Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Go-Ahead Dublin City Routes - Updates and Discussion

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

On my phone but just search Go-Ahead as the applicant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭AlekSmart

One additional pointer to a somewhat different focus on the part of the new arrival is their recognition of alternative propulsion technologies ...

http://www.sdublincoco.ie/index.aspx?pageid=6431&regref=SD17A/0428&r=&l=ballymount%20Road&prop=&name=Go%20Ahead
    The development will include on-site provision for the storage, maintenance and parking of 125 buses; ancillary surface staff car parking (including electrical charging bays); ancillary offices and staff facilities (including toilets and canteen); bus workshop; external fuel storage tank, refuel area and bus wash; landscaping and boundary treatments.
    ;)

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

Charles Mackay (1812-1889)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

AlekSmart wrote: »
    One additional pointer to a somewhat different focus on the part of the new arrival is their recognition of alternative propulsion technologies ...

http://www.sdublincoco.ie/index.aspx?pageid=6431&regref=SD17A/0428&r=&l=ballymount%20Road&prop=&name=Go%20Ahead

;)

Electric charging bays could mean for electric cars either.

Could just throw in 1 and it makes them look all eco.

Buses were meant to be hybrid from now on as was mentioned in bus connects and the plan of big investment in transport.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

;)

Thats a requirement of SDCoCo Development Plan

godtabh wrote: »
    Thats a requirement of SDCoCo Development Plan

Indeed,although I'm not sure of those requirements relating to existing structures ?

The application may indeed relate to a desire to "appear all eco",however the Go-Ahead group do appear also to have bought into the Hybrid/Electric Bus concept with significant gusto.

I would also be unsurprised,were Go-Ahead Dublin to present the NTA with a proposal to operate at least one of it's newly accquired BMO routes with either Hybrid,or Fully Electric vehicles from it's own stock.

With Ireland currently in a bit of a pickle in relation to a lack of action on reducing it's greenhouse gas emissions,such a proposal would,I suggest,be very well regarded by both the NTA,and whatever Minister would be around for the Photo-Shoot.

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

• Advertisement

Indeed,although I'm not sure of those requirements relating to existing structures ?

The application may indeed relate to a desire to "appear all eco",however the Go-Ahead group do appear also to have bought into the Hybrid/Electric Bus concept with significant gusto.

I would also be unsurprised,were Go-Ahead Dublin to present the NTA with a proposal to operate at least one of it's newly accquired BMO routes with either Hybrid,or Fully Electric vehicles from it's own stock.

With Ireland currently in a bit of a pickle in relation to a lack of action on reducing it's greenhouse gas emissions,such a proposal would,I suggest,be very well regarded by both the NTA,and whatever Minister would be around for the Photo-Shoot.

I honestly wouldn't think they will as they will be incurring extra costs if they were to do so.

Remember they aren't required to supply vehicles as they are been given all of these to run the routes they will acquire.

Its very vague but I'd staff its staff first off all

godtabh wrote: »
    Its very vague but I'd staff its staff first off all

Ordinarily,I would agree.
    However the importance which GAD places it's Community Involvement,coupled with it's proven acumen in embracing the ecological Bus sector sets me thinking that it might not pass-up a significant Positive PR opportunity delivered into their lap by circumstances.....;)

Remember,all it would take is a public offer of the benefits of their expertise,it would then be up to the NTA to decide what it's response would be.....Neat eh ?? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭patrickbrophy18

Please excuse the grainy nature of the photo. However, here is one of the new buses operating the 111 from its terminus in Dalkey:

25271644518_7b26127a76_z.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭bebeman

http://www.sdublincoco.ie/index.aspx?pageid=144&regref=SD17A/0428

Excellent Choice,the DHL compound in Ballymount,change of use and well suited to a rapid conversion.

Excellent Choice??? are you being sarcastic?
    Think for a moment, duty start and finish times and location.
    45a, 59,63,75
    Start in depot 6am finish in dun laoghaire 1500,
    Start in dun laoghaire 1200 finish in depot 2100
    Start in dun laoghaire 1500 finish in depot 12
    Start in depot 6am finish in bray 1500,
    Start in bray 1200 finish in depot 2100
    Start in bray 1500 finish in depot 12
    So make own way in car to depot to start work on early duty 6am, pull bus out of depot and finish days work and park bus up at train station. Now must make way back to depot to collect car.
    Arrive in depot park car and make way to bus parked up at train station to start work at 1500.
    How long 90 to 120 minutes each way? Depending on traffic.
    Twice as long to make own way to and from depot to work relief duty.
    Spare drivers who i have talked to about this as location of Go Ahead bus depot have all had one reaction, "Fxxx that, make my way to and from bray train station on my own time, not getting paid."
    They will struggle to attract and retain drivers with this location for the above reason.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 11,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭devnull

Remember that there is going to be a recast of the timetables for when Go-Ahead start them and also there is to be an overall increase of services on said routes by approx 30%.

Therefore realistically what the timetables and duties are now is most likely going to be very different to what they will be late 2018 and early 2019 - they also may use outstations as well.

devnull wrote: »
    Remember that there is going to be a recast of the timetables for when Go-Ahead start them and also there is to be an overall increase of services on said routes by approx 30%.

Therefore realistically what the timetables and duties are now is most likely going to be very different to what they will be late 2018 and early 2019 - they also may use outstations as well.

30% increase in service level.
    Cant see the new duties starting and finishing in the depot, drivers will still have to make way to bray and dun laoghaire on there own time adding a potential 90-120 minutes unpaid time to work day.
    Would any non bus drivers here be happy with that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

bebeman wrote: »
    Excellent Choice??? are you being sarcastic?
    Think for a moment, duty start and finish times and location.
    45a, 59,63,75
    Start in depot 6am finish in dun laoghaire 1500,
    Start in dun laoghaire 1200 finish in depot 2100
    Start in dun laoghaire 1500 finish in depot 12
    Start in depot 6am finish in bray 1500,
    Start in bray 1200 finish in depot 2100
    Start in bray 1500 finish in depot 12
    So make own way in car to depot to start work on early duty 6am, pull bus out of depot and finish days work and park bus up at train station. Now must make way back to depot to collect car.
    Arrive in depot park car and make way to bus parked up at train station to start work at 1500.
    How long 90 to 120 minutes each way? Depending on traffic.
    Twice as long to make own way to and from depot to work relief duty.
    Spare drivers who i have talked to about this as location of Go Ahead bus depot have all had one reaction, "Fxxx that, make my way to and from bray train station on my own time, not getting paid."
    They will struggle to attract and retain drivers with this location for the above reason.

Also what about the 33a for example which operates in North Co.Dublin between Swords and Balbriggan. I don't know the area personally but I think DB parks up one or two Summerhill buses in Skerries similar to the arrangement with Bray Depot where a number of Donnybrook buses are stabled in Bray.

From Bray with the M50 it would take a similar time to get from Bray to Ballymount as it would to get between Bray and Donnybrook on the N11. I do think that GAD should buy Bray Depot as most of the Bray based routes are being transferred to GAD.

All 75 duties could be started and finished in Tallaght rather than DL and all 63 duties could started and finished in Kilternan rather than DL as it's nearer the M50 than DL.

Cant see the new duties starting and finishing in the depot, drivers will still have to make way to bray and dun laoghaire on there own time adding a potential 90-120 minutes unpaid time to work day.

At the end of the day nobody knows how Go-Ahead are going to structure their duties and rotas, it could be very different to the way that Dublin Bus do it and they may be able to work around it by changing how breaks occur and where they are taken and where drivers change for instance.

Just because Dublin Bus does things one way, doesn't mean that a new operator will do things exactly the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,548 ✭✭✭✭L1011

There is nothing to suggest that outstations won't happen - if you assumed that DB only uses depots you'd consider those routings insane.

Drivers will go to GA over DB for the immediately better rotas due to the unfair, Victorian marking in system not existing

Stephen15 wrote: »

From Bray with the M50 it would take a similar time to get from Bray to Ballymount as it would to get between Bray and Donnybrook on the N11. I do think that GAD should buy Bray Depot as most of the Bray based routes are being transferred to GAD.

84 is the main route based in bray depot, thats staying with DB. 184 and 185 might only be 2 buses based out there rest in donnybrook

may be able to work around it by changing how breaks occur and where they are taken and where drivers change for instance.

This is true, but if changes and breaks are in the middle of nowhere drivers wont be happy, good luck retaining them.
    If it stays the same in bray and dun laoghaire no one is going to be happy having to make their way to or from depot in there own time daily for 90-120 minutes, no one who posted here can say they would be happy with that.

At the end of the day nobody knows how Go-Ahead are going to structure their duties and rotas, it could be very different to the way that Dublin Bus do it and they may be able to work around it by changing how breaks occur and where they are taken and where drivers change for instance.

Just because Dublin Bus does things one way, doesn't mean that a new operator will do things exactly the same.

As with any large scale change,the initial process will usually be well wrapped in negativity,some of it deserved,but much of it based upon a reluctance to accept the inevitability of that change.

Go-Ahead Dublin could well embark upon a totally different system of rostering than anybody here is currently familiar with.

The group has considerable recent experience in dealing with exactly the same issues in a system remarkably similar to our own.

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/go-ahead-singapore-sub-contracts-sbs-and-smrt-due-higher-expected-staff-attrition
    Just a little over two weeks into the start of its bus operations here, transport operator Go-Ahead Singapore has lost a number of its bus captains, and is engaging drivers on a short-term-contract basis from SBS Transit and SMRT Buses to cope.

(SBS and SMRT were the companies whose route structures were being tendered)

Interlining,or as it's more commonly known round these parts,Driver Optimization,can be a remarkably tricky element to get right,as Bus Eireann have recently found to their cost.

The Singapore model does show that Go-Ahead reacted rapidly to the issues and as of now,the Singaporean Tendering process appears back on track.

One of the most common mistakes,can be assuming that we in Ireland are somehow unique in such matters as working hours or labour requirements...we are not.

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/lui-addresses-potential-issues-may-affect-public-bus-industry
    Noting that Singaporeans shun bus captain positions due to the “unearthly hours” and a lack of respect for the profession, Mr Ang said better pay and working conditions like better rest areas at bus interchanges, are needed.

In response, Transport Minister Lui Tuck Yew said the bus contracting model is expected to bring some improvements to the profession. Bus operators will have to “consider enhancing their human resource practices and making offers that are attractive enough to potential employees”. LTA will give positive consideration to bids that provide a strong plan for local recruitment and retention, he added.

LTA has also been building depots and interchanges with better facilities and rest areas to improve staff welfare and will “as much as possible” try to retrofit existing interchanges and depots, he noted.

So,Pay and Conditions turn out to be a MAJOR issue within the Bus Tendering process in Singapore,which therefore would suggest that both elements will continue to play a significant role in Ireland also ?

However,as with life itself,there are certain truths which remain steadfastly permanent,as explained by the CEO of Tower Transit,the other successful tenderer for Singapore Bus Routes...

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/bus-contract-renewal-process-needs-be-clearer-tower-transit-boss

One such truth is that we in Ireland will NOT be having much to do with the Swedish tendering model,as outlined here..
    Mr Roger Vahnberg, senior vice-president at Vasttrafik, Sweden’s agency for public transport services, viewed the tendering process as a partnership.

In Sweden, Vasttrafik and the operator would come together to form a management team, and plan the goals for the contract together, he said.

The notion of such partnerships would cause much gnashing & grinding of teeth in,what passes for,Irish Public Transport Adminstration.

Perhaps,on some NTA executive's desk,there is a plaque with the following quote inscribed upon it....
    Mr Smith (Tower Transit CEO) noted that governments will have to make tough decisions weighing both price and quality when awarding contracts.

“In all the time I’ve been in my business, I’ve never seen a high-quality, low-price bid except when the bidder made a mistake,” he said.

“If you take the lowest bidder, I promise you, you’ll probably fight from day one until the final day of the contract because the person has probably made a mistake, is losing money, and has to extract themselves, and they’ll do that by challenging every decision.

Interesting times ahead..... :)

Bus Captains :D

Bus Captains :D

They were called 'pilots' when First launched the ill thought out FTR in the UK!

• Advertisement

They were called 'pilots' when First launched the ill thought out FTR in the UK!

Maybe systems with bus conductors should call them Bus First Officers

84 is the main route based in bray depot, thats staying with DB. 184 and 185 might only be 2 buses based out there rest in donnybrook

But the 84 could be moved to Donnybrook and removed from Bray Station (which is only there to serve driver changes) and the 45a could be moved to Bray Depot.

But the 84 could be moved to Donnybrook and removed from Bray Station (which is only there to serve driver changes) and the 45a could be moved to Bray Depot.

So you want the 84 to operate from Donnybrook?
    About 18km from Donnybrook to Bray and another 20km to Newcastle, so running 38km empty first and last bus to and from Newcastle?
    Not for driver changes, not all DART go to Greystones, people get of Dart and hope on 84 to go further south
    Bray depot is not owned by DB.

So you want the 84 to operate from Donnybrook?
    About 18km from Donnybrook to Bray and another 20km to Newcastle, so running 38km empty first and last bus to and from Newcastle?
    Not for driver changes, not all DART go to Greystones, people get of Dart and hope on 84 to go further south
    Bray depot is not owned by DB.

Who owns Bray Depot then do DB only rent it?

It probably would have made more sense if the 84/A was included in the tendering process and then they could have removed another bus. The 184 also goes to Greystones and are the 84s timed to meet the DART at Bray?

Who owns Bray Depot then do DB only rent it?

