Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Around The Horn 2017

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

The booking swayed it for me as I thought AJ didn't need the match but was definitely a match I'd want to see. And Ziggler as much as I wanted to see this match isn't there anymore I'd not believe that the push would continue afterwards.
    Oddly I would have put Sami Zayn with a form of BHs booking he's currently on that run anyway the indie hard worker not getting opportunities over shadowed by a part timer. KO would be in the title program. They'd definitely put in a good match and smackdown wouldn't be losing a face in AJ

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

PTH2009 wrote: »
    **** guys didn't knw I was up i thought I'd get a PM or something

I'll look at my question and have an answer by 1am

Thanks my fault.

I sent 5 PMs in relation to the Werewolf game out just before I was to PM you about ATH.

I had to wait 10 minute sto send you a PM and it slipped my mind. Sorry PTH.

Good answer, Lee has been in contact in reltion to his answer but has yet to post. Hopefully he can get his answer up.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,662 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Gotta say recently turned Sami Zayn is a great shout that completely slipped my mind

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Gotta say recently turned Sami Zayn is a great shout that completely slipped my mind

It's his current angle so you'd have to do very little and it has the benefit of finally launching him. and if you wanted you could put him in a stable with Bryan and KO. Some form of indie coalition With Bryan trying to get back wrestling and ending up in a one off match Vs Shane
    imagine these wrestlemania matches.
    Sami Vs Shawn
    KO vs AJ
    D Bryan vs Shane OMac

• Registered Users Posts: 4,811 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

I'm sorry I should have a retort up sometime this evening.

• Advertisement

LeeJM has unfortunately pulled out, so our defending champion is out,
    Anyone want to sub in

You never did give yourself a spot did you?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote:
    LeeJM has unfortunately pulled out, so our defending champion is out, Anyone want to sub in

You never did give yourself a spot did you?

Before you guys get too rash, I'm going to have to withdraw as well. Unfortunately I'm super busy this next few weeks :(

Omackeral was looking to sub back in, so maybe give him Lee's slot and beaker could take my place in the draw? Just a suggestion.
    Sorry guys really thought I'd have more time :(

Wel I dont mind hoping in. Once Omack confirms he wants in then hes good to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Apologies guys and gals I thought I could make time but I didn't really realise just how busy I am between now and Christmas.

• Advertisement

No.worries lee, real life and family comes first.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Necrominus wrote: »
    Before you guys get too rash, I'm going to have to withdraw as well. Unfortunately I'm super busy this next few weeks :(

Omackeral was looking to sub back in, so maybe give him Lee's slot and beaker could take my place in the draw? Just a suggestion.
    Sorry guys really thought I'd have more time :(

I'd take Necro's spot if it's all the one because I'm working flat out this weekend and wouldn't have a reply up in time for the PTH2009 match. Your call Beaker

Thinking about it, id prefer you to take necros spot, as if you took lees you would quickly face BH again.

Right, PTH, im coming for you

• Registered Users Posts: 37,888 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Thinking about it, id prefer you to take necros spot, as if you took lees you would quickly face BH again.

Right, PTH, im coming for you

Bring it on

• Registered Users Posts: 85,294 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sorry mine is short but what I wanted to say some didn't translate well in written format, anyways I think I am done, so good luck ShagNastii, it was a pleasure ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,846 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

No big emotional scene with Lee relinquishing the title to beaker?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

CastorTroy wrote: »
    No big emotional scene with Lee relinquishing the title to beaker?

I cut an emotional "lost my smile" promo in his dm's.

You told me you got hopped on by a few sailors in Syracuse New York

I have neglected this game the last week and all I can say is sorry. Last week I was informed that i have a job interview for promotion. It has taken my attention away (I already had enough with the WWE werewolf game and this game) and sadly this is on the back burner for me. So please barewith me

Anyway I intend to get an answer up for my match with PTH2009 soon, and I ahve put a poll up in the match between JP Liz and Shagman.

I will throw the next 2 matches up later today, so I hope folks are ready. If not, drop me a PM

Good luck on the interview Beaker Man!

• Advertisement

My answer is up,

2 more match ups are incoming.......

Right Firstly congrats to the JP liz lady who, with her answer of Bray and Bo Dallas tag team bested the shagnasti fella's intergender tag team (For which i voted for, thought it was fresh).

The next 2 matches will be up shortly, again sorry about any delays.... busy busy in real life.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Sorry, I've had a mad busy day (sourcing wrestling figures for Cmas). I'll get my final reply up in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Is this still going ahead now?

Long while since we've had activity

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Is this still going ahead now?

Long while since we've had activity

Ive been super busy the last 2 weeks with real life and modding the WWE Werewolf game so I havent given this my full attention.

However if everyone is still game, we can pick things up ijn the coming days.

I'm still game

Real life always comes first

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Ive been super busy the last 2 weeks with real life and modding the WWE Werewolf game so I havent given this my full attention.

However if everyone is still game, we can pick things up ijn the coming days.

Still game and tbh I was pretty distracted by being Chyna in that werewolf game too :pac:

Looking forward to my next match up. Try to get this wrapped up before the draft if you can though you busy busy man

*always available if you need help putting up threads, polls etc

Advertisement