Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My WEBSDr Is Now Online.

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭WHL

Check them out at https://gomo.ie/. Moved to them about a year ago (when it was €10 per month) and have it in a house in the country to allow me to listen to my HF radio without city noise. It has worked well. The kids are also using gomo and they have been fine. I haven’t had to contact their Customer Care though

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭WHL

Check them out at https://gomo.ie/. Moved to them about a year ago (when it was €10 per month) and have it in a house in the country to allow me to listen to my HF radio without city noise. It has worked well. The kids are also using gomo and they have been fine. I haven’t had to contact their Customer Care though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭orm0nd

Thanks, unfortunately vodafone monitor the GB usage tot he Kb and 20 Gb goes fast so I'll have to go back to three and see if they fixed their 4G it was disastrous, apart from the speed issues the blocking of ports is a joke.

Anyway, I'll pop in to 3 on Saturday and buy a sim, they don't monitor the usage anything like Vodafone.

I might be able to help with the blocked ports issue if you have 4G coverage with 3.

orm0nd wrote: »
    I might be able to help with the blocked ports issue if you have 4G coverage with 3.

If I remember correctly you tried, didn’t you give me a different APN ?

I signed up with gomo so I’ll see how that works out, the ports will still probably be blocked but I’ve the reverse proxy now anyway so it doesn’t matter, thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭SlowBlowin

If I remember correctly you tried, didn’t you give me a different APN ?

No that was me, I gave you the different APNs but you tried them and found them ineffective. As I said I used the different APNs on 3 some time ago and could use inbound ports with no issues once the new APN was entered.

• Advertisement
Advertisement