Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acid attack on Dublin woman

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

jonnycivic wrote: »
    What has Islam got to do with this thread?

Like about 70% of the posts in here, absolutely nothing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 903 ✭✭✭MysticMonk

Odhinn wrote: »
    That refers to metropolitan london not Britain as a whole.

An area with a population double that of the whole of ireland..are you trying to say that it doesn't count?

:D

Just give up why don't you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 903 ✭✭✭MysticMonk

Chrongen wrote: »
    Women in Iran are amongst the most liberated in the entire region with the highest representation in university, outnumbering males.

Hark at the Ayatollah!:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

MysticMonk - Don't post in this thread again for ignoring the warnings to keep this thread on topic.
    Your last 2 posts are an attempt to derail the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,045 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

know it's off topic but Iran is one of the best countries I ever visited. it's also one of most flecked up, but the people there are terrific just like Iraq. lovely people.

anyway I see 2 posters suggest it was woman who carried out attack? is it confirmed ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,987 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

whoever is responsible for this horrific attack is a danger to society and needs to be locked up indefinitely. anyone who can throw acid at someone is vermin, full stop.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭JDD

Definitely worked <snip>. Popped in last night on my way home.

Looks like it might have been a woman who orchestrated the attack and a hired hand who carried it out. We have no idea whether this "other woman" is Caucasian or Irish or Chinese or whatever. And indeed the same goes for the hired hand. I'd imagine if the Guards were looking for this "heavy set man" and he was Chinese, they'd also say that. You don't ever really see any Chinese/far eastern fellas around Booterstown. Plenty of far-eastern women working as childminders/in pubs/old age carers. But never really blokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chrongen

JDD wrote: »
    <snip> Popped in last night on my way home.

Looks like it might have been a woman who orchestrated the attack and a hired hand who carried it out. We have no idea whether this "other woman" is Caucasian or Irish or Chinese or whatever. And indeed the same goes for the hired hand. I'd imagine if the Guards were looking for this "heavy set man" and he was Chinese, they'd also say that. You don't ever really see any Chinese/far eastern fellas around Booterstown. Plenty of far-eastern women working as childminders/in pubs/old age carers. But never really blokes.

You're saying the victim worked at <snip>?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

The victim is un-named as far as I know, there is no need to speculate on their place of employment.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭sm3ar

Was anyone ever caught for this?

• Advertisement
Advertisement