Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW8 - Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,141 ✭✭✭✭km79

begbysback wrote: »
    I have the 3 too, but usually 2 of the 3 come up with the goods- this week it was Bavies, the other week it was Ali - though it is heavily reliant on Spurs and Kane

But what other mids, with exception of Cout (have him already) and the potential hazard promises, can be considered?

Mane for me
    I've no pool
    Maybe hazard but I need to see more than he has offered so
    Dont have David Silva but he is almost certainly coming in for Miki for next gameweek

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

wilshere chaupo moting morata out
    Hendrick Shelvey Jesus in

AnneFrank wrote: »

Wilshire didn't last long in your team
    As he doesn't in real life :D

haha no you're right Km, biggest mistake of my season so far !!

haha no you're right Km, biggest mistake of my season so far !!

Who subbed in instead of him ?

• Advertisement

km79 wrote: »
    Who subbed in instead of him ?

The mighty TPT, and guess what, he got two points:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Doubt Hendrick or Shelvey will do much tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 21,096 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Mane for me
    I've no pool
    Maybe hazard but I need to see more than he has offered so
    Dont have David Silva but he is almost certainly coming in for Miki for next gameweek

You think Spurs fixtures are that bad? Bar a potential Jose Bus, I think they're very good. Don't mind them attacking Liverpool at all and to a lesser extent, Arsenal. CL a factor?

If Spurs are on form, I think I'll have 3 all day long. They are FPL gold in my book, choose a WB, choose Ali or Eriksen, choose Kane. For a team that gets a lot of attacking returns, those returns are concentrated on a handful of players.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

PARlance wrote: »
    You think Spurs fixtures are that bad? Bar a potential Jose Bus, I think they're very good. Don't mind them attacking Liverpool at all and to a lesser extent, Arsenal. CL a factor?

If Spurs are on form, I think I'll have 3 all day long. They are FPL gold in my book, choose a WB, choose Ali or Eriksen, choose Kane. For a team that gets a lot of attacking returns, those returns are concentrated on a handful of players.

Little rotation as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

PARlance wrote: »

They are FPL gold in my book, choose a WB, choose Ali or Eriksen, choose Kane.

Did you watch trainspotting last night.

• Advertisement

Morata states on Instagram that he is targeting a return from injury against Palace https://t.co/1UwVBBkNmO

Will be nice and cheap too with everyone selling him and buying Jesus before he plays two games :S

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Morata states on Instagram that he is targeting a return from injury against Palace https://t.co/1UwVBBkNmO

Will be nice and cheap too with everyone selling him and buying Jesus before he plays two games :S

The insta about targeting the Crystal Palace game was quickly deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,096 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Int Break Cold Turkey... climbing the walls here.

Doubt Hendrick or Shelvey will do much tbh

Fillers really, i have Ali, Kane,Mickey, Lukaku and Jesus so needed a few and they
    will get the odd goal or assist,
    can't have everyone unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Kanespotting

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

WC active.

So far...

Daniels ===> Mbemba
    Baines ===> Monreal
    Willian ===> Fellaini
    Firmino ===> Kane
    Gomes===> Elliot

Fellaini may be switched to Kante, depending on injury status, and price changes.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Missing Links

Or for the posters here who track training pics to confirm the availability of players...spottraining.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭macraignil

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    WC active.

So far...

Daniels ===> Mbemba
    Baines ===> Monreal
    Willian ===> Fellaini
    Firmino ===> Kane
    Gomes===> Elliot

Fellaini may be switched to Kante, depending on injury status, and price changes.

Mbemba has failed to be selected in the last game against Liverpool and a couple of weeks back against Swansea and Newcastle also have Dummett and Lejeune to come back from injury after having to go off in the first game of the season. I know he is cheap at 4m and I would rate him as a good defender but he might not get you much points.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Fellaini is an interesting one. 4.9 utd midfielder with a knack for getting a goal. Is he nailed on till Pogba returns?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭caviardreams

I don't think so, depending on the fixture Herrera could easily get some game time instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I don't think so, depending on the fixture Herrera could easily get some game time instead.

Fellaini will play next week V Liverpool I think.

In fact, I'm almost certain.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

ScummyMan wrote: »
    Fellaini is an interesting one. 4.9 utd midfielder with a knack for getting a goal. Is he nailed on till Pogba returns?

Knack for getting sent off too. I can see the temptation, but he uses up one of 3 United FPL spots, United's upcoming fixtures aren't the easiest, and by the time they get easier again, there's a good chance Pogba will be back.

Fellaini will play next week V Liverpool I think.

In fact, I'm almost certain.

Sure, I think he will definitely play some/a lot of games until Pogba is back anyway, but not necessarily nailed on for every fixture as the OP asked.

I won't be surprised to see pogba back by pool game
    Still think fellaini will play that game too though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

Am I right in saying Morata has dropped 0.2 already this week?

Have him and was hoping he wouldn’t drop twice so quickly....are fellow Morata owners considering moves ASAP for Jesus etc before Morata drops again?.....or waiting till the players are all back ok from intl games?....and absorbing more likely rises for strikers likely to replace Morata?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

Am I right in saying Morata has dropped 0.2 already this week?

Have him and was hoping he wouldn’t drop twice so quickly....are fellow Morata owners considering moves ASAP for Jesus etc before Morata drops again?.....or waiting till the players are all back ok from intl games?....and absorbing more likely rises for strikers likely to replace Morata?

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Morata has dropped just once this week.

manual_man wrote: »
    Knack for getting sent off too. I can see the temptation, but he uses up one of 3 United FPL spots, United's upcoming fixtures aren't the easiest, and by the time they get easier again, there's a good chance Pogba will be back.

3 red cards in the EPL in 9 seasons (this is his tenth). Would not let the red card factor be an issue, it's overstated imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

Currently have Morata and .9 itb, tempted to dump Alexis, his returns do not justify his price.
    I can do Morata to Jesus and bank .7 now, but I am tempted to do Alexis/Yedlin/Morata to Eriksen/Bavies/Lukaku for -8.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

patmac wrote: »
    Currently have Morata and .9 itb, tempted to dump Alexis, his returns do not justify his price.
    I can do Morata to Jesus and bank .7 now, but I am tempted to do Alexis/Yedlin/Morata to Eriksen/Bavies/Lukaku for -8.

Man City have better fixtures than Spurs or Man Utd for next 3.

Advertisement