Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert results

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Hulgerx10

Can anybody confirm that points are trending down this year? My guidance councilor noted that the average points in our school is down, and apparently this is the case in quite a few other schools...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭padraigmck

Hulgerx10 wrote: »
    Can anybody confirm that points are trending down this year? My guidance councilor noted that the average points in our school is down, and apparently this is the case in quite a few other schools...

Our guidance councillor said that to us too, hopefully the points will drop

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭judeboy101

padraigmck wrote: »
    Our guidance councillor said that to us too, hopefully the points will drop

Average points down 10-15 across the board, did some number crunching rang a few friends in diff schools round the country. Expect cao points to reflect this but also expect more now opting for cao due to h7

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Starlet98

589, by the skin of my teeth

5 days late but I also got 589! 3 H1's and 3 H2's with a H2 in maths over the moon!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 johnny112

I actually can't believe I got my course..., how did this happen:)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I would presume a reasonable amount of hard work, and maybe a tiny bit of luck as well? :D

Advertisement