Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Jumpers are Coming 2017/2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Not sure it’s up to the authority’s to tell a young person right from wrong. Drugs are illegal for a reason. The snowflake generation have been brought up very poorly, always the victim. Responbility or any form of accountability gone. That’s down to a lack of parenting which to be fair has left them rudderless. Anyway we’ve gone completely off topic

• Registered Users Posts: 7,331 ✭✭✭naughto

It’s prob easier to keep the weight down after a few lines of coke rather than 10 pint and a dirty supermacks st 3 in the morning.

What do we reckon with faugheen today will he blow them out of the water 2 yrs is a long time off the track.
    I think he will be mad to get going and should put them away

• Registered Users Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭Motivator

naughto wrote: »

What do we reckon with faugheen today will he blow them out of the water 2 yrs is a long time off the track.
    I think he will be mad to get going and should put them away

If he shows up today then he must really be itching to get going. The race isn’t until tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,331 ✭✭✭naughto

Motivator wrote: »
    If he shows up today then he must really be itching to get going. The race isn’t until tomorrow.

Was sure the race was today sure he might aswell get a race under his belt while this there today

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Gringo180 wrote: »
    North Hill Harvey is a nice prospect for the season. Done that very well on his debut.

Jumps like a stag this thing. What a prospect

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

Well **** me.

Couldnt have asked Faugheen to do more there. Looks like he's back!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

The machine is back.

5s for Cheltenham if he gets there he will be 6/4. My first antepost bet decided. Be backing that from now till march

sdoc13 wrote:
    5s for Cheltenham if he gets there he will be 6/4. My first antepost bet decided. Be backing that from now till march

I was thinking on phone saw 5s thought it was a gift from God. 11/4 best available

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭jimjamcos

Just the sight of that long, effortless stride extending turning for home would warm the heart.

I've placed the Germany double for March - him and Samcro.

Only injury stops them.

sdoc13 wrote: »
    I was thinking on phone saw 5s thought it was a gift from God. 11/4 best available

5's was on Oddschecker alright with Spoilsports but when you go to bet its 2-1

I put him in a small trixie with Douvan and Thistlecrack last night at 6's just in case. Sick I didnt do a single now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Gregk961

I seen that too was about to hop in the car! Oddschecker been fairly inacurate lately Ive noticed.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

I've been taking 6s for weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

He was 11/2 before his return I'd be amazed if he is 5s after that.

Slattsy wrote: »
    I've been taking 6s for weeks.

You knew!!! :P:P:P

Fair play. Id say youre very happy with that run today.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Massimo Tara

River wylde with the most disappointing performance of the season so far

• Registered Users Posts: 11,227 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Have Faugheen at 6s in the CH in a dbl with Death Duty in the RSA

Put the mortgage :pac: on Faugheen at 5/2 right now, best available atm

London Prize put down after that fall. Thats unfortunate for connections, from a recent high to devastating low.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭Badabing

Will Faugheen go to Kempton at Xmas or leopardstown for irish champion hurdle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

My best ante post bet so far is 33's on North Hill Harvey for the Arkle

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Slattsy wrote: »
    If Faugheen comes back, even at 75%, he wins the CH in my opinion. He's a class above the current crop.

The Mullins camp seem quite happy they can get him back on track near his best so I'll probably dabble at the current price before he runs.

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭lemush

Some rancid aftertiming in here I see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

I bet that 4/1 with a run available a few weeks ago, is now something like 4/5 with a run

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭WickIow Brave

Some vehicle Faugheen. Run him in the Gold Cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BoroMan32

lemush wrote: »
    Some rancid aftertiming in here I see.

Absolutely. Filthy stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

Run him in the Nunthorpe bais, he's a machine he is

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

Good to see the champ has returned, I put ye all onto him 4 years ago, tears in my eyes as he bolted up today it was like Christ reappearing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

Gamebred wrote: »
    Good to see the champ has returned, I put ye all onto him 4 years ago, tears in my eyes as he bolted up today it was like Christ reappearing.

Yes remember it well, after Declan Phelan had put him up.in one of Mark Howard's publications

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

So most impressive horse over all the weekends action??

Advertisement