Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So I'm a fat bastrad on a diet

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

uch wrote: »
    While I admire you for your struggles, them Blue Discos were savage bastrads on yer tongue, it was like sticking yer tongue up a volcano's arsé

Ah, see you have to chase a salt & vinegar one with a cheese and onion one immediately, like moving from the salt to the shot in a tequilla slammer.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

uch wrote: »
    anyway, getting back to the Tayto, I can't have another packet till next friday, boo hoo
    You can prepare for it this time though. So many ideas.
    Hammer89 wrote: »
    Ah, see you have to chase a salt & vinegar one with a cheese and onion one immediately, like moving from the salt to the shot in a tequilla slammer.
    You need salt with your tequila? Lightweight. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

So yiz are telling me I need more vinegar, salt & tequilla on me Tayto next week !, I like yer style lads, good choice

21/25

You can have all the Taytos you like if you take up the harder end of mountain and trail running. Pizza and pork pie particularly good out there, and taytos good for that salt craving on a long run. Plus hard to beat a few hours of scenery, no phone, good company (some good characters in the sport, hear a few say they used to drink/take drugs, presume it's a replacement rush), mountains, Mother Nature and pushing the body. It's an addictive sport.

Not to be confused with the gimmicky Tough Mudder stuff and those Mickey Mouse events designed to make overweight types pay good money because others in the local gym's glorified slimming class are all doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Hit the elliptical hard and eat like a ****ing animal, that's my philosophy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement