Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless Earphones

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Bought these after they featured on Unbox Therapy's YouTube last week.

The don't enough stock to keep up with demand so there is a 1 week delay on shipping.

https://www.blvcknoir.com/

Will update If I ever get them...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

on my second set of tiso i5, white earphones. on the first pair the rubber covering the press button has become very loose on both earbuds . Right earbud is not charging (it must have been that one that fell to the floor)

Lets see. wish they were black, less conspicuous but that's neither here nor there.

I have the same issue with the soft pass over button on the i5's, I've now lost 1 and the other is loose and sliding around a bit
    When you say you're on 2nd pair, did somebody replace them for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭chuck eastwood

The don't enough stock to keep up with demand so there is a 1 week delay on shipping.

I actually had to give up on the review when he made an unrelated point about how his air pods were VERY expensive because they were custom painted and then the pull tab on the box wasn't up to the calibre of Apple boxes, my jaysus is this what grown men have come to. I think I'll wait for your review

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

What’s the cheapest place to get the Sony noise cancelling headphones that accepts one4all cards? I see they are €275 on Amazon but seem to be €330 in shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

I actually had to give up on the review when he made an unrelated point about how his air pods were VERY expensive because they were custom painted and then the pull tab on the box wasn't up to the calibre of Apple boxes, my jaysus is this what grown men have come to. I think I'll wait for your review

I ordered on Tuesday morning (10th). Got an email on the 12th to saying to allow 7 business days to process the order.

Hopefully the pairing will still work on IOS 13..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭padjocollins

DavyD_83 wrote: »
    I have the same issue with the soft pass over button on the i5's, I've now lost 1 and the other is loose and sliding around a bit
    When you say you're on 2nd pair, did somebody replace them for you?

So I glued them when they got loose but before they fell off. working fine. As for the one that is not working (probably because I dropped it) , they offered to send me other ones without questions. that was the other day so i'll see if they really send it to me. I'd just glue em if I were u . I'm sure it'll be fixed in the next factory bacth after they respond to feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

What’s the difference in these and all the other knock offs on AliExpress other than the high price?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

I’m sending my Outlier Airs back and have splashed out on he Sennheiser Momentum true wireless.

Had some money left on a One4all card which funded the majority of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,966 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Just bought a set of the i5s based off of the recommendations for them here. Have 2 decent sets of headphones but need something small for use in an office.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

Just bought a set of the i5s based off of the recommendations for them here. Have 2 decent sets of headphones but need something small for use in an office.

very happy with mine so far for the price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Dubl07

Have to buy a new phone and dithering between the Samsung A50 and A70 - I'll need bluetooth earbuds for either one. Any experience out there of either?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Great thread. Just read all of it over the last few days.
    On the lookout for a set of earbuds.

I currently have Apple AirPods.
    Love the AirPods tech, ease of pairing across all iOS devices, function and the fact they always work. Hate the way the right one won’t stay on my ear so I’m selling them after using then about 5 times!

Was considering picking up a set of Powerbeats Pro or the Powerbeats wireless 3 as I do t mind the interconnecting wire but this thread has opened my eyes to the i5’s!

I need something that will stay in my ears while running and training.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Would you mind providing a link for where you bought them? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Also, which is best - i10....i5....i7 - there seems to be a great deal of AirPod clones

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

kceire wrote: »
    I need something that will stay in my ears while running and training.
    I think there can be a bit of pot luck when it comes to in-ears. It can just depend on the shape of your ears which is a real pain with the style as they’re not something that your can try out beforehand.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,162 ✭✭✭corkie

Suckit wrote: »
    While I was looking, I noticed that the Tiso I5's are now on sale, there are few reviews, so it's hard to say about quality. But according to the information, these are a more developed I4 and, in theory, the characteristics here should be even better. At least the battery in them is bigger and the battery level indicator is now visible on the case itself.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33044932726.html
    Also, which is best - i10....i5....i7 - there seems to be a great deal of AirPod clones

Don't confuse 'Tiso i5' with the airpod clones, although they do stock a product like them: -

