Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Them sweaty greasy boggers !

Options
  • 11-08-2017 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭

What's with a bit of warm weather and it's boggers galore - EVERYWHERE !!! Even the most urban area is like bogger central. Shouldn't they be footing turf or shearing sheep or some other bog trotting activity that suits their ways???

God it's just awful ! They can't be avoided. The only problem I had is the fact I had to get it to be a bit of craic and then she was able to get the game!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭fizzypish

So did you score with a bogger?

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Syphonax

WTF is a bogger? Someone throwing bog roll?? Enjoy the hot weather, even if you dont like it, them scantly clad Irish woman dont get out much here so its a pleasure when it is hot hot hot to see them about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Jobs OXO wrote: »
    What's with a bit of warm weather and it's boggers galore - EVERYWHERE !!! Even the most urban area is like bogger central. Shouldn't they be footing turf or shearing sheep or some other bog trotting activity that suits their ways???

God it's just awful ! They can't be avoided. The only problem I had is the fact I had to get it to be a bit of craic and then she was able to get the game!

What are you on about?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Shurrup you. Shouldn't you be taking heroin behind a dumpster or something?

What does this mean?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,183 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

I've reread that sentence about 15 times and it still makes no sense. It's not just me, is it?

Grayson wrote: »
    I've reread that sentence about 15 times and it still makes no sense. It's not just me, is it?

No, I've no idea either. I think he tried to score a muck Savage but she rejected him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Sure didn't big joe bate you... Adin in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Syphonax

Limerick gansta lingo?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

damn I just lost the game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

It's sunny OP, shouldn't you be shooting up some heroin on the street instead of under an alley?

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

You off your head on disco biscuits, OP?

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

Something tells me this was meant as a text to one of his buddies in Mountjoy but somehow he managed to end up posting it on AH by mistake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Jobs OXO

Using tractor grease in their hair, unkempt clothing and straw in their bodies. Uurggh. Would they ever just go back to Nenagh or Mulligat or Andre instead of clogging up BAC ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭fizzypish

Using tractor grease in their hair, unkempt clothing and straw in their bodies. Uurggh. Would they ever just go back to Nenagh or Mulligat or Andre instead of clogging up BAC ?

DID YOU SCORE WITH THE ****ING BOGGER OR NOT?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Nenagh I've heard of but you lost me on the other two. Are they French boggers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Yeah, they should be working, doing stuff like this, to keep your food on the shelves.... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Jobs OXO

seachto7 wrote: »
    Yeah, they should be working, doing stuff like this, to keep your food on the shelves.... :rolleyes:

Turfin' doesn't put food on any table

• Registered Users Posts: 16,183 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

darkdubh wrote: »
    Nenagh I've heard of but you lost me on the other two. Are they French boggers?

I'm assuming Mullingat = Mullingar. But where the fcuk is Andre?

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭s4uv3

Ardee?

Us country folk clearly read gooder than the OP ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

Adare?

Them dubs dont have time to be typing properly between doses of heroin and dodging the LUAS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Are Am Eye

Andre is a french exporter of tractor grease.
    If you want your tractor proper greasy you go for
    Andre's grease every time.
    Then you stick a straw in your body and slurp.

seachto7 wrote: »

Sssshhhh. They just think food magically appears on the shelves. Don't spoil it for 'em......

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Warm weather? Where is this warm weather that you speak of? It's Ireland, we don't do warm weather!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

This is going well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,863 ✭✭✭fancy pigeon

Bank of America Corporation?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭jprboy

Bank of America Corporation?

No, Baltimore Aircoil Company

https://www.baltimoreaircoil.eu/products

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

Where's Andre? Maybe you'll find him when you locate Wally?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

RoYoBo wrote: »
    Where's Andre? Maybe you'll find him when you locate Wally?

He is bringing the horse to France. He must put a little butter on the spuds first. Then he'll be on his way. He tickles the Irish colleens' fancy because he doesn't stink of turf smoke and doesn't shoot up behind dumpsters.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I'm still none the wiser as to what all that gibberish is about.

Advertisement