It probably would have made more sense if the 84/A was included in the tendering process and then they could have removed another bus. The 184 also goes to Greystones and are the 84s timed to meet the DART at Bray?

IE own Bray depot.
    84 driver are all very senior, some ambiguity as to who they actually work for, can of worms not to be opened.
    184 does not go to kilcoole/newcastle

I have I find the 84 a pretty crap route I live near Deansgrange and used the 84 once to go to Greystones it took over an hour and that was mainly due to the diversion to serve Bray DART station and Cherrywood aswell as about 10 mins in Bray awaiting a new driver, on the way back it's even more of a joke as it has to go down Bray Main St. twice due the one way system on Quinsborough and Florence Rd.

I have since realised it's quicker to get the 46a or 75 to DL and get a DART to Greystones.

I have I find the 84 a pretty crap route I live near Deansgrange and used the 84 once to go to Greystones it took over an hour and that was mainly due to the diversion to serve Bray DART station and Cherrywood aswell as about 10 mins in Bray awaiting a new driver, on the way back it's even more of a joke as it has to go down Bray Main St. twice due the one way system on Quinsborough and Florence Rd.

I have since realised it's quicker to get the 46a or 75 to DL and get a DART to Greystones.

84 is used by school kids and adults going out for a few drinks.
    Its not a main route

84 is used by school kids and adults going out for a few drinks.
    Its not a main route

So that's a good excuse for a shoddy service. Sure public transport is only for people who can't afford cars anyway I suppose.

So that's a good excuse for a shoddy service. Sure public transport is only for people who can't afford cars anyway I suppose.

Do posters here just jump at any opportunity to get a dig in on DB?
    Do you posters even know what you are posting about or just like to rant about DB?
    Do posters here use any of DB services that go in and out of Bray, i dont mean getting on a 145 at Foxrock, but actually being on a DB bus as it goes through Bray?

• Advertisement

Do posters here just jump at any opportunity to get a dig in on DB?
    Do you posters even know what you are posting about or just like to rant about DB?
    Do posters here use any of DB services that go in and out of Bray, i dont mean getting on a 145 at Foxrock, but actually being on a DB bus as it goes through Bray?

I would criticize any operator that operates a poor service. When GAD come in and if the service is not up to scratch I will complain. I have also criticised Aircoach and other private operators aswell in the past. I have nothing against DB as a company or it's staff the only time I will complain is when the service is not up to scratch.

I have in the past praised DB for operating certain services well and will again in the future, the service is better today than it was in the 90s and 00s there you go I praised DB.

I have taken buses in and out of Bray now I will admit it's been a while since I last did and have driven through it a number of times and if you are saying it's a traffic nightmare to say the least and that's very much the fault of Wicklow CC and not DB. I try to avoid for this very reason.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

I would criticize any operator that operates a poor service. When GAD come in and if the service is not up to scratch I will complain. I have also criticised Aircoach and other private operators aswell in the past. I have nothing against DB as a company or it's staff the only time I will complain is when the service is not up to scratch.

I have in the past praised DB for operating certain services well and will again in the future, the service is better today than it was in the 90s and 00s there you go I praised DB.

I have taken buses in and out of Bray now I will admit it's been a while since I last did and have driven through it a number of times and if you are saying it's a traffic nightmare to say the least and that's very much the fault of Wicklow CC and not DB. I try to avoid for this very reason.

There'll be no point by then. The NTA are wedded to their success and there is no company storming down the door to replace them.

They're under no threat in terms of having to be competent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

dfx- wrote: »
    They're under no threat in terms of having to be competent.

Well in fairness DB have had the same situation for decades

ted1 wrote: »

I'm not surprised I thought that would be logical location for which ever company was to take up the 10% of routes as soon as the decision was announced considering that a large amount of the tendered out routes were serving DL it could also is near Black rock which has two routes aswell going to GAD the 17 and the 114.

The recent bus rally there a couple of months showcased it as a suitable location to park buses. It seems they could be going for the idea of having a number of locations around the city for stabling buses and having one location for servicing and maintence. I wonder would DB ever adopt a similar approach of selling the land used at their depots used for maintence and buying a single outside the M50 for maintenance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭Bray Head

The recent bus rally there a couple of months showcased it as a suitable location to park buses. It seems they could be going for the idea of having a number of locations around the city for stabling buses and having one location for servicing and maintence. I wonder would DB ever adopt a similar approach of selling the land used at their depots used for maintence and buying a single outside the M50 for maintenance.

