Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the thing that everybody else can do and you can't?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

I can't...

Dance
    Get no satisfaction
    Help falling in love with you
    Hear the music
    Let go
    Go on with out you
    Give you anything (but my love)
    Stop thinking about you
    Tell you why
    Stop loving you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭micar

daisy123 wrote: »
    I can only wink my right eye. Can't wink my left.

Can wink with left eye but not the right one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

micar wrote: »
    Can wink with left eye but not the right one.

I can wink with both eyes at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭micar

Tea Shock wrote: »
    I can't go to mass....not even a funeral. ...without thinking of something that takes great effort to stop myself bursting me hole laughing during the ceremony

Not as extreme but whenever I am in church I think to myself What a whole load of bol##x.

I look up at the ceiling and daydream to my hearts content..... I never say/sing along.... Really like a silent protest

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭MissShihTzu

Hammer89 wrote: »
    Or when you want to impersonate black girls.

Really? Do tell...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭seenitall

Whistle
    Dive into water headfirst, or do the crawl
    Eat with chopsticks
    Play an instrument
    Be on top at sexytime

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭LittleMuppet

I can't crack my knuckles
    I can't tell my left from my right when I'm under pressure
    I can't walk in high heels
    I can't put petrol in the car without spilling it everywhere
    I can't use a knife and fork properly without looking like an awkward c**t

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭corner of hells

coleen wrote: »
    I was thinking that myself.

Are you left handed

Yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 RebelHeart1981

I can't swim but I wish I could. It's one of them things that I really wish I could do. Years ago I watched friends dive into rivers and seas while I just sat and watched, Acting all unbothered while sitting on the bank, but really deep down wishing it was something I could do....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

Think of witty ripostes... until about half an hour later when it's too late

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 JollyBustard

I can't stand facing front in the shower. Have to be back to the faucet so I don't have water going from the back of my head to my face.
    If you don't know what I mean, think about when you're getting hair washed in a salon or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

See in 3D.

I have monocular vision, no depth perception.

It's like that father ted joke... is that cow small or far away. I generally can't tell.

No real impact to my life though, just random trivia. Couldn't get a forklift license, but generally the brain compensates.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I can't stand facing front in the shower. Have to be back to the faucet so I don't have water going from the back of my head to my face.
    If you don't know what I mean, think about when you're getting hair washed in a salon or something.

I think most people stand that way, don't they? Apart from people on Herbal Essence ad who seem to love suds in their eyes

• Registered Users Posts: 44 JollyBustard

anna080 wrote: »
    I think most people stand that way, don't they? Apart from people on Herbal Essence ad who seem to love suds in their eyes

And people in films for the perfect pose. :rolleyes:

My thing about it is that it causes me issues with breathing for whatever reason. But if I'm not alone then there's nothing that I can't do... Yet :p

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭notsoyoungwan

I can raise both eyebrows at the same time, and I can raise my left one on its own if I want to convey utter scepticism, but I cannot raise the right one on its own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

I'm the same! My dad and my sister too. I can't stand getting water in my eyes in the shower, or anywhere near my eyes, I keep a towel on standby to wipe my face and keep the water away from them. I could cry watching people on TV and film just standing there having all the water going right down their faces and into their eyes. *Shudders*

I can however put in contact lenses or eyedrops not a bother on me, such a bundle of contradictions :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I can't watch people touching or rubbing their eyes. It makes me feel like vomiting. I can do my own eye make up but have to turn away when I see others prodding around their eyes. Seeing my boyfriend putting his contacts in makes me queasy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

I can't snap my fingers.

Advertisement