Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you get checked for sexually transmitted infections?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Speedwell

Akrasia wrote: »
    The grass over there is always greener until you get there and realise that it's still just grass, and rather than going around looking for new fancy grass varieties some of which is a all dried up and some others being a bit mouldy, maybe it's best to grow your own grass with a trusted partner and nurture it and care for it, and add in your own flavours and spices to it so that it's the best grass you're ever going to smoke.

Well, we are married and monogamous. We're also curious about what it would be like to fly to the Moon, but one of us is not going to run off and secretly become an astronaut, either.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭GypsyByName

I went for a check up a few years back in St James hospital. The waiting room was absolutely jammers. There was a little child running around everywhere just being a child I guess. Totally expected when a child is forced to sit in a waiting room like that for hours on end. Anyway the mother of said child started to get a bit irritated at the child running around and beckoned the child to her. She tried to get the child to sit on her lap. The child was having none of it. The poor little mite started kicking and screaming before shouting all over the packed waiting room "MY MAMMY HAS AN STI!!!"

True story!! Funniest thing Ive seen a child do ever!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I need more poll options OP. Where's the "I never get laid so I don't bother." option?

Granted the 'risky behaviour' one comes close, but these days I avoid that when drunk. I've become a very boring man....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,037 ✭✭✭coolbeans

I've got the rot, but not the phallic pox so I'm grand. 😋

I take antibiotics a few times a year for other things which happen to also cover the STIs so I'm good. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Am I just being an overly careful hypochondriac, or it is part of being a sexually responsible adult?
    To quote fictional dirtbird Glen Quagmire-
    I don't get stds I give them dammit!

Advertisement