Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hurling County Final Winners "Celebrate" in Style

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,852 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Jaysus, the absolute state of the strippers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

Zebra3 wrote: »

The 'B' team were on duty that night.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,026 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Power to them. Consent adults celebrating a tournament win.

Also, this:

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭tastyt

Couldn't care less myself but I do know if this was a soccer team there'd be outrage and it would be called disgusting and disrespectful behaviour.

These are salt of the earth, honest GAA lads though so it'll be just a little bit of celebrating that got out of hand and is very out of character for these altar boys!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

tastyt wrote: »
    These are salt of the earth, honest GAA lads though so it'll be just a little bit of celebrating that got out of hand and is very out of character for these altar boys!!!!
    Yes. You're all a bunch of West Brit Jackeens. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

nice bit of an aul celebration.

Theres no coke on the strippers tits or arse though

The guy responsible for blacking out the naughty bits missed something :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

diomed wrote: »
    Yes. You're all a bunch of West Brit Jackeens. :)

Thou shall not criticise the GAA!!

Surprised they know what a stripper is.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

God be with the days you could get a few strippers round with the lads without some tosser putting photos on the Internet

• Registered Users Posts: 8,229 ✭✭✭LeinsterDub

Couldn't care less myself but I do know if this was a soccer team there'd be outrage and it would be called disgusting and disrespectful behaviour.

It must be more chip than shoulder at this stage?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,505 ✭✭✭blue note

It was only intermediate. If they'd won the senior championship they'd have brought in hot strippers. For junior championships you get a french bulldog in a thong.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,351 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

It's a disgrace Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BoroMan32

Whatever they paid those two, it was too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭dirtyden

The fact that this is in the paper means everything you have posted is utter nonsense. It contradicts completely the point you are making. These chaps are being criticized for this party, which looks relatively harmless if a little classless.

Brian Cody will hardly be drafting any of them in though.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

BoroMan32 wrote: »
    The uncensored photos are more forgiving.
    Particularly the one in which the stacked girl is playing a flute solo.

A private event? In a pub? Was it all ticket, with security on the door to ensure youngsters were not allowed in?

Presume they would have needed some permission from the club to bring the cup to a private event.

Consenting adults is a defence to assault allegations, but if I go to a pub for a few drinks the last thing I was to see is some young fellow sticking his penis into a stripper's mouth. I don't consider myself a prude, but come on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

BoroMan32 wrote: »

Any money says it was his sister knowing Kilkenny

• Registered Users Posts: 37,787 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

They should bring in all the hard boys of GAA (Ger Loughnane, Brian Cody, Davy Fitz, John Maughan etc) too teach these boys a lesson

Really stupid thing to do and camera phones/social media can be a curse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

The internet is forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

nice bit of an aul celebration.

Theres no coke on the strippers tits or arse though

Good luck trying to get coke to stay on those tits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,852 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

PTH2009 wrote: »
    They should bring in all the hard boys of GAA (Ger Loughnane, Brian Cody, Davy Fitz, John Maughan etc) too teach these boys a lesson

Really stupid thing to do and camera phones/social media can be a curse

What business is it of the GAA what its members do in their spare time? :rolleyes:

And how do you propose those people (even if they wanted to) teach them a lesson?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,787 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

What business is it of the GAA what its members do in their spare time? :rolleyes:

And how do you propose those people (even if they wanted to) teach them a lesson?

Teach them some respect and not be dragging cups that are around for years into such filt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Teach them some respect and not be dragging cups that are around for years into such filt

:D:D

Know of several clubs what had to bring cups to jewellers (know woman working there!) for repairs after racous celebrations

That again depends on how private it was.

If it was "Seamus O'Shaughnessy's private party", that's one thing. Although one might question how a trophy was brought.

If it was a club night out, if members of the public had access to the bar at the same time, well that's not really private at all and at least the club and perhaps the GAA can examine it and take disciplinary action.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭server down

I can see a time in the near future when smart phones are banned from strip club celebrations. It’s got that bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,101 ✭✭✭Grueller

I can see a time in the near future when smart phones are banned from strip club celebrations. It’s got that bad.

Phones are smarter than their users.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

fcuk, those lads should get onto the Competition and Consumer Protection Commission , surely those goods aren't merchantable quality’

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Yeah, state of yer one on the left in particular. 44 JJ I reckon.

Also. From the article itself.
    “God, people love nothing than a good aul moan.

"Let them have a bit of craic.

"They’re harming nobody.

“Don’t know why this is such a big news worthy deal lol.”

This all day long.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

Ah it is disrespectful though. Imo..
    these are the idiots kids etc look up to. Fair enough they're not getting paid but a bit of cop on costs nothing.
    Idiots IMO
    Hack of the strippers too lol
    Do it in yer own gaff , not the local lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Why did they all stand around the man getting his helmet spit shined? They could have lost an eye.

Advertisement