Makes a lot of sense to me. It's not an efficient use of very valuable land.

https://www.boards.ie/b/thread/2057698455

• Advertisement

So there's going to be at least one outstation - what is becoming apparent is that Go-Ahead were well planned for starting operations - it's clear they did their research into depots and outstations before the bids were made.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,206 ✭✭✭goingnowhere

Good secure location within meters of the terminus of the bulk of routes. As its within the harbour it has a dedicated harbour police so Go Ahead can probably save on having private security.

Also provides drivers with a room and facilities which will avoid any conflict with the Dublin Bus crew room in Dun Laoghaire station.

Highly unlikely there will be any issue with the planning application

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,142 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Bray Head wrote: »
    Makes a lot of sense to me. It's not an efficient use of very valuable land.

https://www.boards.ie/b/thread/2057698455

as explained in the thread you linked to, the depots offer the easiest possible access to the routes operated from them. i'm afraid both that, and keeping dead running to a minimum, come before land value, and one-off monitary gains that bring little if anything in return.

I'm very highly educated. I know words, i have the best words.

Good secure location within meters of the terminus of the bulk of routes. As its within the harbour it has a dedicated harbour police so Go Ahead can probably save on having private security.

Also provides drivers with a room and facilities which will avoid any conflict with the Dublin Bus crew room in Dun Laoghaire station.

I don't think that the Harbour Police in DL operate 24/7 I could be wrong though. They seem to be more just parking attendants than anything really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,107 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

isn't that where Beatyard and various other events are held (there's was some sort of motorsports there in the summer)?

• Advertisement

loyatemu wrote: »
    isn't that where Beatyard and various other events are held (there's was some sort of motorsports there in the summer)?

Yes but I think that was only a temporary purpose until a more permanent purpose is found, the dream really is to have the ferry returned but it's become apparent that that's not gonna happen anytime in the near future. The building is meant to be turned into offices so perhaps the building will be offices and the outside part will be a bus depot.

The terminal could actually work as a bus hub as in it has toilets and facilities already there.

Staff would have a canteen and toilets so its a good grab and no matter who objects they have the nta, department of transport behind them so they don't want this privatization to fail.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

I have read some more unverified information about as to how the new buses are to be used for this year by the NTA.

This also includes information about the 40 new Streetlites for this year are to be used by the NTA.

Dublin Bus

100 new Volvo/Wright double deckers for Dublin Bus which will be due in February
    40 AVs will be permanently withdrawn from Dublin Bus

Go-Ahead Dublin

60 Double Decker buses will be transferred from Dublin Bus to Go-Ahead (12 GTs & 48 SGs)
    40 new Volvo/Wright double deckers will be ordered for Go-Ahead by the NTA
    25 Streetlites will be ordered for Go-Ahead's single deck routes

Out of a total fleet of 125 buses for Go-Ahead; around 100 of them will be double deckers which will account for the majority of their total bus fleet.

Bus Eireann (Waterford)

17 Streetlites will be ordered by the NTA to cover BÉ city bus services in Waterford. I'm not sure if they are new additional or replacement buses.

I have read some more unverified information about as to how the new buses are to be used for this year by the NTA.

This also includes information about the 40 new Streetlites for this year are to be used by the NTA.

Dublin Bus

100 new Volvo/Wright double deckers for Dublin Bus which will be due in February
    40 AVs will be permanently withdrawn from Dublin Bus

Go-Ahead Dublin

60 Double Decker buses will be transferred from Dublin Bus to Go-Ahead (12 GTs & 48 SGs)
    40 new Volvo/Wright double deckers will be ordered for Go-Ahead by the NTA
    25 Streetlites will be ordered for Go-Ahead's single deck routes

Out of a total fleet of 125 buses for Go-Ahead; around 100 of them will be double deckers which will account for the majority of their total bus fleet.

Bus Eireann (Waterford)

17 Streetlites will be ordered by the NTA to cover BÉ city bus services in Waterford. I'm not sure if they are new additional or replacement buses.

would single deck be enough for the waterford routes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

I'm not sure as I haven't a clue about the BÉ operations in Waterford as I don't know the routes there today.

All I know is that the Streetlites are to be split for this year between Go-Ahead & Bus Eireann.

There are 40 Streetlites on order according to several reliable sources.

The split has not been disclosed, but there are lots of unverified rumours.

I would imagine as Waterford does not currently have any double deckers only single deckers.

I would imagine as Waterford does not currently have any double deckers only single deckers.

i see, thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Whoops! Planning application declared invalid. Missing all sorts of drawings, maps and other details. Literally back to the drawing board. Perfect location for the depot but given the special zoning status of the Harbour area and the Harbour Company's recent planning issues, I'm not sure that the planning will be quite as straightforward as it might otherwise be.

Simon

Rumour has it some routes will transfer over in june/july

• Advertisement
Advertisement