Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII Sign Up thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

That whole PM thing was a joke, though a grovelling apology from the wolves would have been nice :D

I unfortunately will not be in the upcoming game as I can't guarantee availability, but I will be back for another game :)

You don't need to be around all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

That wasn't an apology, that was a "Do we feel guilty? Yeah, but not really!"

Your reactions to Drum revealing as Worf were classic though.

Sure u not confusing me with somebody else. My reaction to drumpot coming out was , 'rip lord' .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,587 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Oh! I hadn't seen this thread. I'm so totally in. And it's being run by granddad too so it's bound to be good!

Welcome to all the n00bs too. Glad to see we're still getting fresh blood. I choose to think it was our Star Trek game enticing everyone in. :)

Edit: HUGE thanks to Jay and the rest of you guys for sorting out my mess in the backrooms. I swear to god I won't ever touch them again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Am I grandad or is that necro? Please say necro.

It's you of course Jay. You are the granddaddy of Werewolf on boards. I'm not calling you old. You're just wise and experienced. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

And old.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Pter wrote: »
    And old.

Yeah but now he has a clone

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Uriel. wrote: »
    Yeah but now he has a clone

He's a Vorta?

Oh wait, we're done with Star Trek. Never mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Returning from the darkside, count me in please, and finally a theme I watch :)

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭destroyer

Hi folks, stick me in please.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

LOVING the influx of new players here. Welcome all. Thankfully this time around you won't be subjected to my craziness this time out :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

destroyer wrote: »
    Hi folks, stick me in please.

Destroyer, you might want to create an account for our backrooms for roled/dead room access:

http://changeofplangames. com/wwforum/

Also, for the game it takes place on a private forum. You can request access here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057657618&page=3

Great to have you on board

Necrominus wrote: »
    LOVING the influx of new players here. Welcome all. Thankfully this time around you won't be subjected to my craziness this time out :P

FAO: New Players
    RE: Necrominus Craziness

Dear New Players,

As a recent new player myself it is my duty to point out that Necrominus is crazy, and has a tendency to go for post count records in every game, usually by posing noise in the form of memes.

This time, however, Necrominus is not playing. Some lunatic has decided that Necrominus deserves power, and has given him game mod status. This means he can dish out odd punishments for anything he perceives as being not in the spirit of Werewolf.

To avoid these punishments, you should bow down before Necrominus, and thank him for everything he does, no matter how crazy it may seem. Alternatively, you may blame him for everything that goes wrong, whether he is at fault or not, and make fun of the punishments received.

Either way, enjoy the game!

Robyn.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Blame. Definitely blame. If in doubt, it's Necro's fault. Also if in doubt, Necro is a wolf :p

Even when he's the mod. He's still a wolf. A noisy wolf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

No QB, no necro, will we even get to 1k posts? we need barney and bj to step up.

FAO: New Players
    RE: Necrominus Craziness

Dear New Players,

As a recent new player myself it is my duty to point out that Necrominus is crazy, and has a tendency to go for post count records in every game, usually by posing noise in the form of memes.

This time, however, Necrominus is not playing. Some lunatic has decided that Necrominus deserves power, and has given him game mod status. This means he can dish out odd punishments for anything he perceives as being not in the spirit of Werewolf.

To avoid these punishments, you should bow down before Necrominus, and thank him for everything he does, no matter how crazy it may seem. Alternatively, you may blame him for everything that goes wrong, whether he is at fault or not, and make fun of the punishments received.

Either way, enjoy the game!

Robyn.

And just to prove she's telling the truth, here's a sample for y'all....

giphy.gif

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Blame. Definitely blame. If in doubt, it's Necro's fault. Also if in doubt, Necro is a wolf :p

Voting to lynch the game mod may be acceptable in this game. I will confer with my colleague and get right back to you :pac::pac::pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Sign me up! I want back in! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Ugh go on let me in so, the theme (and Necro's message) swing it for me but I have way less time than usual at the mo. :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Oh and I might have another noob for ye, waiting to see.

Cross is in as well... I hope the mods don't card me for sending too many PMs now :P

Updated Roster as of Post #113

1. Skeith
    2. Mrsflushdraw
    3. Pter
    4. Triceratops Ballet
    5. Ectoplasm
    6. MicksJaguar
    7. Beakerjoe
    8. y0ssar1an22
    9. Guffy
    10. Amandadon
    11. Barney92
    12. jayo26
    13. Stu Redman
    14. Lord TSC
    15. tritium
    16. sofireland
    17. Uriel
    18. Tigger
    19. Molly
    20. Destroyer
    21. Kolido
    22. Loughc
    23. mahamageehad
    24. crosstownk
    25. partyjungle
    26. The_Valeyard

DR access:
    1. Quickbeam
    2. robyntmortyn

This thing is gonna be a blood bath, i reckon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Pter wrote: »
    This thing is gonna be a blood bath, i reckon.
    The_Duck_of_Death_01.jpg

That is so disturbing on multiple levels :D

Count me in. I'll try not to implode on day 1 this time

Oh wow that is disturbing, creepy, psychopathic. It hits all those words and more on so many levels!

Or will I...? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Oh I'm just Barney am I Necro? How informal.

Advertisement