Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New development Somerton ,NewCastle Road,Lucan

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 jamon_serrano

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Jjohnrockk

Please help me with a good development in Dublin or surrounding areas for 3 Bed house or 2 bed apartment/Duplex. 350 to 380 K. TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Jjohnrockk

Hi All,

To all the prospective buyers, looks like Somerton is going to launch newly built homes in market anytime soon. They've also updated the house advertisements on myhome dot ie. Wondering if there are some people out there like me who are going to try their luck with these new homes and would like to connect? Can create a whatsapp group to discuss anything in regards to these houses and buying experience. Thanks!

Sure

• Registered Users Posts: 5 kody1337

Did anyone here book the recent launch of somerton view (phase 2)? Did anyone create a fb or WhatsApp group related to recent release?

kody1337 wrote: »
    Did anyone here book the recent launch of somerton view (phase 2)? Did anyone create a fb or WhatsApp group related to recent release?

Yes, it is this one https://www.facebook.com/groups/154838823102775

• Advertisement

Yes, it is this one

I tried accessing the link, It shows the message as "The content Isn't Available Right Now".Can you please ping the name of the group.

Sure, try "Somerton II Lucan - Residents (2021)"

Sure, try "Somerton II Lucan - Residents (2021)"

Sorry cant find this group, owner of the grp might have made the group private and hence cant find this grp in facebook.

It seems the policy group is set to "hidden". Just requested an admin to set it to publicly reachable so that you can try again. Will let you know once that is done.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bico_4433

It seems the policy group is set to "hidden". Just requested an admin to set it to publicly reachable so that you can try again. Will let you know once that is done.

Please let us know I am considering Somerton myself and would be good to link with others

• Advertisement

Asked again today if they can make the group publicly reachable.

> Please let us know I am considering Somerton myself and would be good to link with others

If you haven't booked yet I'd suggest ask any questions here. The group as far as I know is for the group of people that booked for the phase 2 already.

Asked again today if they can make the group publicly reachable.

> Please let us know I am considering Somerton myself and would be good to link with others

If you haven't booked yet I'd suggest ask any questions here. The group as far as I know is for the group of people that booked for the phase 2 already.

Yes it's open now, have send them the request to join. thanks a million for your help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 anusrigaurav

Hi,

how is Lucan Somerton . Heard a lot of break ins stories. Is it good for a family

Advertisement