Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taylor Swift, Croke Park, June 15/16th 2018 **No ticket sales / requests **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 doc1023

I was looking for 2 tickets at €74.50 each. I ended up paying €114 each! I nearly didn't go for them cos they're pricey. When I searched tickets for €74.50, I was being offered Davin stand blocks 720 & 721. When i searched for €104 i was being offered blocks 310 & 328. And then for €114 it threw up block 309 which I went for.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭frankmul

Zardoz wrote: »
    Nope,loads left .
    Its struggling by the looks of it ,the ticket prices are too high.

Hi
    I'm trying to access them but I can't find them. I'm on ticketmaster, in the event but can't find where to buy them. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 doodledoo2

frankmul wrote: »
    Hi
    I'm trying to access them but I can't find them. I'm on ticketmaster, in the event but can't find where to buy them. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Did you access ticketmaster via the link in your presale email?
    You need to go in that way, and where it says 'select ticket type', you select the Presale option, and then are asked for your code, and away you go.

doodledoo2 wrote: »
    Did you access ticketmaster via the link in your presale email?
    You need to go in that way, and where it says 'select ticket type', you select the Presale option, and then are asked for your code, and away you go.

That's the problem, I don't have the presage email. I was trying to go directly into ticketmaster.ie. I was hoping kc66's code would do it for me. Anyone will to forward the email on to me?

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭what the hell!

Ya sugar I'm the same - never registered for the presale. I was looking at Ticketmaster too and couldn't see it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 doc1023

it seems you have to go through the link they email you alright.
    I couldn't get to the presale page on ticketmaster.ie
    I got a code but it's all used up now (max 6 tickets) or I would have sent you the details. Someone might be good enough to post any unused ones here for you

• Registered Users Posts: 12,158 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

It isn’t going to sell out so you could probably just wait for the main sale.

Thanks
    I'm trying but it tells me that they can't process it at the moment. Am I out of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭Zardoz

frankmul wrote: »
    Thanks
    I'm trying but it tells me that they can't process it at the moment. Am I out of luck

Try a different browser perhaps or just try this link
    http://www.ticketmaster.ie/taylor-swift-dublin-06-15-2018/event/18005377A9A4D910?artistid=1094215&majorcatid=10001&did=fanpre&minorcatid=1

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Shybride2016

A very very very very vey happy girl in my house who has a list as long as her arm of jobs to do between now and June to pay off her ticket!

Mammy is on bread and water for the foreseeable however!!

Thanks to those of you who posted the presale code and weblink - superstars!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭ozzy jr

I gave the presale code and link to my sister. We went onto Ticketmaster to have a look. She picked out where she wanted to sit and then decided against giving €450 for tickets for herself and 2 daughters. Can't say I blame her really.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,010 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Not a fan so doesn't affect me but I am genuinely shocked at those prices. If you told me ten years ago you'd see tickets for Croke Park gigs on ticketmaster (and not off a tout site) going for over €700... do they actually expect to sell out the front few sections at those prices?

Not a fan so doesn't affect me but I am genuinely shocked at those prices. If you told me ten years ago you'd see tickets for Croke Park gigs on ticketmaster (and not off a tout site) going for over €700... do they actually expect to sell out the front few sections at those prices?

They wont sell many VIP packages in Ireland ,they will probably shift a good few in London and Manchester.
    Plenty of rich people in London.

What will happen is these VIP seats and pit tickets will be released as standard 150 euro tickets closer to the gig,even at that they are still expensive.

Swift is a Livenation artist aka Ticketmaster and their ticket prices are usually sky high.

I believe her ticket prices 2 years ago in the 3arena were 80 euro so the price has doubled ,yet you are getting an inferior product in every aspect as its an open air stadium gig.
    I've almost given up on stadium gigs ,they are just not worth it.

Up to now I’ve never ever paid €150 for a ticket for a gig as I think it’s outrageous money.

Not only have I paid it today but I’ve paid twice as it’s for my daughter. The promoters know full well most of the audience at a Taylor Swift gig are too young to be without an adult.

That’s what’s annoyed me the most over the ticket prices tbh. Her fan base is mostly teens and younger, therefore relying on others to pay for the tickets as well as buying twice.

Argh! I know I know I didn’t have to succumb but I had absolutely totally promised my daughter we’d go “next time” and here we are.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,010 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

So they'll try and gouge people for €720 up front, and then whatever is left over from those sections will be sold off later on at something more reasonable like €150 (less the bonus tat you get that is worth very little)? Consider me morally outraged.

I know it's largely the parents of her fans and not her fans themselves paying for this (which is exactly why she's able to do it), but if anybody I wanted to see was trying to gouge their fans like that I would make a point of never going to see them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭wobblemouth

Anyone got another presale code going a begging?

:confused:

Anyone got another presale code going a begging?

:confused:

The one further back in this thread worked for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭wobblemouth

Tried that pre-sale code again and it worked!

€301 worse off...but one happy little girl come 25th Dec.

• Advertisement

Tried that pre-sale code again and it worked!

€301 worse off...but one happy little girl come 25th Dec.

Glad you got sorted! My daughter has blitzed her room, emptied the dishwasher and made me toast so far! Might be a good 6 months ahead!

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭IrishPhoenix

If you use the pre-sale code posted before [and there does seem to be tickets available] it the code fairly generic or do you risk running foul of the 6 tickets only rule and having them cancelled please?

If you use the pre-sale code posted before [and there does seem to be tickets available] it the code fairly generic or do you risk running foul of the 6 tickets only rule and having them cancelled please?

13RepTS is the Taylor Swift Fan Club Presale code,it is generic .

There was also a presale if you preordered the album but that used unique codes for each person.

The seat choice for the Fan Club Presale was slightly better.

There was also a presale if you preordered the album but that used unique codes for each person.

Thank you. I ordered some for my Swift mad sister. It says I can't print out the tickets though. 'Sorry, you cannot view and print your tickets at this time.' Has anyone else got this message please?

Omg thank god you posted. Nearly freaked at the thought of tickets being cancelled!!

Omg thank god you posted. Nearly freaked at the thought of tickets being cancelled!!

Me too. :D Are you able to print your etickets? I know for Michael Buble they couldn't be printed right away. Just trying to make sure there's nothing wrong with my order or I'll be killed!

Me too. :D Are you able to print your etickets? I know for Michael Buble they couldn't be printed right away. Just trying to make sure there's nothing wrong with my order or I'll be killed!

I’m old school and ordered paper tickets! I do remember thought from previous etickets it takes a while for them to be available to print.

I’m old school and ordered paper tickets! I do remember thought from previous etickets it takes a while for them to be available to print.

Thanks. I'm just half panicked at the thought of the order being wrong or cancelled!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

these sort of packages for silly money are becoming common for big acts.

plenty of acts over the last 5 years have charged massive money for the sections closest the stage and/or "exclusive" pre-gig experiences and merch.

IIRC it's was about a grand for a similar Fleetwood Mac package, although you got to have your photo taken with Mick Fleetwood, looking terminally bored.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

Where do you go to get the pre sale tickets? I went to Ticketmaster and said online friday

Advertisement