Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII Sign Up thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Barney92 wrote: »
    Oh I'm just Barney am I Necro? How informal.

Necro, address him by his full name like i did in the last sign up thread; Barney Rubble.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Barney92 wrote: »
    Oh I'm just Barney am I Necro? How informal.

:P:P:P:P:P I just copied Jayop's list. I've addressed you by your proper title in the edit to include PJ:pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Alright, I'll play :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Does someone explain the rules before we start???

I'm just think of all them new players that donno what the fuk ye are all talking about ;);)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

jayo26 wrote: »

I'm just think of all them new players that donno what the fuk ye are all talking about ;);)

Yep, the day of the game we'll post the thread on the WW forum. The OP of that will contain rules, roles etc. We'll be sending everyone a PM with their role sometime that day as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

There's a small bit here on how the game works, ask away

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057789174/1/#post104734312

We won't know the full ruleset until the day before the game starts, only Necro and Jayop know before then

Necrominus wrote: »
    Yep, the day of the game we'll post the thread on the WW forum. The OP of that will contain rules, roles etc. We'll be sending everyone a PM with their role sometime that day as well

Super :) am I still allowed talk to my wife and daughter when it starts?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

When you get your subforum access you can read the rules of one of the old games to get an idea

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

you're allowed, but you won't

We won't know the full ruleset until the day before the game starts, only Necro and Jayop know before then

Cheers DS nice to bump into you again outside of computer forum.

• Advertisement

No. :pac::pac::pac::pac:

I tend to lock my wife and kids in a room with some food and water for the week, works out grand for me.

(Joking, of course guys!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

When you get your subforum access you can read the rules of one of the old games to get an idea

The rules for this are gonna be better
    Necro gets very enthused and between him and Pappa there will be serious thins happen I bet

Pfft. Do you really think Jayop would trust me with the roles!!! Me!!:pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Robyn and QB should have deadroom access now.

I've hidden the archive from now till the end of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

You gonna have an early access tread to iron out any ambiguities like the last game?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Braaaaaaaaaains......braaaaainnnns....i mean Rules....ruuuuuuulllless. Must have ruuuuuuules.

deja-vu-haven-t-we-seen-these-walking-dead-zombies-before.jpg

Oooooh, new game with yet another theme I know nowt about. Count me in!

When's someone gonna do a Disney princess theme? I bagsy belle when they do.

We're thinking of closing registration at 30 and having a few subs if possible.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Jayop wrote: »
    Robyn and QB should have deadroom access now.

I've hidden the archive from now till the end of the game.

I do, ta!

quickbeam wrote: »
    I do, ta!

I'll start a thread. May let you guys into a few secrets!! ;)

• Advertisement

Necro, when you get a sec have a gander at the mod forum. OP is almost finalised.

Jayop wrote:
    Necro, when you get a sec have a gander at the mod forum. OP is almost finalised.

Just back from work I'll log in shortly

Roster as of Post #143
    1. Skeith
    2. Mrsflushdraw
    3. Pter
    4. Triceratops Ballet
    5. Ectoplasm
    6. MicksJaguar
    7. Beakerjoe
    8. y0ssar1an22
    9. Guffy
    10. Amandadon
    11. Barney92
    12. jayo26
    13. Stu Redman
    14. Lord TSC
    15. tritium
    16. sofireland
    17. Uriel
    18. Tigger
    19. Molly
    20. Destroyer
    21. Kolido
    22. Loughc
    23. mahamageehad
    24. crosstownk
    25. partyjungle
    26. The_Valeyard
    27. Strawberry Milkshake

Subs:
    1. Digital Solitude

DR access:
    1. Quickbeam
    2. robyntmortyn
    3. patrickSTARR

3 slots left, and I sent out a good few PMs so get your name down or you'll miss out!!
    Also anyone wanting DR access let us know here or via PM and we'll sort it for ye

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Put me down as a sub

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'm in because Necro pm'd me to see if I was interested.

Immediately I was quite concerned that if I said 'no' my Inbox would fill within 10 mins!

Anyway, I know nothing of the theme but I have spent quite a few hours in the last week playing Zombie on my young lads PlayStation. It's a creepy, spooky game full of scary atmosphere. Average graphics but really amazing atmosphere. If you're into Zombie games, it's free if you have a PlayStation subscription.

crosstownk wrote: »
    I'm in because Necro pm'd me to see if I was interested.

Immediately I was quite concerned that if I said 'no' my Inbox would fill within 10 mins!

Anyway, I know nothing of the theme but I have spent quite a few hours in the last week playing Zombie on my young lads PlayStation. It's a creepy, spooky game full of scary atmosphere. Average graphics but really amazing atmosphere. If you're into Zombie games, it's free if you have a PlayStation subscription.

Click here to skip advertisements

All our games are in the werewolf forum if you wanted to or had time, you could read a bit of the first one, when no one really had a clue how to play to get a feel for how it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

All our games are in the werewolf forum if you wanted to or had time, you could read a bit of the first one, when no one really had a clue how to play to get a feel for how it goes.

Don't listen to him clone, it's a trap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

deleting *spoilers*

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »
    and see learn that it was kersplat who gets killed off first, and not shatter.

shatter went mad
    kersplatt went kersplatt

Advertisement