Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Fri13. Scary, and not in the good way.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

It's a gift, like this guy, and Jesus himself.

Omg you are so bitter. Nothing wrong with Jesus !

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Couldn't they just have left The Addams Family theme song alone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Vorenus400

Can you peddle if your celibate?

I think you cant. I remember reading a book when young that mentioned the 'Priests Disease.'

Apparently it is healthy for the prostate to clear out the pipes now and then

• Registered Users Posts: 19,600 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

He cant even fit the priests collar around his neck, surely thats an alarm bell. If a cop couldn't fit his gun belt around his belly he wouldn't be fit for duty.

He doesn't have to chase perps, though.

Maybe priests should start that? Legging it after sinners with d'aul bible. Stop, in the name of the Lord. Etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Forget the church in 20 years, the question is will the late late still be interviewing pish posh guests and will Ray D'arcy be presenting it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭Baron Kurtz

Autosport wrote: »
    No need to use that word BK

What word? Will your server document all malicious words you've ever used and take you to task if you need to go for a sh€t?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,940 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Audi ad...the small print has "diesel engines only" they must be desperate to offload them.

neris wrote: »
    S02E11-13jNCN5w-subtitled.jpg

Love that clip. McSorley is a nutter. Met him in a pub once. The guy is f€ckin crazy. Had to buy him a pint to calm him down. Misunderstood, so the Whelans crew thought :)

M

Anyone cruised before...is it very ripoffish in the shops onboard and day to day outside the all inclusive or how did you find it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭applehunter

Good interviewee.

Poor interviewer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Vorenus400 wrote: »
    Why the big deal lately over Gooch Coopers testimonial dinner? Dont most famous GAA stars put out a book? Is it just that the dinner is a new thing from Soccer/Rugby?

The GAA are wondering, why they didn't come up with it, are they getting a cut?

I just got the last 5m, What are the odds, Jehovahs Witnesses calling at the door on Fri 13th ;)
    Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Why don't more people do Elvis karaoke? There's got to be a demand for that.

Cos they're Return (ed) To Sender :p

Should there be a transfer market for priests? Parishes could buy in a priest who has the mass all done and sorted in less than 20 minutes, someone who can work the altar.

Sadly they're rare now, them fun priests that don't blather on!
    And They've been moving priests for decades, but the deal is undisclosed to mass goers/public :o
    I happened to hear Joe about 10 days ago. The girl who won the qualifier for the Karaoke competition was phoned afterwards by Electric Eddie to be told that after all, ahe wasnt going to be on the LLS. Not surprisingly Joe was completely defensive about the LLS, assuring listeners that no one from RTE had offered her anything
    Im stunned Ryan didnt raise the matter tonight, just to reassure us that everything was above board. Id say if a stunt like this was pulled on TV3 or somewhere similar, the RTE gang would be all over it

I miss it for 1 day & miss that, was that today?
    Vorenus400 wrote: »
    Feckin Dubs would hoover up all the good priests

Father Trendy springs to mind, everyone else gets Fr Stone! :rolleyes:

M

I only found out last week Fraunc isn't ghey.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Celtic tiger is back

• Registered Users Posts: 35,886 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

What was that scream

M

There's a lot to be said about the arranged marriage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭applehunter

This is more of a Tubridy kind of interview.

Superficial,

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

What was that scream

Somebody just realised they wasted their friday night going to this.

Fake it till you make it, so just keep faking it and faking it and faking it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Sounds tacky

M

Sounds vulgar.

• Advertisement

Anyone cruised before...is it very ripoffish in the shops onboard and day to day outside the all inclusive or how did you find it?

Went on a cruise in the summer there. It's all inclusive, except for booze and some fancier things - nice coffees, some of the nicer restaurants.

They do drinks packages, but you'd have to drink about 8 pints a day to break even.

I really enjoyed it, didn't know if i'd like it at all beforehand.

But, yeah, not cheap for drinks. Plus they don't let you bring booze back from any if the stops, other than to put it in your luggage until you go home.

Omg you are so bitter. Nothing wrong with Jesus !

Interesting. Tell me more.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭tylercheribini

Name dropping Jimmy Choo.

New drinking game. Take a drink for every namedrop or product mention in next few minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭delaad

I would say the BMI would be out of whack here too. I am not going to listen to him therefore....until it gets boring,... as of now

• Registered Users Posts: 22,258 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Work colleague goes on a Mediterranean/ Caribbean cruise ever year and goes all inclusive and all your drink Alcoholic and non alcoholic are included. They have everything on the ship and when they dock you have the option of getting off.

M

Does he know he has white shoes on?

Why would you ever, ever trust a fella who pretends his name is Franc?

Why would you trust a dude who spends his life talking about weddings? And wedding dresses?

• Registered Users Posts: 72,384 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Which dress takes your fancy, Autosport? :D

• Advertisement

I'm sorry, but this dude gives me the creeps.

(Not Tubs. Stop it.)

Advertisement