Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"White people most violent and oppressive"

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭bloodless_coup

And?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭6541

Where do Irish people fall into this, the red, freckled, toothless, drunken crazed folk that we are !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Why am I seeing this woman pop up everywhere?
    All she is good for is a soundbyte to rile up a few "right wingers"
    A few weeks ago I didn't recognise or hear of her.
    It would be nice if we could go back to that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

It's the Katie Hopkins effect: If you want to make a name for yourself, be as controversial as possible. It may work or it may backfire big time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭BillyBobBS

Bit sick of the constant attacks on white men from all over the place tbh. The constant narrative of us all being potential racists or sexual predators is pathetic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭beans

They mean the English. Most of us are grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

She's the black Katie Hopkins. Fired from L'Oreal for being racist, picked up by another outlet for being controversial.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,292 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

6541 wrote: »
    Where do Irish people fall into this, the red, freckled, toothless, drunken crazed folk that we are !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

If you say 'white people' at least once in every 2 minutes you are speaking, you're more than likely racist. Same goes for any other colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Beta Ray Bill

Completely disagree with that.

History would dictate that, Whites (Europeans) and Asians are the most cooperative, hence the reason nearly every major European and Asian power has conquered or attempted to conquer most of their known world.

British Empire
    French Empire
    Spanish Empire
    Mongol Empire
    Qing Dynasty
    Nazis
    Roman Empire
    Alexander the beedlin deadly
    etc etc.

The list goes on an on.

The gained vast amounts of territory as the people the conquered were to busy fighting themselves.

Also to note:
    The first Slavers were black. Slavery is something that originated in central Africa, and was adapted and used by whites to a much larger degree (They effectively commercialized it)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

She's the black Katie Hopkins. Fired from L'Oreal for being racist, picked up by another outlet for being controversial.

Sure black people can't be racist, same as women can't be sexist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Now. I don't know how to put this really without it being taken up badly....but....

Does she not look like a white person with a tan and dreads?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Now. I don't know how to put this really without it being taken up badly....but....

So your issue is that her features aren't black enough for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Beta Ray Bill

Reminds me of:

Berlusconi
    Obama
    Tan

....... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

grahambo wrote: »
    Completely disagree with that.

History would dictate that, Whites (Europeans) and Asians are the most cooperative, hence the reason nearly every major European and Asian power has conquered or attempted to conquer most of their known world.

British Empire
    French Empire
    Spanish Empire
    Mongol Empire
    Qing Dynasty
    Nazis
    Roman Empire
    Alexander the beedlin deadly
    etc etc.

The list goes on an on.

The gained vast amounts of territory as the people the conquered were to busy fighting themselves.

Also to note:
    The first Slavers were black. Slavery is something that originated in central Africa, and was adapted and used by whites to a much larger degree (They effectively commercialized it)

The Belgians were only having a laugh in the Congo then were they? Away and ****e for yourself.

Effects wrote: »
    So your issue is that her features aren't black enough for you?

Yes. That's my issue :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,677 ✭✭✭buried

lol The age of celebrity is completely and utterly f**ked if this is what it's current apex commentary is. I applaud this wan's efforts and noise that will help destroy it further. You go girlfriend

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

She is mixed race according to the video clip.

Boom_Bap wrote: »

I didn't listen to it, apologies.

Just read up on her, yep. Her Mother is white - obviously a racist too then?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

Ehmmm,
    So no-one is watching the Massive rise in Murders in South Africa?
    are not killing each other and ANYONE ELSE that gets in the way in Almost every other country in the African Continent?
    See the Travel Warnings below:-
    https://www.tripsavvy.com/travel-warnings-for-countries-in-africa-1454328

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

Also, travel warnings for most Middle East countries!!
    How White are they?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Ehmmm,
    So no-one is watching the Massive rise in Murders in South Africa?
    are not killing each other and ANYONE ELSE that gets in the way in Almost every other country in the African Continent?
    See the Travel Warnings below:-
    https://www.tripsavvy.com/travel-warnings-for-countries-in-africa-1454328

Yeah, I've been to SA 2 or 3 times and was murdered each visit.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

Boom_Bap wrote: »

And "she" once had a mickey.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

grahambo wrote: »
    Also to note:
    Slavery in various forms has been around since history was written down and almost certainly before. Slavery was a feature of the Classical world, of ancient Egypt, pretty much everywhere. It had no colour. If you mean the transatlantic slave economy that came later? Then yes at that stage slavery was officially outlawed in Europe and the slave traders both European and Arabian got their "stock" from preexisting slave cultures within Africa.
    TBH looking at this muppet and others who get too much attention, we've reached peak retard in Western Civilisation.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Ah now I remember her, that was a few weeks back right? Where L'Oréal let her go? Because of her 'views'.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭bigar

seachto7 wrote: »
    The Belgians were only having a laugh in the Congo then were they? Away and ****e for yourself.

The Belgians actually cleaned up the mess left by their king and his band of international "explorers" in the Congo Free State. They were very reluctant to have to do so as they did not really wanted a colony.

They stopped the exploitation of the local population and the violent punishments like cutting off people's hands. They were thwarted in their attempts by the international corporations who did no want to lose their cheap labour.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

G'wan the whites.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

beans wrote: »
    They mean the English. Most of us are grand.

If the English didn't exist we would have to invent them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Are Am Eye

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,060 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Advertisement