Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Catch him Derry, catch him...Maureen stop looking in the door...

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Lisha wrote: »
    Hairy baby has t shirts already :)

Slack jawed morons making t-shirts for the aforementioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Birdie Num Num

Hammer89 wrote: »
    Does it not get a bit boring being so begrudging and cynical lads? It's hilarious - and quite a lot of people think so - so let's enjoy it for what it is.

The only part I didn't enjoy was the McGregor bit. That, to me, suggested he was recording it with the purpose of showing everybody and trying to be funny, but the rest is naturally funny.

I like to think I have a sense of humour but this is about as funny as chlamydia. Not trying to begrudge anything, I just don't see anything funny in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

I thought it was very funny.....simple fun, not high brow, just fun.

And no one got hurt....not even the bat.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Does it not get a bit boring being so begrudging and cynical lads? It's hilarious - and quite a lot of people think so - so let's enjoy it for what it is.

The only part I didn't enjoy was the McGregor bit. That, to me, suggested he was recording it with the purpose of showing everybody and trying to be funny, but the rest is naturally funny.

This +1. Its getting tedious in itself, all the I'm-so-above-this-and-so-cool nonsense.

Sometimes something's funny because it's innocently silly or absurd.

I was careful to say "amusing" in the first post, didn't want to oversell it, but it's a little harmless fun.

Agree with you about the McGregor line, that kinda jarred with the rest of it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement