Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teenagers blowing up Kittens

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

So, are you a vigilante?
    Do you go around administering justice?

I don't claim to have the answer, I just know I don't want to live in a country where vigilanteism is the answer. I'd rather put up with the level of crime and antisocial behaviour that we have.

So, you're either a vigilante or it's all bluster.

I disagree there is no need to be "either a vigilante or its all bluster -' The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing'

Edmund Burke.

If that means reporting these scrotes, performing a citizens arrest or intervening to stop such behaviour then so be it ...

I believe one of the most disingenuous things anyone can do is to say "it's nothing to do with me" / 'I dont wish to get involved' and then walk away - unchallenged such behaviour has an effect on all of us and the reflects the society we live in ...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,833 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

gozunda wrote: »
    I disagree there is no need to be "either a vigilante or its all bluster -' The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing'

Edmund Burke.

If that means reporting these scrotes, performing a citizens arrest or intervening to stop such behaviour then so be it ...

I believe one of the most disingenuous things anyone can do is to say "it's nothing to do with me" / 'I dont wish to get involved' and then walk away - unchallenged such behaviour has an effect on all of us and the reflects the society we live in ...

I agree completely.
    Big difference between intervening in an illegal act and serving justice as one sees fit after the fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

I agree completely.
    Big difference between intervening in an illegal act and serving justice as one sees fit after the fact.

It's not about justice though, it's about deterrent. If you feel like doing something but you know that there's a very good chance that you'll get seven shades of sh!te kicked out of you if you do, are you not at least somewhat less likely to act on that impulse?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

So, are you a vigilante?
    Do you go around administering justice?

I don't claim to have the answer, I just know I don't want to live in a country where vigilanteism is the answer. I'd rather put up with the level of crime and antisocial behaviour that we have.
    I'd prefer the vigilantism.

It were up to me, the kids would be painlessly euthanized.

Always get the benefit of the doubt do kittens. Shower of feckers every one of them.

I have your christmas present all picked out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭Optimalprimerib

Anyone who does this should be treated as badly as paedophiles as it is a really bad omen for their future.

There should be a watchlist for people like that no matter what their age is

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

cml387 wrote: »
    I saw some fire brigade footage on RTE of a poor terrier who had been given a firework to hold in its mouth for "fun". The poor dog's jaw was hanging off.

It's no urban legend.

Sorry to be controversial but abortion is a good argument for these feral scum.

They should be sterilised at birth ... people born in certain areas - next generation and massive crime drop.

But of course the working class parties and PC do gooders would have none of it ... such a shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,857 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Anyone who does this should be treated as badly as paedophiles as it is a really bad omen for their future.

There should be a watchlist for people like that no matter what their age is

There was a child psychologist on the radio saying the same thing. If you can't empathise with the suffering of an animal it's easy to accept the same with humans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭MikeyTaylor

How could anyone get away with this stuff?? Makes me sick to my stomach.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Talk about sick!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Terrlock

We need an equivalent of military school for troubled kids.

They need early intervention and rehabilitation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭dd972

Irish education has this reputation as one giant Clongowes Wood, why are there so many of these twats doing this sort of stuff then?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Thugs from the high tower tenament buildings in Dublin once videoded themselves throwing cats off the roof of the flats. I believe that they were proscuted after it as they were ignorent enough to show their faces in the vids they posted to youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Hastentoadd

My Opinion Is

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭greencap

Maybe time for a new dark trend to be born.

Anyone who did stuff to an animal last halloween is the target for a bashing this halloween.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

I just have this image from the thread title of teenagers with straws, blowing up. . . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,941 ✭✭✭Straight Talker

I can understand why the poor girl would be upset.Im upset myself after reading this.There really is some disgusting pond life out there.Oh well hopefully these people will get their comeuppance in due course.As they say karma is a b!tch.

Cork 1990 All Ireland Senior Hurling and Football Champions

Advertisement