Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,730 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Still in work ... month-end here tonight (and everywhere I suppose! :p) so gonna stay a few hours to make sure nothing falls over on the Ops guys :)

May need to order pizza in a while though! Actually, I need to go get diesel later anyway, so will pick one up (or maybe a Chinese.. hmmm!) then! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭LAZYIRISH

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Still in work ... month-end here tonight (and everywhere I suppose! :p) so gonna stay a few hours to make sure nothing falls over on the Ops guys :)

May need to order pizza in a while though! Actually, I need to go get diesel later anyway, so will pick one up (or maybe a Chinese.. hmmm!) then! :)

Damn you Kaiser why did you say Chinese!! I'm trying to stick to my diet of lettuce and water... :D

Oh is home from work & I'm heading out for a 7k walk on my own for some head space

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Quality, not quantity seems to be the way to go on this thread today!

I am on the bed, flaked out after a day of doing lots but achieving nothing.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm balmed out on my bed,pissed with this stupid presentation I have to do.
    Autosport wrote: »
    Sitting on an bench eating a ice Berger ice cream :). May or may not be perving ALA gifted :D

He'll be delighted :3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

Home to 4 kids all watching Peppa Pig ...fml !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Sitting on a plastic bucket waiting for yer man to finish rolling the pit so we can take off the dual wheels and go home.
    I'm hanging for sleep. Saw no bed till 4.30 this morning and back out at 9.30.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,868 ✭✭✭gifted

Sitting on a plastic bucket waiting for yer man to finish rolling the pit so we can take off the dual wheels and go home.
    I'm hanging for sleep. Saw no bed till 4.30 this morning and back out at 9.30.

That's some stash of grass.....how much an ounce you making on that?....lol lol

I'll get my coat.....

Home to 4 kids all watching Peppa Pig ...fml !

Ben and Holly was/is better! :) Poor old Daddy Pig gets an awful time! :p

Listening to Underworld " Born slippy" on you tube and definetly starting on time capsule machine tomorrow.....

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭snowbabe

Lying in bed reading in the evening sun, sun gone from back of house at 6 which is a pain. Would kill for a big glass of Gin n Tonic but have to wait till 845 after I collect youngest . Thinking about all the huge changes that are about to occur in my life and feeling strangely optimistic . What a fabulous evening out there

• Advertisement

Trying to also hold off from watching last 2 episodes of Sinners on Netflix . I don't want it to end , and need something else now to watch later with my gin . Contemplating heading over to Mayo again the weekend , just for peace and quiet if I can manage it I will.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Gardenside putting my crow buster feeder together:)

This is us :D and I love and appreciate you all "hugs"

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

LAZYIRISH wrote: »
    Damn you Kaiser why did you say Chinese!! I'm trying to stick to my diet of lettuce and water... :D

Oh is home from work & I'm heading out for a 7k walk on my own for some head space

OK... I'm NOT out getting crispy shredded chicken, sweet chili sauce and chips....

;)

OK... I'm NOT out getting crispy shredded chicken, sweet chili sauce and chips....

;)

Ahhh no , was just complementing myself on my good day food wise. Then this popped up, ok gin will have to wait until I pick up Chinese now !! Actually, have time to order, collect and be back still at 845 for both , happy days

In bed. I wonder would there be any hugs going? Maybe even a drop of tae?

Hugs always available... I THINK there's tae in the press (more of a coffee guy I'm afraid) :)

Still in the office myself.. but the Chinese I didn't have was very tasty! Will hang on another hour I think and hit the road.

Need to be fresh in the morning.. final interview/call for the job I've been telling ye about is at 10 am :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭4Ad

Shannon town centre, drinking coffee and eating crackers..waiting on my nieces and sister to arrive from London...
    Coffee is actually lovely...thats about all around here !

In the garden stuffed and having a huge GnT ,was checking fridge for my supply of tonic when I spied a dirty big 8oz ribeye I'd gotten in Mayo ( what is it about the meat there ) ditched the Chinese thought immediately , chopped up a load of mushrooms and lashed the lot on the pan while grabbing ice and gin

. Good luck tomorrow @Kaiser even if you don't take the position .

@perspoly can send hugs but not making tae at the moment , could I interest you in a little ( giant) gin perhaps :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Big booby hugs for you Perse!

Belly full of chicken fajitas and thinking about having an ice cream.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,322 ✭✭✭m17

My last spring BBQ of 2018IMAG3333_zpsncvslvmf.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

(((((Hugs)))))

On the couch finally.. day 3* in the gym.. still off the chocolate.. woohoo go me!
    I nearly melted there yesterday at spinning, it's upstairs, 2 Windows open and a big fan on. Only good thing is it hurt less because it was hot :D
    Much easier today.
    Got a cardiac appointment in the post today for Tuesday week with Elliot. I'll be in the big smoke for the weekend so have to see if I can extend it to save a double journey.
    This 6am start is starting to get old.. I'm knackered.

Edited to say .. *its day 3 THIS week .. I go every week but usually leave a day in between workouts.. I'm a glutton for punishment.
    Fcuking dresses :o

Big man hug sent your way Perse.......

And yes I dropped the virtual hand as well.......lol lol

Hugs to you and an auld drop of the hand ;)

Autosport wrote: »
    Hugs to you and an auld drop of the hand ;)

All this hand-dropping......

*cough, cough*

;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*Drops everything*

I'm on the way!

gifted wrote: »
    Big man hug sent your way Perse.......

And yes I dropped the virtual hand as well.......lol lol

We better time these hand drops better ;)

Poor perse won't know what's happening :D

*cough, cough*

;)

Aww is someone looking for a hand drop ;)

Drops virtual hand drop :D

*cough, cough*

;)

Indeed, and there was me quite content with my giant steak and giant gin . Now I feel I'm missing out ....

• Advertisement

snowbabe wrote: »
    Indeed, and there was me quite content with my giant steak and giant gin . Now I feel I'm missing out ....

Drops hand ;)

gifted look what you started :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement