Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tigger's commentaryvthread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

try playing with twelve hour breaks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I'm free!!!

am i missing something?
    did they announce your role
    cos if not ...

oh an d dobby isnt a confirmed villy hes a confirmed seer room person

although hes probably a villager

i see three wolfies

Tigger wrote: »
    am i missing something?
    did they announce your role
    cos if not ...

Flush is out to dinner but one of them did the counting and I won. Errr I mean lost.

So I is definitely dead

• Advertisement

and whos reporting posts thats soo gay

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Flush is out to dinner but one of them did the counting and I won. Errr I mean lost.

So I is definitely dead

yeah but did you announce your role or did someone
    it was said earlier that the person should do it but you di do it before your demise

and whos reporting posts thats soo gay

No idea. Unless it's possible to do it without knowing about it, it wasn't me.

yeah but did you announce your role or did someone
    it was said earlier that the person should do it but you di do it before your demise

Ah yes...one of the dead folk suggested announcing it post death. I did it as soon as I'd counted my numbers but before official death notice so as not to break rules.

ypu could have een lying
    the people that know youre not are wolves

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭dobman88

oh an d dobby isnt a confirmed villy hes a confirmed seer room person

although hes probably a villager

i see three wolfies

Whats the difference? I wouldn't be in the seer chat if I wasn't a vilalger

dobman88 wrote: »
    Whats the difference? I wouldn't be in the seer chat if I wasn't a vilalger

shoo dobby bold dobby

he's right tho itrs changed sinse she did it before only peeked people can enter seercaht

previously anyone could
    and when i ran in only not peaked could

shoo dobby bold dobby

Bad form posting like that when the game is on. When the games are on here people are also asked not to post about them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

If anyone would like to watch in the dead room just shoot me a PM.

Open invitation!

There is an offical speculation DR chat room. hidden from contestants.

Bad form posting like that when the game is on. When the games are on here people are also asked not to post about them

You know that's a fair point. I kinda forgot about that rule so apologies if my posting here was out of order.

Dude look at how you post about me and then estimate how many fcuk I give

Dude look at how you post about me and then estimate how many fcuk I give

When have i posted about you? And when have i ever posted when a game has been live?

When have i posted about you? And when have i ever posted when a game has been live?

You posted about me in the interest thread and you posted about game one

Wen I replaced you, on ipb
    You gave out your (my) role nrv and it was seen buy a few
    I'm not posting anything of note in here I haven't said who the wolves I've spotted are not would I

And skeith I've made it quite clear that I'm not asking for any access from anyone so if there's a place where I can discuss ww that boardsie are playingbinnthats more appropriate then wine one give me access or I'll make my owne

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Mod

In the spirit of werewolf, I'm locking this thread. There's discussion ongoing regarding a live game, and it's visible to players who are still alive.

It is my opinion that it's potentially jeopardising the integrity of the other game.

Any questions, shoot me a PM.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

sullivlo wrote: »
    Mod

In the spirit of werewolf, I'm locking this thread. There's discussion ongoing regarding a live game, and it's visible to players who are still alive.

It is my opinion that it's potentially jeopardising the integrity of the other game.

Any questions, shoot me a PM.

Game over. Thread opened.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Cheers Sully!

Oh guys, I was asked my AndyFB to invite you all again for another game on IPB. I plan on multi tabling WW, should be great craic lol. It is a vanilla game and all welcome. Ones who played the last and new.

Hopefully some of the new that signed up for Jayo's game are some of them in disguise too. :)

with the pace over there, I think i could multi-table it with jayops game. When i multi-table poker, if you were watching all my tables at once, you'd be able to tell which one had my interest at the time, hopefully I won't be leaving tells all over the place. Well, can't find out until I try it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

sKeith wrote: »
    with the pace over there, I think i could multi-table it with jayops game. When i multi-table poker, if you were watching all my tables at once, you'd be able to tell which one had my interest at the time, hopefully I won't be leaving tells all over the place. Well, can't find out until I try it.

Thought you couldn't get in from work though? the pace is nowhere as fast as here anyway

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Cheers Sully!

Oh guys, I was asked my AndyFB to invite you all again for another game on IPB. I plan on multi tabling WW, should be great craic lol. It is a vanilla game and all welcome. Ones who played the last and new.

Hopefully some of the new that signed up for Jayo's game are some of them in disguise too. :)

Wouldn't mind a game but I think I'll stick with the modding of the one here this time out. Thanks though I will be back at some stage.

i can see it from my phone. i could never keep up with a boards game on my phone. But after watching last game in work on my phone, i think i'd be able for it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

i can see it from my phone. i could never keep up with a boards game on my phone. But after watching last game in work on my phone, i think i'd be able for it.

Oh no problem to you sKeith. Especially when the primary **** poster from the last IPB game isn't involved :pac::pac:

hmm, i wonder if you could play it like those con men do when playing multi-games of chess, feedback other peoples games against each other so that they are all playing themselves.

hmm, i wonder if you could play it like those con men do when playing multi-games of chess, feedback other peoples games against each other so that they are all playing themselves.

Not really the same

Not really the same
    yeah, it doesn't work when multi-tabling poker either :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I've never been able to keep up.

Advertisement