Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Research proposal

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

dar100 wrote: »
    cheers, I've came across this before. Does the partner agency have to be a higher education institute?

I'm not very familiar with the funding programme, but the summary on that page says "An eligible Employment Partner on this programme is a business, company, registered charity, social, cultural or not-for-profit organisation, or a commercial semi-state organisation with a physical operational base located in Ireland that will employ the scholar for the duration of the award." There's a tab for Call Documentation on the right hand side of the page that should give more detail.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

dar100 wrote: »
    cheers, I've came across this before. Does the partner agency have to be a higher education institute?

I applied for the postdoc version previously and it had to be an employer and a higher education institute. It needs to be academically accredited.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dar100

sullivlo wrote: »
    I applied for the postdoc version previously and it had to be an employer and a higher education institute. It needs to be academically accredited.

It state 30-50% of time must be spent in the higher institute. So you'd only really be able to work part time, 3/4 in the host organisation. It's a bit messy, but I'm sure worth it in long run.

Advertisement