Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muireann O'Connell

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭robo

I can't tell the difference...except for their accents.
    I remember when they kicked Muireann out and brought Mairead in, I was thinking they were the same.
    If you are gonna make a change....make a change, don't bring in someone very similar :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭thesultan

Muireann is great on the six o'clock show

• Registered Users Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

robo wrote: »
    I remember when they kicked Muireann out and brought Mairead in, I was thinking they were the same.
    If you are gonna make a change....make a change, don't bring in someone very similar :rolleyes:

2 very sexy and beautiful Irish cailini’s.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

2 very sexy and beautiful Irish cailini’s.

Should have gone to Specsavers.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Dual wheels

robo wrote: »
    They just brought MR in because she was on that dancing program, not sure how that qualifies her to be a radio just though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭ford fiesta

mairead ronan reminds me of blathnaid ni chofaigh, i.e.: someone who likes to get her own way.

Q&A with broadcaster Mairéad Ronan: 'I dream of having Marty Whelan's Eurovision gig'

https://amp.independent.ie/weekend-magazine/q-and-a-with-broadcaster-mairead-ronan-i-dream-of-having-marty-whelans-eurovision-gig-39166781.html

Some neck she has...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,814 ✭✭✭✭flazio

They just brought MR in because she was on that dancing program, not sure how that qualifies her to be a radio just though
    How about being a producer on the mid morning show for quite a few years before turning to television?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

mairead ronan reminds me of blathnaid ni chofaigh, i.e.: someone who likes to get her own way.

Q&A with broadcaster Mairéad Ronan: 'I dream of having Marty Whelan's Eurovision gig'

https://amp.independent.ie/weekend-magazine/q-and-a-with-broadcaster-mairead-ronan-i-dream-of-having-marty-whelans-eurovision-gig-39166781.html

Some neck she has...

Ruthless ambition. Emphasis on “ruthless”.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

I think Mairead Ronan, or Farrell as she was then, used to be a co-presenter on the breakfast show on East Coast FM. EDIT: I could be wrong about that! That's when I think I first heard of her.

As was pointed out, Mairead was a producer on the mid-morning show on Today FM for a number of years. She was also a producer of Ian Dempsey's breakfast show more recently.

I think Mairead Ronan, or Farrell as she was then, used to be a co-presenter on the breakfast show on East Coast FM. EDIT: I could be wrong about that! That's when I think I first heard of her.

As was pointed out, Mairead was a producer on the mid-morning show on Today FM for a number of years. She was also a producer of Ian Dempsey's breakfast show more recently.

A right chancer is what she is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,264 ✭✭✭Tork

A right chancer is what she is
    She might not be to everyone's taste but she obviously has something that makes people hire her.

Tork wrote: »
    She might not be to everyone's taste but she obviously has something that makes people hire her.

Nice jugs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,264 ✭✭✭Tork

Nice jugs

Perfect for the radio.

Advertisement