Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVII Sign Up thread

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Jauntz to be had!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

GUYS WE'RE READY TO GO WITH THE GAME NOW. WE'RE THINKING OF PUTTING THE OP UP NOW AND STARTING THE GAME ON SATURDAY AFTERNOON WITH THE FIRST KILL ON SUNDAY. IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH THIS EARLY START PLEASE LET ME KNOW. EVEN IF YOU'RE NOT AROUND TOO MUCH ON SATURDAY OR SUNDAY IT'S OK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Jayop wrote: »
    GUYS WE'RE READY TO GO WITH THE GAME NOW. WE'RE THINKING OF PUTTING THE OP UP NOW AND STARTING THE GAME ON SATURDAY AFTERNOON WITH THE FIRST KILL ON SUNDAY. IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH THIS EARLY START PLEASE LET ME KNOW. EVEN IF YOU'RE NOT AROUND TOO MUCH ON SATURDAY OR SUNDAY IT'S OK.

Just letting people know that I will be travelling for most of Sunday, so will be pretty quiet that day.

1. It does not mean I'm a wolf
    2. It does not mean I am not a wolf.
    3. It does not mean I am a villager.
    4. It does not mean I am not a villager.
    5. Space Donkey.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Drumpot wrote: »
    If there is a spot I will take it. Otherwise be sub.

Ah brilliant. I get to use my little drummer boy images again. Woop. Woop

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Just letting people know that I will be travelling for most of Sunday, so will be pretty quiet that day.

1. It does not mean I'm a wolf
    2. It does not mean I am not a wolf.
    3. It does not mean I am a villager.
    4. It does not mean I am not a villager.
    5. Space Donkey.
    Space donkey ain't got **** on you.

• Advertisement

GAME THREAD GOING UP NOW. PLEASE DO NOT POST IN HERE AGAIN UNTIL AFTER THE GAME

done

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

Ok, my first game of WW in ages! Rookie error, don't have access to the forum, how does one get same?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

sofireland wrote: »
    Ok, my first game of WW in ages! Rookie error, don't have access to the forum, how does one get same?

PMed you the link for the access thread but it's here too.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057657618&page=3

Advertisement