Tiso ix Bluetooth 5.0 earphones 6D true wireless stereo HD headphone sports TWS IPX5 waterproof headset with dual microphone

HTB1CjYDaHj1gK0jSZFuq6ArHpXay.jpg

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

€ 20,60 59% Off | Tiso i5 Bluetooth 5.0 earphones 3D TWS true wireless stereo headphone IPX5 waterproof sports headset with dual microphone
    https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/5zfDKhqs

• Registered Users Posts: 14,966 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

kceire wrote: »
    € 20,60 59% Off | Tiso i5 Bluetooth 5.0 earphones 3D TWS true wireless stereo headphone IPX5 waterproof sports headset with dual microphone
    https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/5zfDKhqs

That's exactly where I bought them.

i5's Ordered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Just got the i5s today. 20 minute walk and they've fallen out about 10 times. New earbuds needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

RossieMan wrote: »
    Just got the i5s today. 20 minute walk and they've fallen out about 10 times. New earbuds needed.

did you not get a load of spare ones with different sizes? ... i did

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

jobless wrote:
    did you not get a load of spare ones with different sizes? ... i did

Yea I hadn't spotted them. One set is decent. Still don't think they'd stay in for a run though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

has anyone's Tiso's stopped working in one ear? Says connected but no music comes through it?

corkie wrote: »

How to reset! 'Tiso i5' because instructions are not clear.
    • Put both in the charger.
    • Take out the right and put to your ear, press button and listen till it turns off.
    • Take out the left and do the same.
    • Now press the button on them both at the same time, until the light turns darker/brighter red. Both should now be off.
    • Turn them both back on at the one at a time. And one should stop flashing. What ever is flashing is the master.
    • And re-pair to phone,as resetting may mess with phone settings.
    Edit: - Make sure BT is off on your phone/device so not to interfere with process.
    has anyone's Tiso's stopped working in one ear? Says connected but no music comes through it?

They may not be paired to each other and need to be reset.

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭MR NINE

I'm looking for a reasonably priced pair of true wireless earphones to use mainly for running. Mainly looking for something that won't fall out whilst running and is reasonably good quality/volume (won't be drowned out by passing traffic). I saw the i5s are well recommended but will take up to 25 days to deliver through Ali express apparently. Ideally I'd like to get a pair ASAP as I find running without music unbearable and don't fancy the prospect of 25 days without running. Is there any decent pairs in brick and mortar shops? In general online seems to be much better value. All suggestions appreciated, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

adox wrote: »
    Took these for their first real test today. Went for a 40 minute walk and had at least 4 dropouts. 😩

I’ve sent Creative an email. Really disappointed as I love the fit and the sound. I’ll go through their check list first to see if it can be resolved but I’d imagine these will be going back again.

Oh god. Sorry to hear that. Just came back to say that I'm sending my second pair back. Not because of dropouts but because the volume has dropped very low in left and low overall. Can see online others having similar issues. Totally disgusted.

MR NINE wrote: »
    I'm looking for a reasonably priced pair of true wireless earphones to use mainly for running. Mainly looking for something that won't fall out whilst running and is reasonably good quality/volume (won't be drowned out by passing traffic). I saw the i5s are well recommended but will take up to 25 days to deliver through Ali express apparently. Ideally I'd like to get a pair ASAP as I find running without music unbearable and don't fancy the prospect of 25 days without running. Is there any decent pairs in brick and mortar shops? In general online seems to be much better value. All suggestions appreciated, thanks.

^^^ 'Tiso i5' are not good for sound isolation, unless you get foam tips for them.

If in a rush to get some, look at the QCY/Soundpeats options on Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

corkie wrote: »
    Don't confuse 'Tiso i5' with the airpod clones, although they do stock a product like them: -

Tiso ix Bluetooth 5.0 earphones 6D true wireless stereo HD headphone sports TWS IPX5 waterproof headset with dual microphone

Saw them a while back, they didn't get great reviews.

I think they were reviewed as 'okay'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

MR NINE wrote: »

They come in about 13 days if that helps. I've ordered 6 pairs in the last couple of months and they all came within the same timeframe

Probably still no good to you but said I'd let you know

Advertisement