Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids on Flights

Options
1181920212224»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Phil.x

That's the reason we holidayed in Ireland this year, our youngest is two, and we've learned from our first, don't travel with a two year old.

I find it's grand travelling before and after the age of the terrible twos.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭marcus001

_Dara_ wrote: »
    "Halfway through" - so for half the time they are on the plane, they are not asleep? :)

I don't think you really know either what percentage of drunk people on planes go off to sleep either. And even if it's a majority, that minority can be very disruptive. Doesn't really matter if other drunk people are asleep, if some drunk people are causing disruption, now does it?

Its a ****ing joke

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭marcus001

SteM wrote: »
    Yeah, that's not what you said.

You jumped to wrong conclusions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod- I'm sorry I didn't lock this thread 3 days ago. Thankfully that's something I can rectify now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement