Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tigger's commentaryvthread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Carefa get s it

It's official hitch has been lynched
    I'll update the thread in 5 mins

I acually love it over their but the language towards Somme of the girls is a bit munch

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Tigger wrote: »
    I acually love it over their but the language towards Somme of the girls is a bit munch

Yeah I just checked in there. What in God's name is that place. I couldn't play there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Uriel. wrote: »
    Are you now?

Yup. Not sold on the format yet though coz it's done via chat, but interesting to try once I think!

The other game is in the secret Flushy place right? I'll have a poke tomorrow if I get bored.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

The other game is in the secret Flushy place right? I'll have a poke tomorrow if I get bored.

I can pm you the link to the game thread if you want mahama. Don't wanna post it here for fear of sanctions :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Tigger wrote:

I absolutely love the voting format.

Carnage. I fcuking love it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Necrominus wrote: »
    I can pm you the link to the game thread if you want mahama. Don't wanna post it here for fear of sanctions :P

Do sure. It'll save me googling tomorrow. But don't worry bout it if that'll get you in trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭dobman88

doby has played here twice games 2 and 7

My ears burning tigger m8.

I did play a couple games, had to pull out of the first one I think. Stopped playing cos the mods here are similar to what I imagine Nazi Germany was like

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭dobman88

Much better than the silly forms. Forms are for lazy mods.

Also, I had my suspicions you were playing Tigger. Nice to have it confirmed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭Guffy

Can u send me a link please

• Registered Users Posts: 13,298 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Think of the poor cnut having to count them up though. :pac:

Probably should keep this chat/thread to generalities by the way rather than anything specific to the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭oleras

Was this your 10k ?

Did you even get a card ? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Fao tigg, we don't know that they are girls for what it matters. It's all in the game anyhow, I'm sure they are well able.

Probably should keep this chat/thread to generalities by the way rather than anything specific to the game.

I HOPE that's what I've been doing. Available for public flogging if that isn't the case tomorrow.

The boards/IPB rivarly reminds me of

i was only winding up the boasted I'm not rly playing but. As I'm invite only you mmme if you wouldn't hate the

Sorry tigger drunk
    To clarify I'm not playing
    Love not tigger.

Edit as in I'm not any of the players

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

If anyone would like to watch in the dead room just shoot me a PM.

Open invitation!

My head hurts

• Advertisement

its an interesting game
    i can see interwesting differences betwee the subleties an nuance of ghe to difftr forums

our method of allowing the game o be viewed in full or in mainn when its live has seen some reda; improvements

i reber laying the ea rly games and its lovley to watch the individual styles and the "boards style" in contrast to a poker forum where i assume the players are highly experenced and adept readers and liars/bluffers

i'm very interested in the munch

its an interesting game
    i can see interwesting differences betwee the subleties an nuance of ghe to difftr forums

our method of allowing the game o be viewed in full or in mainn when its live has seen some reda; improvements

i reber laying the ea rly games and its lovley to watch the individual styles and the "boards style" in contrast to a poker forum where i assume the players are highly experenced and adept readers and liars/bluffers

i'm very interested in the munch

Which style do you prefer. Haven't been following the action much over there. Is our crew still fighting strong?

Uriel. wrote: »
    Which style do you prefer. Haven't been following the action much over there. Is our crew still fighting strong?

It's all much better that mafia universe

It's all much better that mafia universe

The diplomacy is strong in this one

i know who monkeytronics is

PM me!

did you forget?

Who? Boards or a poker player?

did you forget?

No, was wondering if you were right. that's all

• Advertisement

Posting my gifs over here as it's not impressing the natives

qh14c.gif

Advertisement