Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Research proposal

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Kurtosis

dar100 wrote: »
    cheers, I've came across this before. Does the partner agency have to be a higher education institute?

I'm not very familiar with the funding programme, but the summary on that page says "An eligible Employment Partner on this programme is a business, company, registered charity, social, cultural or not-for-profit organisation, or a commercial semi-state organisation with a physical operational base located in Ireland that will employ the scholar for the duration of the award." There's a tab for Call Documentation on the right hand side of the page that should give more detail.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ sullivlo

dar100 wrote: »
    cheers, I've came across this before. Does the partner agency have to be a higher education institute?

I applied for the postdoc version previously and it had to be an employer and a higher education institute. It needs to be academically accredited.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭ dar100

sullivlo wrote: »
    I applied for the postdoc version previously and it had to be an employer and a higher education institute. It needs to be academically accredited.

It state 30-50% of time must be spent in the higher institute. So you'd only really be able to work part time, 3/4 in the host organisation. It's a bit messy, but I'm sure worth it in long run.

Advertisement