give those guys a lot of welcome exposure.

Ice and Fire PPV - Love how you used Twitter to give your PPV coverage an authentic feel. That was nice and innovative. Neville winning with a Red Arrow on Riddle's leg was a good finish and the manner of the loss doesn't hurt Riddle since he wasn't 100 per cent. Tyson getting the win with Fenix made sense and Lethal coming as Holyfield was a nice touch. I wondered would Tyson go for the bite! I was pleased Toni got the win as I think she needed it more. Del Rio winning was logical and I could see this feud helping him the way Foley's feuds in the past helped HHH, Orton and Edge. Wasn't sure which way you'd go with Cobb and Pentagon Dark but I thought you concluded it well. Charlotte winning surprised me as I expected a Trish win but I liked how you did it; the moonsault miss would have been a cool spot. The Diamond Contract mystery entrant had a nice twist and Riddle winning was a great surprise. I was surprised also Naito beat Rock but I like that you've tried to push the current names and that win would be huge for him. Rock's a big enough star that he can lose a big match and not be hurt by it. Your post-PPV direction showed you put a lot of thought into your feuds.

Overall, a very well laid out PPV and with some of the most innovative ideas I've seen in this year's game along the way. Great work.

4 Posts Max
    Have the voting cards been sent out? I didn't get one. There's a few users with names like mine so maybe it went there.

I believe I have one more show to review (Kolido) and then I'll start thinking about votes.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

5 Posts Max
    Have the voting cards been sent out? I didn't get one. There's a few users with names like mine so maybe it went there.

I believe I have one more show to review (Kolido) and then I'll start thinking about votes.

I PMed the card Beaker sent on to you there, let me know if you got it.

Turns out there's three MNGs on boards :eek::eek:

(But only one original :) )

4 Posts Max
    Necrominus wrote: »
    I PMed the card Beaker sent on to you there, let me know if you got it.

Turns out there's three MNGs on boards :eek::eek:

(But only one original :) )

Cheers. I have it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

4 Posts Max
    I just realised that Beaker says votes in by 4pm, surely midnight makes more sense? I'll be in work until at least 5pm tomorrow and there's zero chance I'll have votes in tonight as I (mistakenly) thought I had most of tomorrow night too. I'll hold my hands up and say that I didn't read the post properly as I was on on a toilet break at the time and it's my own fault for not going back and re-reading it until now.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

5 Posts Max
    Yes can we have more time for reading please? I purposely did nlt read anything before posting my shows and have struggled this week to read up, generally have been on my phone for internet and the evaluation thread is tough to even open depending on coverage.

• Advertisement

4 Posts Max
    DM_7 wrote: »
    Yes can we have more time for reading please? I purposely did nlt read anything before posting my shows and have struggled this week to read up, generally have been on my phone for internet and the evaluation thread is tough to even open depending on coverage.

Just a tip for that, if possible use the desktop site on your phone and use Mr Guappa's updated post with the show links here https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=106632397&postcount=1435. That'll save your data from loading trying to load the hundred images on every page.

4 Posts Max
    Some more feedback:

Connemara Man
    As a big Miz fan I’m sure I’d love Miztourage vs Team Mizdow. Also I’m a fan of Tye and this would be a fun match. Bayley vs Lita is one of those matches the Draft is made for and I’d be in full agreement with Lita coming out on top. The stipulation of the Miz vs KO match is perfect for Miz & would put Owens over strong; I’d be interested in seeing how you would have written a face Kevin Owens as its something I’d personally struggle with. Cena vs Vader would be an excellent match, possibly one of the best the Draft could offer and I think you’ve made a great show with your roster.

Kolido
    Reading that introductory show reminded me how stacked your roster is, I’d legitimately have no idea what the main event of Kingdomkalling would be. New Age Outlaws joining NWO was a great swerve & the whole NWO vs the World aspect of your roster flowed very well. I genuinely laughed at “Scroll on a Poll”. Edge vs Scott Hall in a ladder match is a legit dream match and you did it brilliantly. Nash vs Sid is a huge match, I’m always shocked how low Sid tends to go. Didn’t see Chuck coming, does he walk out of King of the Castle as champion or will the NWO even let him get that far? These were all very good shows.

4 Posts Max
    I wouldn't have a problem with an extension for reading.

4 Posts Max
    DM_7 - ICE and FIRE PPV
    Machismo Holyfield :D the women's title match between Charlotte and Trish was great, a dream many would like to see, surprised The Rock lost but Superstar Genius Naito can go on to be the top dog at ICE Wrestling, very well put together thought out ppv

5 Posts Max
    Feedback beakerjoe
    Your preview post told a great story of how your roster came together, and outlining the motivations of everyone.
    I wanted the Wolves to win against HOH, but can understand HOH going over at this point.
    Eva Marie and Nikki Cross were used perfectly, and Baszler was introduced well. Baszler v Cross would be a good feud moving forward.
    Samoa Joe vs. Sly Stallone was a great pairing. Rhyno training Stallone was just excellent. Really enjoyed that.
    Almas versus Rey was another great pairing, a dream match. Almas winning was 100% the correct move.
    Fair play for tackling Benoit head on. Very brave, and you told that story superbly.
    I didn't see the Gargano swerve coming, but it was absolutely the right move. Great booking.
    You have a very strong roster, and I felt that all your characters had well thought out stories, and strong motivations.

Feedback paulie21
    Putting Hugh Jackman against Shane was a great idea. Would surely gain a lot of publicity for your card. I thought they had a good feud, and Jackman winning was the right call.
    I was glad to see Breezango get on the PPV. Hoped they'd pull out the win, but realistically Gonzalez winning was the correct call.
    Nice to see Aiden English kept as Rusev' sidekick, and a feud with Honky Tonk was a natural fit.
    I wondered how you'd pair off your top guys, as you could have went a number of ways. Rusev/Angle gets a huge thumbs up from me, and WGTT/AA is a match deserving of the 2/3 falls stipulation. Ryback/Goldberg is a natural pairing.
    Great job.

+1 for the extension until tomorrow night. I've read everything through more than once, but would like the added time to get my votes in order.

4 Posts Max
    I just realised that Beaker says votes in by 4pm, surely midnight makes more sense? I'll be in work until at least 5pm tomorrow and there's zero chance I'll have votes in tonight as I (mistakenly) thought I had most of tomorrow night too. I'll hold my hands up and say that I didn't read the post properly as I was on on a toilet break at the time and it's my own fault for not going back and re-reading it until now.

+ 1 for extension ;)

4 Posts Max
    Bounty Hunter
    I really loved the whole Bockwinkel & Batman schtick in your opening post, it’s particularly good timing as I’ve recently started reading Batman comics for the first time. Also you’re scarily good at writing Roman Reigns promos :pac: Samoan Dynasty are a really good faction, I reckon you’ve done a better job writing them than WWE would. I’m glad you got Reigns vs Dusty in there, if there was any doubt about getting Reigns booed this would make sure of it. You’ve actually packed so many great matches into KotR this could have been your main PPV! As expected I loved all the Batman stuff, especially how you adapted the struggle to trade D’Lo to make a Don Corleone character.

Your stacked roster makes for a great Wrestlepalooza. Good mix of fun, quality matches and stonewall dream matches. Reigns vs Okada, wow, the Tag Title cage match would likely be amazing & the same goes for Snuka vs El Santo. While this might please Monday Night Grappling more than BWA, Nick Bockwinkel was so much fun to read.

This is essentially how I viewed Reigns after that first promo btw

Daithi1989
    The Club turning on Finn was a cool moment, this feud is something I long to see in real life. The battle of the RKO vs The Diamond Cutter is one I want to see so that was a cool way to end the 2nd show. I would definitely buy this PPV, good mix of star power with Ronda and then the two main matches would be stellar.

SlickRic
    Huge Punk fan here & the way you introduce him was great. Pr!ck Punk is awesome and this is a very believable way of achieving it, especially when you counter that with the ‘class’ of Tanahashi.

Tanahashi vs Ultimo Dragon is a very good match, the elimination chamber was a cool concept & Kaientai feuding sounds good going forward. Punk vs Bruno is a great feud, I loved the sequence where they blocked moves but instead of it being a “this is awesome” moment Punk goes mega heel with the spit. I’d love to see the rematch.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,837 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

5 Posts Max
    Yeah I'd like the extension too, think I've read 5 entries so far

4 Posts Max
    Kolido - Kingdomkalling
    First off winner for me with Christian on board ;):p good call having the Brood win the tag titles, Hall and Edge ladder was well done and ending the show with Chuck Norris as the heavyweight title champion just pure genius, a top contender this year

• Advertisement

4 Posts Max
    Feedback for Kolido:
    Great promotion introduction. Laurinaitis works very well as a GM and you explained your tag and women's divisions very well too.

Episode 1 - Nice opening segment and I liked the NWO trashing the Cutting Edge set. I liked the reveal by the Outlaws of the NWO shirts after their win. I laughed at Eve saying to Wendi 'what are you, 60?' Loved the chaos of the main event and it felt like a real war out there. Good cliffhanger to end on too.

Episode 2 - Pleased to see Christian and Gangrel win, and looks like Titus and Young are set for a match with each other. Enjoyed seeing the return of Dean Douglas. The contract signing was well handled and I liked how you set things up for KingdomKalling.

KingdomKalling PPV - Fun opener with Slater winning by cheating. Surprised to see Young win over Titus but I liked it. Glad that you gave Christian and Gangrel the tag title victory which I think was the right call. I wasn't sure who would win between Otunga and Douglas and I thought you booked that well. Loved the ladder match and the spot with Hall doing the Fall Away slam; super ending with Edge spearing Hall but Hall still getting the win; I think this was my favourite match of the card. You booked the women's match well and I liked the line about was it history repeating itself with Richter getting screwed. Nice to see Richter win in the end. I enjoyed the twist in the main event and it reminded me a bit of Mania 9 and how Hogan won the title over Yokozuna.

Overall great work and a very enjoyable read.

I believe I've reviewed all entries. Now comes the tricky part of deciding the votes.

Advertisement