Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 5 Transfer Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭mectavba

Want to do Jesus & Willian to Kane & Choupo M. But have Yoshida causing me a problem in defence. If Lejeune is back, I can afford to wait a week to see whether Yoshi was just rested or has been dropped.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,677 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Might do Yoshi to Cedric before he drops.

Also have Hegazi to consider.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,086 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

WC.

Kane in.

The rest I'll figure out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Want to get Kane in, time for Willian to go and have Hegazi, Stephens, and a couple of other bits and pieces to clear up so time for WC I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Hovering around 1mil OR and not happy with the look of my team.

Need Mane gone, will swap for Eriksen, need to make another transfer elsewhere for the 0.1, thinking Bavies in for Bertrand who's been poor for 5.5

Again, will need money to make that 0.1 swap, may reluctantly WC but did a draft one this morning and couldn't get the balance of my team right.

10 of my starters have good home fixtures next week if I include Bavies & Eriksen. May get rid of someone I'm not starting for lesser value and WC next week.

Any reason not to bring Bavies in? Nailed on for the time being right? Have Kane too, will captain him vs Swansea and plan to hold him for the season.

• Advertisement

I am bringing Bavies in for Stephens - sorry I missed the boat on him tbh. Can't see Rose starting in the immediate as he is still not even fit yet so would surely take a few weeks to get match fit.

The only reason I was hesitating on getting him in now is I would half love the Kane Eriksen & Alli triple combo that I had for most of the second half of last year!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Will be doing Jesus out and Kane in. Both could score big, but Jesus is a rotation worry.

Will give me 11 playing at home next gw. Will be hoping for a better return than this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Will be doing Jesus out and Kane in. Both could score big, but Jesus is a rotation worry.

Will give me 11 playing at home next gw. Will be hoping for a better return than this week.
    My defence is going to be in rag order :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

Spurs fan here. Bavies while being one of our best players is going to face rotation because of rose in approx a month

mugsymugsy wrote: »
    Spurs fan here. Bavies while being one of our best players is going to face rotation because of rose in approx a month
    That's as long as I need him for

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

Kane has to be brought in. Unfortunately will goose up my team a bit but he's too liable to run amok over the next four game weeks to not have him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Presume Yoshida was just rested after world cup qualifiers?

Presume Yoshida was just rested after world cup qualifiers?
    That's what I'm hoping allied to the fact they lost
    I'm probably going to move hegazi on first

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

mugsymugsy wrote: »

Great fixtures for that month. I'm getting him this week for Hegazi. Then need to contemplate whether to -4 Tadic down the road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭rgace

Thinking of gambling on Coutinho for Mane, presuming he doesnt feature midweek he will surely start the league game

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Benteke to a training cone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

This Gamez for Newcastle at 4.0m, anyone think he will hold his place? Who's he playing instead of!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭budgemook

This Gamez for Newcastle at 4.0m, anyone think he will hold his place? Who's he playing instead of!?!

Mbemba is injured so must be related to that. He's back soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,350 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

DeAndre Yedlin should be back next week lads. Gamez won't be playing

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

I have two FTs but I may go with the wildcard. J-Rod is cut, Yoshie is cut, Ward Prowse is gone, Foster is cut, Richie you stay, Francis is cut, Ramsey is cut

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,027 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

If I have 2 free transfers and I use my wildcard will I have 2 free transfers next week?

eh i dunno wrote: »
    If I have 2 free transfers and I use my wildcard will I have 2 free transfers next week?
    No

Defence next week
    Yoshida palace away but may not play
    Hegazi west ham at home almost certain to be dropped
    Mee (and long ) pool away
    Naughton Spurs away

:D
    Bavies in for hegazi probably and then pray for the rest

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭hupskip

Why do people think Hegazi will be dropped?

hupskip wrote: »
    Why do people think Hegazi will be dropped?
    He was at fault for goal game before int break
    He was subbed after 56 minutes yday
    McCauley is back

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭hupskip

km79 wrote: »
    He was at fault for goal game before int break
    He was subbed after 56 minutes yday
    McCauley is back

Time to get rid so

Is Danilo likely to retain his place in the City team, could be a good straight swap.

has anyone got Kane, Morata and Lukaku in their team? which 2 would you pick? Think Kane and Lukaku myself

eh i dunno wrote: »
    has anyone got Kane, Morata and Lukaku in their team? which 2 would you pick? Think Kane and Lukaku myself

Hoping to get this frontline with my WC - at the moment it means a very "thin" midfield, but would plan to downgrade one in 3 GWs when Mane is back.

Hoping to get this frontline with my WC - at the moment it means a very "thin" midfield, but would plan to downgrade one in 3 GWs when Mane is back.

Might get Vardy instead of Morata to strenghten the midfeild

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

hupskip wrote: »
    Time to get rid so

Is Danilo likely to retain his place in the City team, could be a good straight swap.

I own him and am thinking of getting rid for Bavies as part of a 3 transfer hit.
    He is versatile but is now less likely to play as a WB and would have been on the bench today probably but for Kompany injury.
    Some owners will hope the CL rotation will fall in his favour short term.

Advertisement