Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coffee Machine Tassimo T-Discs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,822 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Signed up just now and went to order 8 packs of Kenco Americano Smooth @ €5.49 which took the order to €43.92 but the 15% discount automatically dropped the price to €37.33 and then a message popped up asking to increase the order by another €2.67 to get free delivery. So had to order another pack and the total for the 9 packs worked out at €32.03 or €3.56 a pack.

Happy with that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

muffler wrote: »
    Signed up just now and went to order 8 packs of Kenco Americano Smooth @ €5.49 which took the order to €43.92 but the 15% discount automatically dropped the price to €37.33 and then a message popped up asking to increase the order by another €2.67 to get free delivery. So had to order another pack and the total for the 9 packs worked out at €32.03 or €3.56 a pack.

Happy with that

Yeah. Should have highlighted that bit. It will suggest increasing the order but when you check out without adding more, the price remains without delivery charges.

Sup08 wrote: »
    Yeah. Should have highlighted that bit. It will suggest increasing the order but when you check out without adding more, the price remains without delivery charges.
    Cant beat the price anyhow and the extra pack will keep "she who must be obeyed" even more happier which in turn gives me an easier life ;)

Cant beat the price anyhow and the extra pack will keep "she who must be obeyed" even more happier which in turn gives me an easier life ;)

You should register "A NEW MACHINE" to get two vouchers.

Login and register a NEW TASSIMO VIVY 2, see what happens. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,830 ✭✭✭jeffk

Got a load myself and used ten from registration of machine. Handy to stock up and the more you get the more you save

Getting those expresso discs in Dealz. A great suggestion was to heat your own milk and put them until it. This was from a slimming world viewpoint(skimmed milk homemade 2 sins,tassimo 5 sins), but suppose somewhat cheaper as well

• Advertisement

JC in swords have some discs for 5(careful as they have the same expresso as Dealz dor for 3)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭MBSnr

You should register "A NEW MACHINE" to get two vouchers.

Login and register a NEW TASSIMO VIVY 2, see what happens. :eek:

I do this on the UK site and get delivery to Parcel Wizard. Way cheaper than the Tassimo.ie site as their Euro mark up can be high, plus a GBP tenner off and free delivery if you spend over 39 GBP.

secret seems to be put the drinks in until it's over 39 quid in the basket and free del is applied. Then apply the voucher then remove the extras to drop the price. It seems to keep the free del even with the voucher applied down to 25 GBP. You'll need a 'UK' billing address but you can pay by Palpay so there's no card checking.

Just got 96 drinks for 30 Euro - about 30c each - Same price you'd pay for a box of 16 at 5 Euro but the choice is much better, (Plus the 3.85 Euro delivery from the North).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭fdevine

Aldi have the Tassimo pods back again on Thursday for €4.99 a pack, including hot chocolate

• Registered Users Posts: 10,617 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Tesco have put their prices back up to €5.99-€6.99 for most of the discs :mad:.

I do this on the UK site and get delivery to Parcel Wizard. Way cheaper than the Tassimo.ie site as their Euro mark up can be high, plus a GBP tenner off and free delivery if you spend over 39 GBP.

Just (re)registered on both tassimo.ie and .co.uk sites.
    Order on .ie is €27.36 with free delivery including €10 off 1st order and 15% offer off), same order on .co.uk is £29.92 or €34 so way cheaper on .ie while the 15% off offer applies.

• Advertisement

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Just (re)registered on both tassimo.ie and .co.uk sites.
    Order on .ie is €27.36 with free delivery including €10 off 1st order and 15% offer off), same order on .co.uk is £29.92 or €34 so way cheaper on .ie while the 15% off offer applies.
    Thought the 15% off finished last week?

Still working and on main page

https://www.tassimo.ie/

Minimum spend €40 for 15% which only works for the minimum spend as tried reducing the amount but it wouldn't give me the 15% off then.

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Still working and on main page

https://www.tassimo.ie/

Minimum spend €40 for 15% which only works for the minimum spend as tried reducing the amount but it wouldn't give me the 15% off then.
    Thanks for that.

Just looking back I see I got an email from them on 18 January which stated...
    Now is your chance: get 15% off on your favourite Tassimo drinks! Be quick and buy at least €40 worth of Tassimo drinks. Time to shop!
    followed by the small print which give a closing date for the offer....
    *Promotion
    Promotion valid from 00.00h on 18.01.2018 until 23:59h on 22.01.2018. €40 minimum order (excluding delivery costs). The offer applies to our drinks range only. Standard website terms and conditions apply. This promotion is not combinable with bundle deals nor brewers.
    The above is obviously a marketing ploy just to get people to order before a certain date.

Leaving aside the date Im just wondering if the 15% off can be used with the €10 voucher

Leaving aside the date Im just wondering if the 15% off can be used with the €10 voucher

I have used both with no issue.

