Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ray Darcy Toyless Pointless Show December 2nd 9.55pm

Options
  • 02-12-2017 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭

Hello again, my friends. If the Toy Show is your thing I hope you enjoyed it.

Who does Ray have in his sack for you ...?

Rory Cowan the king of self publicity is straight into Al Porter's Grave shoes by taking his lead role in the Panto. Look, you and I know what this interview is going to be like already. "I couldn't believe it when I got the call ... it's terrifying trying to learn the scripts, I don't know how I will manage ... Panto has always been my first love ... etc etc "

That Patrick Bergin lad out of Sleeping with the Enemy and him being Dick Moran's Brother and that ... he's on. It says here he's in Eastenders now. Leave it ahhhht. Search this forum for some good stories from Sligojoek about him, better than you'll hear on Ray's Show anyway.

Trevor Deely's brother Mark and sister Michele are on .... he will be 17 years missing next week. There are no words to describe what that family have been through.

Well, that's all I can see. Probably some family acting the maggot on skype to win money too.

I have little else to add except when I have to read disappointing listings I like to cheer myself up by listening to Hoots Mon there's a Moose loose aboot this Hoose. You know you want to.

UPDATE

Rugby Referee of The Year Joy Neville will be on talking about Refereeing and Rugby

Patrick Bergin will perform a number with Eleanor Shanley

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Also this week, U2 and Saoirse Ronan are co-hosting Saturday Night Live on NBC with Kenan out of Kenan and Kel that used to be on Nickolodeon years ago

That's nothing to do with Ray's Feast of Fun, just trying to get some better
    guest names into this thread by fair means or foul.

Luv de title of de tread.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,243 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Wonder will Porter get a mention?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Hi Skid, should that be The Ray Darcy Pointless Show.... :(:D;)

This is one turkey i'm voting for , lol:rolleyes:

I'd say the only porter in doooblin over xmas will be in the aul pubs :p

• Advertisement
    M

Is he doing it for free?

What a Martyr :rolleyes: He only did it so others wouldn't lose their jobs.

Dozens of far better actors and comedians would have done the gig in a heartbeat

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

I'll be bitterly disappointed if this thread doesn't have at least double the amount of posts the Toy Show thread had.

Wasn't this fella only on a few weeks ago?

Evil laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭kravmaga

Wonder will Porter get a mention?

ah he has been sent to Coventry lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

You're only doing it because people would be out of work? I'm sure they would find someone else if you refused it pal. There's no harm doing it for the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭kravmaga

I'll be bitterly disappointed if this thread doesn't have at least double the amount of posts the Toy Show had.

Yeah he was on the LLS when he split from Mrs Browns boys and Brendan O'Carroll et al

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭darlett

Was it a toss up between toyless and joyless?

I'm surprised to be fair, AP got its first mention. Only in absolute passing.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Evening all. It's the Late Late Toy Hangover Show.

Is he doing it for free?

He's donating it to the homeless ;)
    I'll be bitterly disappointed if this thread doesn't have at least double the amount of posts the Toy Show had.

Oh no he wasn't :D

M

Weekend At Bernies is on tonight on TV3 after this.

A classic. Worth it alone for the scene when Ber is 'waving' to the passerbys!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Not a big fan of this lad. Terrible actor who happened to be part of a show that became successful and as a result thinks he's Robert De Niro.

Gotta be better than Weekend at Ray's, :o
    Canderel anyone

I'll be bitterly disappointed if this thread doesn't have at least double the amount of posts the Toy Show thread had.

Ah you see, SYN, this thread is genuinely more popular, when you look at the posts that were made in a discerning, selective manner :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,613 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Skid X wrote: »
    What a Martyr :rolleyes: He only did it so others wouldn't lose their jobs.

Dozens of far better actors and comedians would have done the gig in a heartbeat
    You're only doing it because people would be out of work? I'm sure they would find someone else if you refused it pal. There's no harm doing it for the money.

He sounded to me like someone who was embarrassed to come in and take the role. So he spent all week thinking of an excuse and the best he came up with was "I have to save those jobs!"

Eh no Rory, if you refused it then Alan Hughes was next on the list. And then Brian McFadden, god help us all.

Who is this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭darlett

Not a big fan of this lad. Terrible actor who happened to be part of a show that became successful and as a result thinks he's Robert De Niro.
    Nailed it. Hes quite catty with it. "I'm really not interested" in the show that made me and then ditched like hot ****, rings somewhat hollow. I am looking forward to seeing the reveal of the replacement after Brendan's teaser.

Apparently he didn't want to talk about it much,
    The next week front page spread on Daily Mail, "Brendan, didn't have a going a way party for me, he just respected my wishes :rolleyes:"

Obligatory post of Nigel Owens comment about a crooked Line Out throw ... " I'm straighter than that one""

Is this yer wan from Cork who was the first GAA player to come out.... of the dressing room ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Some achievement by Joy Neville tbh - can't think of a more male dominated area

For someone who won Referee of the year ... she hasn't refereed much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭testicles

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

testicles wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

But she hasn't done a Pro14 match? Is it mainly Women's Rugby she has done so far?

Advertisement