Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ray Darcy Toyless Pointless Show December 2nd 9.55pm

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

I'd be thinking he may have entered the canal myself, many people fell in of a night out over the years.

It's what i've always thought myself. He fell into the canal and was washed out to sea. The brother himself made a significant comment in that interview when he said he wants to move him from Haddington Road. He's been stuck there for seventeen years and can't move him onto another location. So no doubt he either fell into the canal or got into a vehicle. Otherwise, there would have been another spotting of him somewhere else, be it on CCTV or an eyewitness.

The logic is Trevor Deely:

Decided to disappear and take in a new persona
    Dispensed with own life (I do NOT believe this was case)
    Encountered accident and accidental hot and run type killer disappeared his body
    Encountered accident and freak circumstance, eg tsunami destroyed his remains
    Was murdered in A momenterary heated encounter with a psycho type.
    Was murdered as witness to something unsavoury which happened, maybe he didn’t even register much.
    Was murdered for something which he threatened to report.
    Was murdered for debts to someone unsavoury.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

I never realised it til now, that moustaches must have been the going thing in the 80's, even Bernie has one too!

:P

mustache%2Bnecklace.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Just cracking up at the "that's my butler" line. :pac::pac:

That'll be all, Monroe. Could you lay out my blue suit for tomorrow.

How about i lay you out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

You missed one, Skid.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=93192869&postcount=134
    Originally Posted by ZeroThreat View Post
    he looked pretty tall in sleeping with the enemy, hopefully he's not as scary in RL though

I met him a few times. He's huge. He was and probably still is living just outside Nenagh One night some d1ckhead in a pub asked him,
    "Are you still riding that black one?"

He replied, "Yes I'm still married to my wife. Now F*ck Off before I stick you to the f*cking wall."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

monkey9 wrote: »
    Just cracking up at the "that's my butler" line. :pac::pac:

That'll be all, Monroe. Could you lay out my blue suit for tomorrow.

How about i lay you out!!

Unfortunately i fell asleep, shouldn't have put the marshmallows on the tea,but did find the other film below.

I came across some facts on it as certainly the film lived on longer than the actors, except for Roger Ebert who hated it ;)

Skid X wrote: »
    Guess who's Coming to Dinner? is on later on Telefís Éireann

Spencer Tracy is in the Prince Philip role

Decent film, would work better on a Sunday afternoon

You missed one here too Skid :D

Here's some interesting facts i came across on it:
    'HOO-AH' biggrin.png

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

sligojoek wrote: »
    You missed one, Skid.
    You missed one here too Skid :D

I meant to reply earlier, but as usual I forgot :P:o

Patrick Bergin gets better with every story we hear about him!

The scheduling of films at the weekend is odd, you either get lots of watchable movies on the same time or (more often) nothing of any interest at all.

Advertisement