Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show 24th Nov

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Vorenus400

Do any of the main impressionists (not painters) do a tubridy impression. Its very weird that mario doesnt have one

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Competition entered. Bowing out for this week. Enjoy!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭DickSwiveller

O Donnell again? Rte are a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,243 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

How many tools will have portrait Eye Phone clips?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

That's literally just someone wearing that horse mask playing an accordian. It's hardly funny.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Thank the Lord for smartphones. The LLS would be lost without it. Evening all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭darlett

Sounds like an impression of Mario doing an impression of Jose. Not that I could do as good.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,710 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

I think I just saw Green&Red leave the studio...

giphy.gif

M

If I was Leo I would pass a law that no Christmas ad can be shown on TV until 00:01am on 1st December, the ban would also extend to playing of Fairytale Of New York.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

Am i alone or does anyone find the Toy Show the greatest load of hyped up boll*x? A kind of sacred cow. I don't watch it.

Not saying i don't like children, i have 4 little nephews and nieces who i adore and have fun playing with.. but the Toy Show children are forward, pushy, insufferable kids who obviously have been told how great they are too many times!

Rant over, i suspect i'm on my own:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭nagdefy

The show tonight seems to be a little help out to entertainers who have been around a while and could do with being in the news.

Mario had no new material bar Paschal Donoghue.

Have ye seen the forms to get toy show tickets. You have to be very happy to do skitter like this. I ament a big fan of audience interaction

M

There's a lot so be said about the simple tricks like making a watch disappear.

Just saw Tubs in half, and make with the Toy Show!

There's more innuendo here than an Al Porter show.

Whoops.

There's a lot so be said about the simple tricks like making a watch disappear.

A great show about magic tricks is Penn and Teller Fool Us.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penn_%26_Teller:_Fool_Us

They often emphasise how hard the simple classical tricks are. They take years of practice and dexterity. They even show how they did it alot of the time but its still masterful.

M

Going near mens privates might get him also in trouble, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

As a bloke, I'm offended.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭nlrkjos

nagdefy wrote: »
    Am i alone or does anyone find the Toy Show the greatest load of hyped up boll*x? A kind of sacred cow. I don't watch it.

Not saying i don't like children, i have 4 little nephews and nieces who i adore and have fun playing with.. but the Toy Show children are forward, pushy, insufferable kids who obviously have been told how great they are too many times!

there's a pair of us innit.. when my kids were smallies i left them up late to watch Gaybo and the toy show for 2 years, done the whole nine yards,,,mini pizzas chips sweets, thought I was doing great by them...year three my 7 year old (now 28) says to me "dad do we have to watch that toy show muck again this year"...I've hated it ever since.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

Parts of this is just cringe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,729 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Could sue RTE for sexual harassment...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

I gotta say, that was a whole lot of nonsense just for that outcome. It was hardly a WOW moment.

Keith Barry looks like Mondo from Fair City.

nagdefy wrote: »

With you on the way some kids are painful as fook, but in general I've enjoyed the last few years. Also if I may be pedantic, you not watching it doesn't make you particularly well place to confirm whether or not it's hyped up boll*X. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

The longest & dullest card trick everrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The volunteer was more entertaining than Keith Barry! :D

M

Those years would be prime for the Hollywood experience in the media now, wonder will he ask her did she come across it?

Would the Queen of England not be a bit more famous than Jackie Kennedy, what with recently owning a large part of the world

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

From Vegas to the late late. Some come down for Keith. Anyway the fella that was miked had a few jars in him.

M

If you never had a toilet growing up would you miss having a dump out the back garden in your later years?

• Advertisement

lufties wrote: »
    As a bloke, I'm offended.
    #metoo

Advertisement