Same here with voucher and discount

Great to have choice with online discount, dealz and some supermarket discount

Next thing will be Aldi/Lidl knocking out their version, no doubt the barcode system won't allow it unfortunately

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Tesco discs mostly €6.99, now on offer at 2 for €10.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭fdevine

€4.99 a pack for Kenco Coffee & Cadbury Hot Chocolate in Aldi this week

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭le_girl

Has anyone seen any Tassimo espresso pods anywhere in store? Full price even?

I don't eat dairy so I've always used the espresso pods with my own steamed plant milks. I stocked up a few months ago in Dealz and Dunnes when they were on offer and now that I've run out I can't find them anywhere!

I've tried every supermarket around with no luck. Do they not make espresso pods anymore?

le_girl wrote: »
    Has anyone seen any Tassimo espresso pods anywhere in store? Full price even?

I don't eat dairy so I've always used the espresso pods with my own steamed plant milks. I stocked up a few months ago in Dealz and Dunnes when they were on offer and now that I've run out I can't find them anywhere!

I've tried every supermarket around with no luck. Do they not make espresso pods anymore?

I know dealz did have some of the old discounted line and then tasimo online should have some...
    Over €38
    20% DISCOUNT VOUCHER
    Code: 23W25RU5

I tried/am trying somewhat what you said and find it had to get the taste right, think im putting too much milk in

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭le_girl

jeffk wrote: »
    I know dealz did have some of the old discounted line and then tasimo online should have some...
    Over €38
    20% DISCOUNT VOUCHER
    Code: 23W25RU5

I tried/am trying somewhat what you said and find it had to get the taste right, think im putting too much milk in

Thanks so much, I had been looking at tassimo.ie and that discount code makes it a lot more affordable :)

A little bit of milk goes a long way when you froth it. I use one of those cheap battery operated hand frothers after heating a bit of milk in the microwave (I find that better than a proper standalone frother for some reason).

Decent milk helps too. Oatly make a barista version of their oat milk that's made especially for steaming/frothing that's really nice and available in most supermarkets.

• Advertisement

le_girl wrote: »
    Thanks so much, I had been looking at tassimo.ie and that discount code makes it a lot more affordable :)

A little bit of milk goes a long way when you froth it. I use one of those cheap battery operated hand frothers after heating a bit of milk in the microwave (I find that better than a proper standalone frother for some reason).

Decent milk helps too. Oatly make a barista version of their oat milk that's made especially for steaming/frothing that's really nice and available in most supermarkets.

No worries, you get emails from them every so often when you sign up/registor the coffee machine

Think not frothing it is the issue im having so, must keep an eye out for a cheap one so

I dont think id use enough milk to buy a carton, hopefully frothing the semi skimmed one will help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

Was up north the weekend gone, found "new Yorker americanos" which I haven't seen down here and I bought a pack and I must say there gorgeous!

I usually get the kenco smooth or 100% Columbian so if you like these and you see the new Yorker ones there worth a try!

SeanHarty wrote: »
    Was up north the weekend gone, found "new Yorker americanos" which I haven't seen down here
    Where did you buy them?

They are available on the Irish and UK websites.

Irish Site product

UK Site product

Currently 20% off all drinks orders over €45 on the Irish site and €10 vouchers can be applied if you have registered a "new" machine.

Just ordered 9 packs for €29.51. It does say it will charge you for delivery but when you continue to pay, it does not charge for delivery on this order.

SeanHarty wrote: »
    Was up north the weekend gone, found "new Yorker americanos" which I haven't seen down here
    Where did you buy them?

To be honest I can't remember the name of the store, it was in the quays in Newry a discount shop that sold a bit of everything like dealz

They are available on the Irish and UK websites.

Irish Site product

UK Site product

Currently 20% off all drinks orders over €45 on the Irish site and €10 vouchers can be applied if you have registered a "new" machine.

Just ordered 9 packs for €29.51. It does say it will charge you for delivery but when you continue to pay, it does not charge for delivery on this order.

Ah cool I'll have a look

Be good to see more "normal" coffee flavours

Next move be more choices in XL size

• Registered Users Posts: 5,208 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Was going to go online with Tassimo with 25% off but have to spend €45 and by time you add delivery, not alot in it, i have already used the €10 voucher, so got 2 packs form Tescos €5 each they have quite a good choice, doesn't work out that much dearer then on line because Tassimo start at €5.49 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭SimonLynch

I got a flier today from Supervalu, Tassimo starter kit, Vivy 2 machine, 3 packs of pods and 20 euro voucher for more pods. I was thinking of getting a machine, should I go for it? 35 euro all in, looks good to me.

• Advertisement

SimonLynch wrote: »
    I got a flier today from Supervalu, Tassimo starter kit, Vivy 2 machine, 3 packs of pods and 20 euro voucher for more pods. I was thinking of getting a machine, should I go for it? 35 euro all in, looks good to me.
    They've been on sale since Monday and Id say stock is low - see this thread

Advertisement