Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Select Tassimo pods Half price @ SuperValu

Options
  • 26-07-2018 2:31am
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 462 ✭✭

Large selection of Tassimo pods Half price in SuperValu:

All Kenco Pods
    Cadbury hot chocolate.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,781 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Screen_Shot_2018-07-26_at_10.44.10.png

Others might be fine - but buyer beware - got the Kenco Cappuccino on special on Tassimo website and they're the smallest cup of coffee I've ever seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭jeffk

j9o7j8.jpg

Herself works in Beechmount in Navan and that's all they have, great deal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

there is a sale on their coffee machine too - 35euros with few extras

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭freebee23

there is a sale on their coffee machine too - 35euros with few extras
    Do you know which machine that's on offer.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 462 ✭✭TetraSonic55

freebee23 wrote: »
    Do you know which machine that's on offer.

Vivy 2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,258 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Vivy 2

Which store?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Crunchienut

Redsoxfan wrote: »
    Which store?

A good few in Walkinstown this evening (Saturday) and they had them in Lucan yesterday afternoon

Redsoxfan wrote: »
    Which store?
    Got one in Sutton. It's the pack that includes 3 extra packs of coffee in the box. They had a good few boxes left today at 12. All located at the tills.
    Give them a call on 018322744 to confirm if there are some left.
    Cheers,
    freebee23

freebee23 wrote: »
    Got one in Sutton. It's the pack that includes 3 extra packs of coffee in the box. They had a good few boxes left today at 12. All located at the tills.
    Give them a call on 018322744 to confirm if there are some left.
    Cheers,
    freebee23
    What free packs are Included?

What free packs are Included?[/quote

Vivy 2 machine.
    3 free packs:
    Lór espresso Latte Macchiato 8 pack.
    Kenco Cappuccino 8 pack.
    Costa Americano 16 pack.
    Also includes registration for 2 x €10 discount codes
    All for €35.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Plenty of Vivy II's in Ballinteer last night.

Offer has been extended to the 8th

• Registered Users Posts: 5,258 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Basq wrote:
    Others might be fine - but buyer beware - got the Kenco Cappuccino on special on Tassimo website and they're the smallest cup of coffee I've ever seen.

It sure is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭fdevine

Also be aware that if you order online you may get OOS products substituted with a "similar" product unless you ask them not to substitute.

Offer extended for another week. Picked up 9 various packs and used their €4 off €25 spend so average total of €2.40 a pack. With the packs I got last week and the free packs in the box I should be sorted for a few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jhammer

Anyone see any machines still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭bladespin

Are Tassimos any good? Have a Dolce gusto at home but they never (ever) have offers on the pods (can pick them up sometimes in NI or online) and the Mrs really likes the cadburys hot chocolate tassimo in her friends, I love a decent size cup of coffee - DG grande Intenso is fine for a proper cup, the Tass pods look so small, would they be up to a regular cup portion?

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭blowin3

bladespin wrote: »
    Are Tassimos any good? Have a Dolce gusto at home but they never (ever) have offers on the pods (can pick them up sometimes in NI or online) and the Mrs really likes the cadburys hot chocolate tassimo in her friends, I love a decent size cup of coffee - DG grande Intenso is fine for a proper cup, the Tass pods look so small, would they be up to a regular cup portion?
    I have a Tassimo and it is crap to be honest. I am thinking of changing .

Tassimo are pretty good IMO. Cup sizes are meh, try get pods that have XL on them. Those have decent portion.

Just don't get cappuccino pods. They are tiny and you only get 8. Alart from those, they are good

• Registered Users Posts: 45,858 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Are Tassimos any good?
    blowin3 wrote: »
    I have a Tassimo and it is crap to be honest. I am thinking of changing .
    I dont really drink the stuff myself but my wife uses a Tassimo machine and a mix of the Americano Smooth & Grande and she finds the machine and coffee excellent.

As pointed out some of the varieties and flavours can come in small sizes and perhaps that isnt value for money...they probably are good enough value at half price in Supervalue.

So like a lot of things in life its different horses for different courses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭blowin3

muffler wrote: »
    I dont really drink the stuff myself but my wife uses a Tassimo machine and a mix of the Americano Smooth & Grande and she finds the machine and coffee excellent.

As pointed out some of the varieties and flavours can come in small sizes and perhaps that isnt value for money...they probably are good enough value at half price in Supervalue.

Agreed! But if you buy a Costa coffee in a shop there is no comparison with the taste from a pod .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

muffler wrote: »

I find the Costa americano and Kenco 100% columbian are both fine sizes, I'm drinking out of a standard size mug too.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,858 ✭✭✭✭muffler

blowin3 wrote: »
    But if you buy a Costa coffee in a shop there is no comparison with the taste from a pod .
    Indeed. I even heard "she who must be obeyed" say the same

I find the Costa americano and Kenco 100% columbian are both fine sizes, I'm drinking out of a standard size mug too.
    Her good self goes for the Kenco Americano smooth and grande. I think its the Grande that is the bigger of the 2

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

the machines are back in stock in Kilkenny

• Registered Users Posts: 7,857 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

johnf26 wrote: »
    the machines are back in stock in Kilkenny

Hopefully will be in other stores too so, I have so many packets of the coffee stocked up I badly need a spare machine just in case.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,433 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Been using Tassimo for the last few years and find them very good. As mentioned, the capaccino ones are Small, not worth getting in my opinion. The Mocha ones were quite nice and a good size aswell. Tassimo Cadbury are not nice at all.
    Stocking up on the Mocha,8, and Americano Grande,16, good value, good taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,781 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Have tried a range of coffee pods from Dolce Gusto to Nespresso.. and prefer Tassimo definitely!

The range is hit-and-miss (look up reviews on Amazon / Tassimo website etc) before buying.. I made that mistake before buying those teeny-tiny Kenco Cappuchino.. but by and large, they're decent.

Nespresso official capsules have better quality coffee but can only drink so many espressos.

I found that when making any of the Tassimo drinks that have separate pod of milk that it is vital to shake the milk pod well before inserting in the machine, otherwise the drink can end up tiny.

The Cadbury's hot chocolate is awesome!

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Picky owner

Just picked one up in SuperValu kilbarry Waterford,still 35 euro,about 5 left there,great value.

• Advertisement

Three packets of pods for the price of two in SuperValu today, bumped into one of the kids teachers at the till and bless him he was trying to pretend not to notice my trolley full of slabs and coffee.

Advertisement