Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tigger's commentaryvthread

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I've never been able to keep up.

That must be why you shoot innocent wolves like myself then :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭dobman88

sKeith wrote: »
    i can see it from my phone. i could never keep up with a boards game on my phone. But after watching last game in work on my phone, i think i'd be able for it.

Things are mental on day one but after that the pace slows right down. I'm not even allowed on my phone in work and had no problem following on breaks and whatever. Tis grand

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭dobman88

Necrominus wrote: »
    Wouldn't mind a game but I think I'll stick with the modding of the one here this time out. Thanks though I will be back at some stage.

Fcuk that! You were one of the best players last game. The gifs did my head in but we all have our own ways of spamming/annoying. Get yourself in imo

Advertisement