Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,077 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Graces7 wrote: »
    You forgot something?
    Not really, we were happily minding our own business at 43000 feet taking a plane to maintenance with one specific issue, we then got a message that we had a hydraulic issue, as it was raining in Switzerland, I decided that it was more prudent to turn around. This is where the fun began as all the questions began about "WHY, WHAT", ATC decided that we needed full emergency assistance, which we didn't, we just weren't going to a wet runway, however I ended up with a lovely amount of paperwork to complete.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,077 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso with mutt tomorrow morning so ?
    Wasn't to be, my next working schedule started at 1am, Mutt wasn't the least bit interested in taking to me. He knows the difference between me having my uniform on or jeans :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Sitting at the side of the pool with all the Yummy Mummys while the kid gets swimming lessons.

The instructor has just taken his top off and you could hear a collective 'aaahhhhhhhh' from the yummies.
    Pervs the lot of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

smurfjed wrote: »
    Wasn't to be, my next working schedule started at 1am, Mutt wasn't the least bit interested in taking to me. He knows the difference between me having my uniform on or jeans :)

They are not stupid. Wee dog starts sulking ( at best ) or crying as soon as I put my "going out" clothes on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

In the kitchen cooking the dinner. Pizza and chips cos I just can’t be arsed with anything else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭gifted

Top car park in Renvyle looking out at the sea...blue sky...a/c on in the car and listening to Linger by the cranberries on the radio.........wishing I had a time capsule and go back 20 years.....

Now listening to the love song from days of thunder film with Tom cruise and thinking that if you didn't get the shift after the first verse of this song on the dance floor then you were getting nothing.......the good oul days lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Poochie05

In the kitchen cooking the dinner. Pizza and chips cos I just can’t be arsed with anything else.

Couldn't even be arsed with cooking easy stuff so had packet of Toffee Pops!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Drinking coffee (black) and considering buying ciders.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

In the kitchen, wondering if I could borrow the time machine from gifted :D

• Advertisement

In the kitchen, wondering if I could borrow the time machine from gifted :D

Of course.....

After me though lol lol

Poochie05 wrote: »

Thank you for being lazier than me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

gifted wrote: »
    Top car park in Renvyle looking out at the sea...blue sky...a/c on in the car and listening to Linger by the cranberries on the radio.........wishing I had a time capsule and go back 20 years.....

4FM?...I was listening to it also..Don Henley was on just before the Cranberries..great station ,love Gareth o Callaghan...wouldn't mind rolling back a years myself.😂

Colser wrote: »
    4FM?...I was listening to it also..Don Henley was on just before the Cranberries..great station ,love Gareth o Callaghan...wouldn't mind rolling back a years myself.😂

Yep...always on in my car and the two boys in the morning are really funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

gifted wrote: »
    Yep...always on in my car and the two boys in the morning are really funny.

They're brilliant..learning Irish now😂.

Just did a bit of housework and watching 24 hrs in police custody now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just home, bought a box of cornettos on the way home. One for big dog one for small dog one for me. Gave big dog his first cause he wouldn’t cope with anyone else having theirs first. Then gave little dog his and big dog was looking at me so betrayed. So little dog ran off with the cone in his mouth and I opened mine. Big dog thrilled with life again, kept trying to get his chops around it. I put him outside so I could have it in peace and he’s having a conniption outside the door to get back in cause he knows I’m eating it

Just home, bought a box of cornettos on the way home. One for big dog one for small dog one for me. Gave big dog his first cause he wouldn’t cope with anyone else having theirs first. Then gave little dog his and big dog was looking at me so betrayed. So little dog ran off with the cone in his mouth and I opened mine. Big dog thrilled with life again, kept trying to get his chops around it. I put him outside so I could have it in peace and he’s having a conniption outside the door to get back in cause he knows I’m eating it

Life with dogs!

I’m currently being stared down for a slice of pizza.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Not long home from dinner and a few drinks with some of my theatre group.

At first my son was a bit shy and quiet but opened up as the night progressed.

Was well proud of him for holding his own and being a feminist against an older man's outdated views. Also love that he prompted me to check in one of my friends who was still waiting for a taxi when we left. (She wasn't alone as she knew some lads in the bar still and declined the offer of sharing our taxi).

Overall he showed himself to be the sweet, strong, intelligent young man I always wanted him to be.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Room side looking at my Java book
    Poochie05 wrote: »

They're one of your 5 a day so its all good :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Now drinking ciders. Tesco Extra what a bloody shop in Liffey Valley.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Got four hours sleep last night so I'm already nodding off. Someone make the lasagne for me. Cheers.

Just finished my dinner...and a glass of wine...and about ready to have a shower as I'm sweating like a 2 ½ month foetus ..
    Hope it lasts until the weekend
    (You're up next Persepoly)!!

I ate a load of icecream and then had a nap. Sick now and very hot. Will someone please wind me? :p

Just finished my dinner...and a glass of wine...and about ready to have a shower as I'm sweating like a 2 ½ month foetus ..
    Hope it lasts until the weekend
    (You're up next Persepoly)!!

Also I'm sweating like a pervert in a playground.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I ate a load of icecream and then had a nap. Sick now and very hot. Will someone please wind me? :p

*taps back* :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Wishing I was on a beach somewhere perving on gifted ;) and also can I have a loan of the time Machine

Now gardenside enjoying the gentle breeze :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Also I'm sweating like a pervert in a playground.

Here's your sister ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,750 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Just home now.. bit tired!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,888 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

My chin is nearly on the table with the tiredness, two packs of crisps for breakfast, is it possible to spoon feed pizza to people??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Couchside but going to bed shortly, this heat has me killed plus ate too much for dinner so only ready for sleep now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Sitting in my room bowsing Pinterest for tattoo inspiration. Cuppa tea in hand.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement