Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jobpath letter.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Stonedpilot

whippet wrote: »
    written by a walter mitty type individual who has zero intention of ever being gainfully employed. Written with a massive amount of bias and impossible to decipher English !

Utter garbage. It's written in plain English a 12 year old could read and it is very well researched. Your reading capabilities are alarming if you can't even read it!. Can you show the parts you were incapable of reading?.
    Apologies if you are dyslexic.

How do you know the person who wrote it doesn't want to be gainfully employed?. I have yet to meet someone EVER who would choose the dole over a decent job despite the incessant crap on this forum of dole lifers and people on the dole going on 10 holidays a year. It's nauseating all this nonsense.

Why the ad hominem attacks, they are kinda pathetic and derailing of a thread when someone genuinely wants advice. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Utter garbage. It's written in plain English a 12 year old could read and it is very well researched. Your reading capabilities are alarming if you can't even read it!. Can you show the parts you were incapable of reading?.

How do you know the person who wrote it doesn't want to be gainfully employed?. I have yet to meet someone EVER who would choose the dole over a decent job despite the incessant crap on this forum of dole lifers and people on the dole going on 10 holidays a year. It's nauseating all this nonsense.

Why the ad hominem attacks, they are kinda pathetic and derailing of a thread when someone genuinely wants advice. :(

100% Walter Mitty.
    I’ve met him and his grip on reality disappeared long ago.

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057766783/1/#post104166259

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭whippet

It is relevant to this thread ... the author of that ‘report’ has dedicated a huge portion of his life to maintaining his welfare lifestyle. He chooses unemployment as social welfare will provide for his six children better than he can despite all the qualifications and experience he claims to have. He fails to engage in any form of debate .. he will delete and block anyone who does not agree with him.

Job path isn’t ideal but when you have a cohort of people who will refuse to look for work something needs to be done

It is relevant to this thread ... the author of that ‘report’ has dedicated a huge portion of his life to maintaining his welfare lifestyle. He chooses unemployment as social welfare will provide for his six children better than he can despite all the qualifications and experience he claims to have. He fails to engage in any form of debate .. he will delete and block anyone who does not agree with him.

Job path isn’t ideal but when you have a cohort of people who will refuse to look for work something needs to be done

Dya know what's amazing about posts like this? Is the irony when you quote he won't debate. Neither will you!.

You just play the man and not the ball. Point blank refuse to acknowledge the finding of the report!.

Incessantly play the man. I couldn't care less about his lifestyle. None of my business and of yours either.
    I mean half the inventors who created the luxuries of the western World were madmen, do you refuse to use electricity because some of it's earliest inventors like Otto von Guericke were nuts or you didn't agree with their lifestyles?. Of course not.
    So why ignore the report?. It's findings are sound.

His report is good, and well researched. Why not debate that instead of personal attacks on a total stranger to you?????:confused:

Dya know what's amazing about posts like this? Is the irony when you quote he won't debate. Neither will you!.

You just play the man and not the ball. Point blank refuse to acknowledge the finding of the report!.

Incessantly play the man. I couldn't care less about his lifestyle. None of my business and of yours either.
    I mean half the inventors who created the luxuries of the western World were madmen, do you refuse to use electricity because some of it's earliest inventors like Otto von Guericke were nuts or you didn't agree with their lifestyles?. Of course not.
    So why ignore the report?. It's findings are sound.

His report is good, and well researched. Why not debate that instead of personal attacks on a total stranger to you?????:confused:

I’ll debate his report with you.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,421 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

That report by Jeff Rudd may well be right, it might be well written, it might help people who are having problems dealing with jobpath/Seetec/taurus nua(?).

But because of the author's history it should come with a hefty warning for any reader unfamiliar with Jeff Rudd. The author has a long history of spreading mis-information, outright lies and defamations in order to advance his own personal political agenda.

If the report helps then fair enough but do take the information in it with a large pinch of salt. The author is not to be trusted.

When reading any report you need to consider the author and any possible bias ...

The reality is that we are coming close to what is universally accepted as ‘Full Employment’ in the economy and we need some mechanics to separate the ‘can’t work’ from the ‘won’t work’. Job path is far from perfect but better than nothing.

Many examples give by this reports author in social media about people having issues with JobPath are examples of people who are not actively looking for work - for many reasons and are aggrieved when Job Seekers allowance may be cut. The irony in this is nuts.

humberklog wrote: »
    That report by Jeff Rudd may well be right, it might be well written, it might help people who are having problems dealing with jobpath/Seetec/taurus nua(?).

