Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the thing that everybody else can do and you can't?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

i can't reverse with a trailer, ive tried and tried and tried just can't master it :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,471 ✭✭✭7 Seconds...

I can't swim or rollerblade and I am sure there is many more things, I can just about cycle but would completely lose my nerve going down hill, I have this fear of going head first over the handle bars.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭skylight1987

I cant click my fingers when I try nothing happens, no noise at all but a few previous posters said they cant either so im not alone .:)

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

I can only wink my right eye. Can't wink my left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

I can't be happy

• Advertisement

daisy123 wrote: »
    I can only wink my right eye. Can't wink my left.

Oh that's another one for me I can't wink at all, with either eye.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭coleen

I was thinking that myself.

Are you left handed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

I can't snap my fingers. It's a nuisance when you want to order people around.

Or when you want to impersonate black girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

Tie up a bin bag.

Im good with knots and rope but I have no concept as to how tie up a bag.

And dealing information that has lots of numbers. Last job I had was like this

Boss; " put 2 bags of 4.5 in number 3, 1 bag of 3 into number 1 and put 15kg onto 21"

Me: *blank look

Boss: "Oh 15kg is about 2/3 of a bag"

Me:"Oh.... right"

Me: *proceeds to **** up*

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭Greybottle

I can't click my fingers on my right hand after an accident some years back

I can't cross my fingers, never could.

Can't make that clicking noise to attract a dog.

Can't blow bubbles out of those little bubble cans you get.

Can't saw wood straight, can barely cut a straight line with scissors if it's marked out in advance.

Can't hammer nails, takes me ages and I'm always bending them.

I'm also a very poor parallel parker even though most people say I'm a good driver. I can reverse a truck through a gap that's 4cm wider than it though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

I cant eat an apple without slicing it up first.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I can't swim.
    I don't understand fractions and percentages.
    I can't whistle.
    I can't belch purposely.
    I can't cook a soft boiled egg.
    I can't get mascara to look as good on my right eye even though the lashes on that eye are just as long as the left.
    I can't open my eyes underwater. Which is just as well as, like I said, I can't swim.

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭chakotha

I can't use in-ear headphones. The right one keeps falling out.

And I can't do that figure four leg cross that looks so easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭con___manx1

Im brutal with directions and i love travelling so have got lost in alot of citys : )
    Im useless at doing basic maths in my head. I have to do it in work sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭newspower

I cannot do a tie.....no matter how many times I have practiced

• Registered Users Posts: 9,024 ✭✭✭Ficheall

I do, however, give excellent head.
    Do many ladies find guys complaining about the quality of blowjobs they're given?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Benjamin Buttons

northgirl wrote: »
    I can't be happy

Anhedonia....apparently it was Woody Allen's original title for what became the 1977 film 'Annie Hall'.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,692 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Drink tea? Never liked the stuff. Satan's brew.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭cabledude

Gym. People often talk about how great they feel after a workout or a run. It clears the head and de-stresses. I've never experienced that.
    I'm sad for you reading that. You need to get to a gym. Or even run. Your body releases endorphins when you exercise. I went through a tough time a few years ago. Listening to music and going to the gym saved me. Literally.

I can't wear high heels. I just can't. There is no way I would be able to walk straight and not fall over.
    Lol. Get your a55 to the gym, build up the muscles in you legs, improve your balance and high heels will be no bother to you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 345 ✭✭Tea Shock

I can't go to mass....not even a funeral. ...without thinking of something that takes great effort to stop myself bursting me hole laughing during the ceremony

• Advertisement

Life! I just keep making a mess of everything:mad:.

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    I cant eat an apple without slicing it up first.
    I can't eat apples at all. I'll vomit.

I had a duodenal ulcer 20 odd years ago and I was put on a triple treatment. Ever since, I cannot tolerate raw apples. I can eat them if they are baked or stewed, but I cannot pic up an apple and eat it as is. Used to love a nice red apple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

I can't wink. I don't mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,024 ✭✭✭Ficheall

cabledude wrote: »
    I can't eat apples at all. I'll vomit.

I had a duodenal ulcer 20 odd years ago and I was put on a triple treatment. Ever since, I cannot tolerate raw apples. I can eat them if they are baked or stewed, but I cannot pic up an apple and eat it as is. Used to love a nice red apple.
    You should go to the gym - it'll sort that right out for you - strengthen those stomach muscles.

Ficheall wrote: »
    Do many ladies find guys complaining about the quality of blowjobs they're given?
    Ungrateful feckers. Very intimate act to give head. Wouldn't dare complain. Unless she destroyed me like.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,232 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Dont care about the quality ,its the quantity.

You should go to the gym - it'll sort that right out for you - strengthen those stomach muscles.
    I go to the gym 3 times a week. Have done for the past few years. Stomach muscles pretty strong. Yet, I will hurl if I eat an apple.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

I feel relieved at the amount of people here struggling with cycling, driving and maths. Ahm pish at all three and would love nothing more than to be able cycle away. The freedom!

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Cocobongo

Can never keep my politeness when someone is being a dick to me

• Advertisement

I can't blow my nose.

Advertisement