Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show 24th Nov

Options
  • 24-11-2017 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭

Daniel, Mario Rosenstock, Keith Barry and some youth care workers tonite

I'm off to it, anything I should know or than I'm a week early :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭small town girl

Green&Red wrote: »

I think Kathy McKeon is also on it (she was nanny to Jackie Kennedys children after JFK died) and she recently brought out book. Heard Ryan interview her few weeks ago, very enjoyable. Am guessing she will say word Madame 50+ times during interview

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Bit premature but wear a Christmas jumper and givus a wave :-)

Enjoy your night.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

I think Kathy McKeon is also on it (she was nanny to Jackie Kennedys children after JFK died) and she recently brought out book. Heard Ryan interview her few weeks ago, very enjoyable. Am guessing she will say word Madame 50+ times during interview

Heard that interview also, she never lost her accent. Sounds like a wonderful lady.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,243 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Lol Mario, this might be mentioned tonight...
    omedian Mario Rosenstock has hit out at RTE for the 'classless' manner in which they cancelled his TV show.

Rosenstock worked extensively with the national broadcaster in 2015 on shows such as 'The Mario Rosenstock Show'.

However, in recent years he says he has fallen out of favour with RTE bosses.

He no longer works with them and thinks the way they axed his series was unprofessional.

https://www.independent.ie/entertainment/television/tv-news/mario-rosenstock-hits-out-at-classless-rt-as-he-jumps-ship-to-tv3-36086405.html

• Registered Users Posts: 71,710 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Evening all! :)

VUvbzk4.jpg

• Advertisement

Wont be watching tonight with that lineup. Obviously a filler show before The Toy Show next week. Lucky if they get a cameraman/person to bother showing up tonight :P

Even me commenting on the lineup tonight was an effort:D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

That Black Friday thing is a load of bollox, this is the only Black Friday I can tolerate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Vorenus400

Remember when they got rid of Hector from the radio, they had him on and read out a letter from Daniel Day Lewis. Mario is probably on to show that there is no bad blood and everything is grand.

Or else he is just filler which is more likely:P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

I have a cheeky tenner on Mario coming on dressed up as either Michael Flatley or Marty Morrissey. Any takers?

The smart money would be Flatley, as the fake tan is too hard to get off. :p

And wow... a feature on teenage depression AND young kids taking care of sick people.

You're spoiling us Ryan !

Enough of this madness, make with the Toy Show! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Vorenus400

Wont be watching tonight with that lineup. Obviously a filler show before The Toy Show next week. Lucky if they get a cameraman/person to bother showing up tonight :P

Even me commenting on the lineup tonight was an effort:D

Tubs really does put the work in for the toy show not so much the rest of the year. But imagine how half assed his preparation will be for tonight

M

Vorenus400 wrote: »
    Mario is probably on to show that there is no bad blood and everything is grand.

Or else he is just filler which is more likely:P

He has a new tour coming up, tonights show will be a nice ad slot for it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

B0fIL8lCIAA6AGR.jpg

Would you welcome please, Al Porter Miriam O'Callaghan!

Is anyone else watching solely to get the details for the competition for the unlikely chance to win a ticket to the toy show?

Mario Rosenstock dressed as Miriam O'Callaghan. :rolleyes: Doesn't sound like her. For an impressionist, sounding like the person is kind of important.

GENUINELY!

Omackeral wrote: »
    B0fIL8lCIAA6AGR.jpg

Definitely a face for radio.

M

Worst thing when he's in his Miriam attire is he can't really do any of his other impressions seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Ah, his Leo impression is pretty damm good in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,065 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

Just watched Still Open All Hours and Have I Got News For You on BBC1,pure class.It's definitely downhill now just flicked over and there's Mario doing Miriam :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭darlett

Yay food and drinks for the grumblers go potty about Tubs perceived JFK obsession, whilst completely ignoring any potential content.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

I find this very offensive, I'm going to file a complaint with RTE.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Same story, different season

I feel Cark should win tonight's competition, they had to endure Funny Friday today.

Cark!

His Leo and Enda were very good to be fair but his Pascal O'Donoghiue sounds more like Roy Keane.

Edit: And his Devon Toner sounded more like Rocky Balboa.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

Mario just does the same thing over and over again

M

The Man With The Golden Flute.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

His Flatley impression is funny

M

The best about this weather is you can put your cans right outside the back door and they are perfectly chilled, no need for the fridge tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Amberjack

Lovin Christy

Advertisement