But because of the author's history it should come with a hefty warning for any reader unfamiliar with Jeff Rudd. The author has a long history of spreading mis-information, outright lies and defamations in order to advance his own personal political agenda.

If the report helps then fair enough but do take the information in it with a large pinch of salt. The author is not to be trusted.

Political agenda eh?. Ah yes I thought I seen him on TV the other day in the Dail claiming €40,000 expenses.:pac:

If that's his motive Hasn't done him a whole lot of good has it?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Max Prophet

How do you do that? I'm currently doing a course I love and before I started it in september my old case worker informed me when it was finished I would be with this crowd when its finished in December, I want too do another course that starts middle of January, is there anything I can do?

Eh maybe try and get a job and pay your own way? Unemployment is at historic lows....

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,421 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Political agenda eh?. Ah yes I thought I seen him on TV the other day in the Dail claiming €40,000 expenses.:pac:

No Stonedpilot it hasn't done him a whole lot of good.
    But more importantly it has done many people who have been duped by his antics harm.

And that's all I'm saying- the author is not to be trusted. He has fooled many decent people over the years.
    So anything he writes that gets public attention should come with a warning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

He may not be claiming expenses in the dail but they at least are doing something and are not simply sitting at home and posting crap online all day.
    Jeff is living in a state supplied home, with subsidised rent, is claiming welfare for himself, wife and children, has been accessing state funded education and is highly insulted at the idea he might get a job. What he wants is to continue on his lifestyle while making no contribution to society.

He is a parasite who exploits the vulnerable to score cheap points off the government and to justify his miserable existance. He decided to run for election, made an ass of himself so threw a hissy and went home. Even his own party had enough of him!!!!.

As for the report being well written and coherent, its so full of crap even a toilet wouldnt swallow it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,130 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

humberklog wrote: »
    No Stonedpilot it hasn't done him a whole lot of good.
    But more importantly it has done many people who have been duped by his antics harm.

And that's all I'm saying- the author is not to be trusted. He has fooled many decent people over the years.
    So anything he writes that gets public attention should come with a warning.

400 downloads, I wouldn't be shaking in my boots quite yet. Also what is the fascination with this Paul Rudd guy.

Oranage2 wrote: »
    400 downloads, I wouldn't be shaking in my boots quite yet. Also what it the fascination with this Paul Rudd guy.

Assume you mean Jeff Rudd, he is a reminder that there are people in society who shouldn't be let play with knives or have access to he internet.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Eh maybe try and get a job and pay your own way? Unemployment is at historic lows....

Good input , well done ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

It’s written in a bizarre form of the English language known as Ruddish, and is full of waffle, hysteria, and bizarre interpretations of law.

It’s about as much use as a chocolate teapot.

Owryan wrote: »
    Assume you mean Jeff Rudd, he is a reminder that there are people in society who shouldn't be let play with knives or have access to he internet.

I don't think he's hurting anyone banging away on his keyboard all day, I get the hypocrisy of complaining about a back to work scheme when that person has 6 kids being supported because their father doesn't want to work or at least find a job that will pay him more than his welfare payments. But saying things like his children will be eating the cheap chicken nuggets is a bit low.

Good input , well done ;)

There’s only so much state supported education and training you can avail of before they expect you to put the training/education to use in an actual paid position. I think that’s fair.

I don't think he's hurting anyone banging away on his keyboard all day, I get the hypocrisy of complaining about a back to work scheme when that person has 6 kids being supported because their father doesn't want to work or at least find a job that will pay him more than his welfare payments. But saying things like his children will be eating the cheap chicken nuggets is a bit low.

He has taken people's private stories of hurt or grief and twisted them to suit his own agenda.

As for the chicken nuggets, how much of the welfare he received to support his family has he used to push his private agenda and ego trip?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

splinter65 wrote: »
    There’s only so much state supported education and training you can avail of before they expect you to put the training/education to use in an actual paid position. I think that’s fair.

Em well that's the plan ya know, the course I'm waiting to do now continues on more or less from the first one.

Anyways to the OP contact me have met many who have been hounded with these private blood thristy companies like Seetec in my previous work DM me if you wish.There is folk out there will offer nothing but derision and vitriol to anyone who questions Jobpath or finds themselves unemployed.
    It can be depressing and they don't care less about how isolating and depressing it can be. Same folk will hound someone over unemployment will post shyte supporting Pieta House on Facebook. The hypocrisy is staggering. Never have they looked at themselves for a second. Keep in mind.

Never mind the Jeremy Kyle wannabe's here. ;)
    Illogical-Jeremy-Kyle-get-a-job-and-put-something-on-the-end-of-it.jpg&key=caea4a8ffa384ebb14b11cd6394120193bbb75db15d9ff34861089e929cf7386

• Advertisement

@stonepilot are you offering advice on jobpath ? Legal or support ? If so it would be nice if you let people know what your organization / qualifications are to offer people advice are

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Army_of_One

Anyways to the OP contact me have met many who have been hounded with these private blood thristy companies like Seetec in my previous work DM me if you wish.There is folk out there will offer nothing but derision and vitriol to anyone who questions Jobpath or finds themselves unemployed.
    It can be depressing and they don't care less about how isolating and depressing it can be. Same folk will hound someone over unemployment will post shyte supporting Pieta House on Facebook. The hypocrisy is staggering. Never have they looked at themselves for a second. Keep in mind.

Jeff Ruud/Biggins is a deluded fool and you're a bigger idiot for swallowing his bolloxology , let alone peddling it.

He sits on his hole using resources and contributes to nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,838 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Economist David McWilliams: “Our school system punishes laterally thinking pupils”. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

This is all true, all to get the unemployment rate 'Down' Ie forcing people into minimum wage numbers with a British private company that has a multi million euro contract so the shower like Varadkar and it's brainwashing machine RTE tell naive folk that unemployment has "cough" gone down.

I have worked on a report on the extraordinary corruption within jobpath. People interested in speaking to me re Seetec/Jobpath/Turas Nua PM me

Happy to help.

Can you send me a copy of of the report? Would love to read it?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,022 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

He's openly admitted to cutting the income he provides for is supposed to pass on to his family to feed and clothe them, in order to fund his bizarre political campaigns.

Everyone who needs help to secure a job should absolutely get that help, and be supported reasonably along the way until they get there. It's those who can work but have no intention of working and just want to leech off the system who are the problem. And both those who genuinely need welfare and those whose taxes pay for it are equally entitled to complain about people like that. This guy is no friend of any genuine welfare claimant.

Life ain't always empty.

@stonepilot are you offering advice on jobpath ? Legal or support ? If so it would be nice if you let people know what your organization / qualifications are to offer people advice are

I only charge €500 a hour to the unemployed my reduded rate.

Legal advice LOL?. Cath yourself on and Get a grip lad.

No a conversation between 2 normal people. (if they wish)

Try it sometime. Be good for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

What’s your issue here? The idea that people are questioning the validity of the ‘report’ you posted? Have you even flicked through the thing? It’s barely coherent nonsense at best, and potentially dangerous if some poor deluded fool was to believe the legal scutter contained within it.

My advice to you is to take at face value any advice (if any) Mr Rudd offers in the report, apply it, and you can let us know, (or not) how you get on after.
    That’s fair, isn’t it?

He's openly admitted to cutting the income he provides for is supposed to pass on to his family to feed and clothe them, in order to fund his bizarre political campaigns.

Everyone who needs help to secure a job should absolutely get that help, and be supported reasonably along the way until they get there. It's those who can work but have no intention of working and just want to leech off the system who are the problem. And both those who genuinely need welfare and those whose taxes pay for it are equally entitled to complain about people like that. This guy is no friend of any genuine welfare claimant.

Cannot agree with you more, my point is posts in the political Cafe speculating on his relationship with his children are a little far, post such that he's to busy on the computer to play with his kids or that his kid had gotten no presents at Christmas.

But i totally agree that he's work shy and will Most likely never gain paid employment. That he's a leech on society and he's a terrible role model for his children.

• Advertisement

My advice to you is to take at face value any advice (if any) Mr Rudd offers in the report, apply it, and you can let us know, (or not) how you get on after.
    That’s fair, isn’t it?

Im not unemployed. I assume you are with over 1000 posts in the 3 months since you joined?. Alot of time on boards that!.

Why would I take advice from you or Mr Rudd for that matter?.

My point is the report from him/Rabble my own research show Jobbridge is rotten ans cruel. Using factual evidence and government reports
    Go ahead believe every single word out of Varadkars mouth like most here do.

Its so sad that people like yourself simply cannot engage your mind even for a moment not for a second to question anything the State tells you. The State brainwashing and PR spin is SO deeply embedded like folk like yourself live in the World like in the movie Equilibrium.

Advertisement