Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it ever acceptable for a man to hit a woman?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Permabear wrote: »
    This post had been deleted.

:rolleyes:

"Can we take a timeout from this assault I am receiving so I can call the Gardai and press charges? Thanks, much appreciated". What planet are you living on?

Defend yourself, from anybody regardless of gender or any other taboo bullshít. Defending yourself from a slap from a 45Kg woman doesn't mean you knock her out and kick her in the head. That's not defense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

There seems to be a huge disparity between slapping a woman and slapping a man, with this in mind and my feelings towards equality I declare tomorrow international slap a woman day. Who's with me :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tritriagain

buried wrote: »
    You defend yourself, You hit them, they fall down and slit open their head on a street curb and be dead. Then you are F**ked.

So you leave them kick the ****e out of you? Sorry , no way , I was attacked one night coming out of a pub, I smacked the head off him. Simple. Mind you when I told the wife she hit me s couple of slaps. Needless to say she got away with it cos I'm brave but not stupid.

Advertisement